Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women (13681 Views)

Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” / I Am Attracted To My Househelp / I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2011
@Lastpage

Sorry I saw your reply late and I dont know how to insert quotes but I will try and answer some of your questions

1. You said most homosexuals in Nigeria are either mixed race or people who have lived abroad. omo shine your eye. Homo full Naija. Even for village homo dey. People who went to boarding school would have heard of "SUPE" and homosexuality was rife. I think we like to live in denial and think homosexuality is a foreign disease. It’s a human thing and there are homosexuals in every race. The main difference is that people try as much as possible to suppress it in Naija. So when u discover you might be a homo is either they say witchcraft is worrying you or you quickly enter seminary. After all Father no dey marry so nobody will raise an eyebrow

2. Its funny how people can dig up all the verses in the bible to castigate homos but forget the bible when they are giving and receiving bribes. They forget the bible when they are looking for expo to write Jamb.

3. Its strange that people find any activity between to consenting adults to be the worst sin in the world but find paedophilia to be part of culture and see nothing wrong in it. Everyday in Nigeria there are people who are using and abusing underage children for sex in the name of "golden eaglets" or "the young shall grow". Paedophilia is a very big problem in Naija but like everything else it’s because it between and adult MALE and Female child so it’s all right. After all na man and woman

4. I maintain that homosexuality is a victimless crime (that is if you view it as a crime in the first place). As long as it practised by 2 consenting adults in the privacy of their own bedroom, how does it affect the price of garri in the market? If a gay starts toasting you or starts rubbing or pestering you then you have a right to be offended. However, how somebody decides to live his or her life should not give you a headache. Some people hate girls that don’t have big nyash, should we castigate that group too.

Lets put the bible away to one side for the time being because anyone can interpret it to suit any opinion they have. The same bible says judge not and you will not be judged

My main point is not one of condoning but one of tolerance. Being tolerant of gays is not the same as accepting the lifestyle. What we need as a society is a bit of maturity. You may not like gays but they have as much right as anybody to exist. It is not for you to pass judgement but for God in heaven to decide.

We have to be more tolerant of people who are different from us. We should be able to say, you are Christian, I am Muslim, I may not agree with your religion but you dey your side and me dey my side make everybody follow their own lane. In the same way we have to be able to say, you are Hausa and I am Yoruba, I don’t really care much about you guys but hey we are all Naija and whatever you do is for your own pocket as long as you no affect my pocket
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by sureluck4u(m): 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2011
I think you exposed yourself to explicit pictures of women and u programmed ur mind imagine like a man, that's bad anyway. There are always solution to every problem, whether it is spiritual or physical. Just try to change ur thinking and pray to God before u get into it fully. Better still always be close to ur spouse, if you one.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by Cuteobi(f): 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2011
Thankfully God didnt create ADAM and stEVE.he made us man and woman.sis fast and pray for HIS deliverance and most importantly change ur mindset
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by lastpage: 3:48am On Feb 12, 2011
@bermuda 1
@Lastpage

Sorry I saw your reply late and I dont know how to insert quotes but I will try and answer some of your questions

1. You said most homosexuals in Nigeria are either mixed race or people who have lived abroad. omo shine your eye. Homo full Naija. Even for village homo dey. People who went to boarding school would have heard of "SUPE" and homosexuality was rife. I think we like to live in denial and think homosexuality is a foreign disease. It’s a human thing and there are homosexuals in every race. The main difference is that people try as much as possible to suppress it in Naija. So when u discover you might be a homo is either they say witchcraft is worrying you or you quickly enter seminary. After all Father no dey marry so nobody will raise an eyebrow

2. Its funny how people can dig up all the verses in the bible to castigate homos but forget the bible when they are giving and receiving bribes. They forget the bible when they are looking for expo to write Jamb.

