Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,144 members, 7,852,905 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. (44704 Views)

Human Rights Is The Best Answer To Marital Problems And Sexual Violence. / Is Sex Important To Marital Happiness? / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by ThothHermes: 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
What kinda man do u think I deserve?
Na my mouth you take hear say na fish dey inside sardine abi

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by SirMichael1: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
Great photos and wonderful couple. Wish you a successful marriage.

Next year will be my turn and I would remember not to make excessive use of my lips on her's and take photos to post online. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by SweetCunt97(f): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
ThothHermes:
Na my mouth you take hear say na fish dey inside sardine abi
You get bad mouth.
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Liposure: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
May the delight in your eyes last forever. May this moment of joy bring you luv and more happiness. HML

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
MJBOLT:
the lady is a nairalander grin

then thats a good thing nau :Dsince we tend to believe most nairaland ladies cant make a good wife material.this lady must be good for op to consider her for marriage

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
SirMichael1:
Great photos and wonderful couple. Wish you a successful marriage.

Next year will be my turn and I would remember not to make excessive use of my lips on her's and take photos to post online. smiley

With that girl?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by milann: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
dingbang:
Nice one. By the way, where is this usman dam located? Will like to propose to uyaiincomparabl there
she's mine. Go propose 2 somebody else

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lalasticlala, see two nairalanders that met and got married.

For those wey feel say dem no fit meet person wey him screws complete for here
they both brave cheesy..not with the horrible stories u hear here about nairalanders meeting and the scandals that follow cheesy.theirs turned for the better..thank God

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by SirMichael1: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

With that girl?
Yeah. Good thing you remembered her.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Romanoff(f): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
Benzboys:
Oga I go tell you true.
This woman over cheat you.
1)she's not that pretty.
2)She's older and the gap is very visible to some of us.
3)She doesn't look like someone doing very well too,unless maybe na miser.
So I ask,what do you stand to gain from this kind of compromising union?
And funny enough you seem to be doing well.
This is all a bubble or charade and i doubt it would last,or perhaps she fooled you with love and free puna to the point where you lost your common sense.
Anyhow bro,enjoy...
Happy married life.

People like you are so bitter and try to rub it off on everyone else but you've failed o. You've failed horribly.

I am not older than my husband, beauty doesn't make a happy home, I might not be as rich as the women you move around with but who I am is enough for him.

Good luck with your perfect woman and I pray she's everything you dreamed of.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by dingbang(m): 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
milann:
she's mine. Go propose 2 somebody else
uyaiicomparabl, this young man says you are his, do you attest to this claim?
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by SweetCunt97(f): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
lefulefu:
they both brave cheesy..not with the horrible stories u hear here about nairalanders meeting and the scandals that follow cheesy.theirs turned for the better..thank God
maturity and being responsible comes to play.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
dingbang:
wich one u dey ask cheesy..snatch her from the guy nau cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by SweetCunt97(f): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
Romanoff:

People like you are so bitter and try to rub it off on everyone else but you've failed o. You've failed horribly.

I am not older than my husband, beauty doesn't make a happy home, I might not be as rich as the women you move around with but who I am is enough for him.

That guy is a notorious killjoy. That was how he brought his miserable aura into the food section trying to cause commotion. Very pathetic man he is.

13 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Romanoff(f): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
That guy is a notorious killjoy. That was how he brought his miserable aura into the food section trying to cause commotion. Very pathetic man he is.

It is very evident.

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by ThothHermes: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
Romanoff:

Is this how you will be responding to everything?
You go old o.

27 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Offpoint: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
Romanoff:

It is okay to think Men who kneel to propose are Simps, but what is not okay is to try to belittle men who choose to do.

When it is your turn, borrow a crane, Julius Berger has a lot of those, climb it so you can be high in the sky and the lady will be ant sized on the ground so you can propose.

No one will judge you if that's how you choose to do it.

Don't call my husband names cause he knelt and asked me to leave my single life behind to build a home with him.
I have every right to call your husband whatever I want the moment yall make your life public.

And precisely, I didn't call him 'Simp' you did yourself

16 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
SirMichael1:
Yeah. Good thing you remembered her.

grin
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Offpoint:

I have every right to call your husband whatever I want the moment yall make your life public.

No, you do not have the right to call her husband WHATEVER you want. You could have as well chosen to look away from the thread or desist from commenting, but you chose to want to make yourself relevant for a couple of "likes and shares". You are not even funny nor savage.

The fact that a man chose to go on a bended knee to make his intention known to his wife does not make him a SIMP. I wouldn't be surprised if you are amongst the " let me just put the tip" crew. Don't come here to feel funky, please. You aren't even close to it.

29 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by fattprince(m): 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I see why you have one like for your pic.4 posts in 1 year.Smh...Made it two though wink
When I got there it was already 5, I made it 6.
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by StubbornGENIUS: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Everyone seems to like UyaiIncomparabl but does she like any one
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
dingbang:

I have no affiliation with him. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by StubbornGENIUS: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
fattprince:

When I got there it was already 5, I made it 6.
I'll bet it'll get to 1 before 12a.m.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Offpoint: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

No, you do not have the right to call her husband WHATEVER you want. You could have as well chosen to look away from the thread or desist from commenting, but you chose to want to make yourself relevant for a couple of "likes and shares". You are not even funny nor savage.

The fact that a man chose to go on a bended knee to make his intention known to his wife does not make him a SIMP. I wouldn't be surprised if you are of the " let me just put the tip" crew. Don't come here to feel funky, please. You aren't even close to it.
K
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
everyone seems to like UyaiIncomparabl but does she like any one

I don't see that as a bad thing.

I like whoever is worth being liked.
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by dingbang(m): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
lefulefu:
wich one u dey ask cheesy..snatch her from the guy nau cheesy
lmao.. I just want to laugh at her denial for him.
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Agbebakun22: 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Happy married life bro... I hope party rice still remain e don tay weh me chop am last ooo
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by pocohantas(f): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
Romanoff:

It is okay to think Men who kneel to propose are Simps, but what is not okay is to try to belittle men who choose to do.

When it is your turn, borrow a crane, Julius Berger has a lot of those, climb it so you can be high in the sky and the lady will be ant sized on the ground so you can propose.

No one will judge you if that's how you choose to do it.

Don't call my husband names cause he knelt and asked me to leave my single life behind to build a home with him.

Congrats to you babe. I was very sure I have seen the hiking picture on NL, never knew you are the lady. May God bless and keep your home.

Find a good man and treat him like a king. The negative comments here should not matter. What you both think and feel for each other is priority.

Happy married life to you two.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by SirMichael1: 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin
What? You don't approve? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God / (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.