Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,748 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women (13682 Views)

Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” / I Am Attracted To My Househelp / I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by 4LAMMY(m): 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2011
seedord247:

I love dis pls help me ask dem sey i fit enter set

, you need deliverance
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by Kay17: 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2011
[quoteYou are the antichrist! lookin for ow to plant your seed in oda women. but I gat good news for u though, Jesus will overcome u!][quote][/quote]LMAO!! lol nigerians never cease to surprise one. At least calling jesus name can't light up a bulb   he should be forgotten in this case.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by tpavilon(f): 1:23am On Feb 08, 2011
If you get turned on by women,it doesnt mean you are a lesbian neither does it mean that you are posessed as some people say. It is not wrong for a woman to admire another woman,it is only your mindset that will determine if you will be straight, homosexual and bisexual,take the right choice
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by petphunt(m): 1:59am On Feb 08, 2011
[quote="bala3"]pls i dont know what to do, i found out that i get turned on by other womens bodies. what do i do? i am also a woman.[/quote]

I do not have the credentials to condemn or acquiesce same sex attraction. However, I hate lesbians but do permit gay men. The reason is that the existence of lesbians reduces the female population available for straight men. The larger the population of gay men the lesser the competition straight men have in our quest for straight women. So as you can read, I want to choose my woman from a large pool of damsels. Last time I checked, the male population outnumbers the female in Nigeria.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by CGKing(m): 2:09am On Feb 08, 2011
u r a click away of being attracted to goats.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by larimo(m): 7:43am On Feb 08, 2011
I assume you might have spent most of your teenage and youthful times with only female friends, hence your attraction to women alone.

From a Christian perspective, its not a healthy thing no matter how the world paints it. A man is wired to be attracted to and be with a woman and vice-versa.

Spend more non-intimate time with male company to help you re-focus. Ask God to help you. Seek a matured Christian friend to talk to and you will get heavenly solutions.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by Thomas333(m): 9:14am On Feb 08, 2011
it is a mind thing.
what u beleive happens to you.
start believin that man are attractive , and start thinking about man for month , and see what u will find,
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by seedord247(m): 10:31am On Feb 08, 2011
Thomas333:

it is a mind thing.
what u beleive happens to you.
start believin that man are attractive , and start thinking about man for month , and see what u will find,

and what if she believe that baboon are attractive that mean she will end up marrying babboons. grin grin grin
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by yummyyummy: 11:02am On Feb 08, 2011
You need the power of the holy spirit to help you conquer this inordinate feelings, it is wrong, there are no two ways to put it;

You can overcome this feelings by God's power tho. That's the cheering news.

Nip it in the bud before it grows to lesbianism.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by LA2(m): 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2011
You are who you are. It's perfectly normal and ok to find other women attractive even in a sexual way. What is not ok is when people make you feel sinful because of your sexual orientation.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by SAGoddess: 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2011
grin grin grin

Nigerians and God/Bible, too funny. Some even quoting verses from the Bible, some of you guys complicate life way too much, take it easy!
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by rhymz(m): 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2011
LA2:

You are who you are. It's perfectly normal and ok to find other women attractive even in a sexual way. What is not ok is when people make you feel sinful because of your sexual orientation.
LA2:

, Are you joking or trying to feel modern with such a warped sense of morals and ? What is normal about having same sex intercourse or are you trying to equate the dictates of nature with political correctness? You could as well argue that it is ok to have intercourse with animals, impressionable kids like you make westerners call us dumb cos you dont ve a mind of your own just follow the crowd.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by arramyjay: 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2011
Being attracted to women isn't your fault,Do they get attracted to you? If they do then go 4 it.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by ofala(m): 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2011
LA2:

Please come back home immediately!
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by koolchicco: 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2011
ofala:

Please come back home immediately!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by DeKing11: 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2011
I'm sick and tired of all this gay shit!!! God doese not make anybody gay. check your bible or koran, He abhor same sex. ITS IN YOUR HEAD!!! Yor like another girl coz she's gorgeous and looking fresh, so effing what It happens to everyone, just don't say ur GAY.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by Squat22: 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2011
Am gay and i'm deeply into it,i have tried different method of backing out but still can,t
the more i try turning a new leave the harder the pressure.pls i need some advice.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by koolchicco: 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2011
Squat22:

Am gay and i'm deeply into it,i have tried different method of backing out but still can,t
the more i try turning a new leave the harder the pressure.pls i need some advice.

Hmm na waoo. lipsrsealed

I'd suggest you open another thread for this.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by Longlife01(m): 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2011
Here comes another *lesbian*, ! You need a deliverance. !! C the pastor for that!!! Gosh!!!
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by Echez25(m): 11:29am On Feb 09, 2011
Check Your Self OUT .
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by andyanders: 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2011
GO TO SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS. YOU HAVE THE SPIRIT OF LESBIANISM AND LUST. YOU WILL BE DELIVERED OF THAT SPIRIT AND GOD WILL RESTORE YOUR REAL SELF. GOD BLESS YOU. THAT IS THE ONLY TRUE PLACE YOU CAN SEEK DELIVERANCE
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by koolchicco: 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2011
shocked
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by donald1010(m): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2011
just hit me up,after banging you real hard.u will never get to ur fellow woman, 08032877537 mac_donald1010@yahoo.com
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by buyles(f): 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2011
donald1010:

just hit me up,after banging you real hard.u will never get to your fellow woman, 08032877537 mac_donald1010@yahoo.com
hmm as per stud or wat
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by buyles(f): 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2011
u need help lesbian n serious prayers
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2011
What ever floats yer boat @ OP. as long as the wind drifts you in the direction opposite of me grin grin
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by leeland(m): 4:47am On Feb 10, 2011
believe dis poster is a guy,just nids attention frm d female counterpart.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by leeland(m): 4:48am On Feb 10, 2011
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by leeland(m): 4:49am On Feb 10, 2011
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by alagha: 10:31am On Feb 10, 2011
pls spirit of lesbianism leave this body alone in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by furotex: 10:38am On Feb 10, 2011
@ poster ,are you attracted to them sexually(emotionally) or just attracted to God's creation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me (sexy Pics Inside) / What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! / How Did You End Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.