3. Its strange that people find any activity between to consenting adults to be the worst sin in the world but find paedophilia to be part of culture and see nothing wrong in it. Everyday in Nigeria there are people who are using and abusing underage children for sex in the name of "golden eaglets" or "the young shall grow". Paedophilia is a very big problem in Naija but like everything else it’s because it between and adult MALE and Female child so it’s all right. After all na man and woman

4. I maintain that homosexuality is a victimless crime (that is if you view it as a crime in the first place). As long as it practised by 2 consenting adults in the privacy of their own bedroom, how does it affect the price of garri in the market? If a gay starts toasting you or starts rubbing or pestering you then you have a right to be offended. However, how somebody decides to live his or her life should not give you a headache. Some people hate girls that don’t have big nyash, should we castigate that group too.

Lets put the bible away to one side for the time being because anyone can interpret it to suit any opinion they have. The same bible says judge not and you will not be judged

My main point is not one of condoning but one of tolerance. Being tolerant of gays is not the same as accepting the lifestyle. What we need as a society is a bit of maturity.  You may not like gays but they have as much right as anybody to exist. It is not for you to pass judgement but for God in heaven to decide.

We have to be more tolerant of people who are different from us. We should be able to say, you are Christian, I am Muslim, I may not agree with your religion but you dey your side and me dey my side make everybody follow their own lane. In the same way we have to be able to say, you are Hausa and I am Yoruba, I don’t really care much about you guys but hey we are all Naija and whatever you do is for your own pocket as long as you no affect my pocket
Hi My Bruvda,

There are too many contradictions in your statement that l dont even know where to start!
#2 up there has NOTHING to do with this discussion EXCEPT you are trying to tell me something! grin
I went to the University when all these una "expo" never arrive! We read and read, day and night like our life depended on it (and really, it does!). I bet if you read all my post, you could glean that l am not one of those half-baked, expo-Graduates. Nuff said on that.

Again, on #3, l dont know why in every case of Homosexuality, peeps always try to surreptitiously "force it down our throats" by comparing it to "freedom of speech" or "right of choice"? They are not related and Homosexuality is simply a PERVERSION!

In one stretch, you asked that "We do away with the Bible" and in another stretch, you are talking about "God and his instructions to us not to pass judgment"! Why are you Flip-flopping naah?
Anyway, l cannot do away with the Bible grin .
If you want to base your "reasoning" on some "Highway Code" then so be it, please enjoy yourself wink
Light and darkness sincerely, have nothing in common! (No pun intended)

And finally, dont get confused about your Bible or did you not read where it says, "Examine/test/judge all teachings and hold-on to that which is TRUE"

I did not "interpret" the Bible is my last post, I only brought to the surface (quoted), those places where God condemned HOMOSEXUALITY as a punishable perversion (for the benefit of those who might want to actually read their own Bible at home)

or AM I THE ONE THAT WROTE THOSE VERSES IN THE BIBLE?

Abegii oo, "left me alone" jare grin

BTW: To quote a sentence or phrase: type the following before the sentence :  [.quote];
End the sentence in the same way but with a "forward slash" before the word 'quote'. Like this:  [./quote]
dont include the dot pls.

-and you're good to go. Cheers.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by toney(m): 4:35am On Feb 12, 2011
Funny
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by LoveKing(m): 6:16am On Feb 12, 2011
toney:

Funny though,

i find myself madly attracted to Women WHO ARE ATTRACTED TO women.

Same here.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 12, 2011
toney:

Funny though,

i find myself madly attracted to Women WHO ARE ATTRACTED TO women.

u know, am male but i kind of like lesbians grin

LoveKing:

Same here.

Freaks undecided grin
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by muyiserra: 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2011
@CAdaver! u are a big fool, how dare u saw things like dis to a fellow human being, my guy
stop deceiving yourself and seek the truth and it shall set u free.

@poster, do worry do what u feel, if i were u I would not be in with with neither a guy non a girl rather
i will be in love with a person, with someone i love period irrespective of his sex!
i feel for u my dear!
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by ted1741: 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
Bleep them, lick their pussies, bit their boobs - onye ara (mad woman). see ur moth
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
Cadaver:
You are the antichrist! lookin for ow to plant ur seed in oda women. but I gat good news for u though, Jesus will overcome u!
YOU RE BIG FOOL angry
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
MrCork17:

Swwweery, I love lesbians! tongue
See ya mouth
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
iz2much:
follow your heart
its not a crime to do men and women too
shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do / Happy Birthday To Me (sexy Pics Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.