Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Daniel Declares War On Obj - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Declares War On Obj (6012 Views)

Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment / Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by superboi(m): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2011
Okay now, Go Fight,

Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2011
tyson55:

Gbenga Daniel should thread carefully, coz Obj is not an easy meat to chew.
He should ask Atiku and IBB.

grin grin
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by dextype: 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2011
See OGD speaking like a saint, lol
grin
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by HamidO1(m): 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2011
War against Obj?? I hope this is the end of PDP in Ogun state.
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by seanet02: 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2011
Mehn, have not see the Tanks rolling!! Let the heads start rolling, who knows OGD could be the David to defeat OBJ'S Goliath!!!
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by superboi(m): 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2011
seanet02:

Mehn, have not see the Tanks rolling!! Let the heads start rolling, who knows OGD could be the David to defeat OBJ'S Goliath!!!
David was not eating from the hand of goliath
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by seanet02: 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2011
Obj did the same to those who put himself in Power, so let the backstabbing continue.
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by yemmight(m): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2011
But to be candid, OBJ candidates can not win elections in Ogun State. Tunji Olurin, Iyabo Obasanjo. They win nothing.
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2011
superboi:

David was not eating from the hand of goliath
abi o.david didn't kiss goliath's a s s unlike gbenga who turned himself to a god father overnight.
''Bi oba kan o ba ku,a kin fi oba mi je''
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by jaso1(m): 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2011
OGD is like person that lost his head in the battle what did he had to say?
The guy supposed to be in jail by now. OOU has been on indefinite strike despite exploitation in the name of school fee this useless man never touch in his way of ruining affair of poor students yet he want to become senator at all cost. This can only be experiment in the dead world, deaf and blind will resist this abnormal, deadly and devilish act by this incompetent leader.
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by dayokanu(m): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2011
Good news
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2011
jas_o:

OGD is like person that lost his head in the battle what did he had to say?
The guy supposed to be in jail by now. OOU has been on indefinite strike despite exploitation in the name of school fee this useless man never touch in his way of ruining affair of poor students yet he want to become senator at all cost. This can only be experiment in the dead world, deaf and blind will resist this abnormal, deadly and devilish act by this incompetent leader.

this is somebody that took all his political appointees to a shrine;made them swore to an oath nak-ed pledging their allegiance to him and others in a casket,yet he keeps pretending to be a saint.who is the SOB deceiving ?

He lived on the legacies of Osoba without doing nothing for the state instead,sold all ogun state properties.Has he forgotten about the money he stole and was quickly converted into the purchase of those buses when he just came into office ? Has he forgotten who cleaned the mess for him ? Gbenga must end up in kirikiri.
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by Mobinga: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2011
That little boy has grown.
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by otokx(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2011
Where is Johndoe200? Please come and sing that our song again
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by Ibime(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2011
Two idiots fighting over a mandate that is not theirs to give.
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by Meldrick(m): 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2011
Our people say, ''A dog that is doomed to die will not listen to the whistle of his master''.
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by Mamajama(m): 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2011
Daniel needs to be careful; did he forget IBB used Olurin to silence Dele Giwa?
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by Btruth: 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2011
OBJ or OGD, none of them is going nowhere in Ogun State. We are tired of their pranks. Let them go to the ring and sort themselves out there.

Bunch of idiots.
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2011
y y'all be giving me boregasm with this obj stories; everybody hates that sucka, i wonder y GEJ still be riddin with that nicca. i hate 'em both though.
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by sweetguy10(m): 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2011
This Ugly OGD with his disturbing face his declaring war on baba ? the same OGD that threw the state's university into chaos , the poor students are on a strike that is yet to be addressed , the indigenes of the states are crying and lamenting , he is the worst state governor Ogun has ever had . He is only scared because he knew that being in power will give him some immunity against all the bad things he has done . OBJ is waiting for him to leave the gubernatorial seat and he will pounce on him , squeeze him and devour him lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by violent(m): 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2011
OGD should have learnt by now that it takes more than bálls to fight OBJ.

Atiku tried it once and he wished he never did.
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by AndreUweh(m): 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2011
No, this is not good for their party. PDP national has to intervene.
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2011
violent:

OGD should have learnt by now that it takes more than bálls to fight OBJ.

Atiku tried it once and he wished he never did.
Poor bode george is wasting in kirikiri not because of the money he stole in NPA but because he called obj an ex-convict.
gbenga's case will be different cuz he's going to rot in kirikiri.
sweetguy10:

This Ugly OGD with his disturbing face his declaring war on baba ? the same OGD that threw the state's university into chaos , the poor students are on a strike that is yet to be addressed , the indigenes of the states are crying and lamenting , he is the worst state governor Ogun has ever had . He is only scared because he knew that being in power will give him some immunity against all the bad things he has done . OBJ is waiting for him to leave the gubernatorial seat and he will pounce on him , squeeze him and devour him lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
QED
But who's daniel sef to challenge obj ? He was nobody and infact ijebu for that matter.were ni bobo yen sha. grin
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by Eziachi: 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2011
What a show of United Nation of Yoruba people. Unity in display as always!
Now shower me with some of it.
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by Orikinla(m): 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2011
Kuru pa kuru.
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by jason123: 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2011
Eziachi:

How is that relevant to the thread
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by alldone(m): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2011
OGD should seek peace i not he will be dealt with. Obj is more experience and this battle is a battle of godfatherism nothing more.
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by MeGaStReEt: 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2011
Daniel vs Golliath
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2011
Eziachi:

If your kins have a voice like the yorubas,i bet ibo would have advance atleast to a reasonable level by now.unfortunately,you are dying hard to be relevant.mschew.
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by TewMuch: 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2011
Interesting. Make dem fight! Anyone that can attempt to fight OBJ. I will be in his corner watching from far away. Someone has to succeed in making OBJ irrelevant, the guy just no wan leave us alone. We talk sey we no wan do again!!! OBJ! please leave Yoruba people alone! Haba! This guy is our very own forced baggage!!! grin cheesy
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by kross01(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2011
[quote][/quote]Daniel Declares War On Obj
« on: Today at 06:01:29 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ogun State Governor, Otunba Gbenga Daniel yesterday declared war on former President Olusegun Obasanjo over the intractable crisis rocking the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state.

A Federal High Court sitting in Abeokuta had last Friday reserved ruling on an ex parte motion order brought before it by Governor Daniel and others indefinitely on who between him and Obasanjo would present the governorship candidate and others.

Daniel, who made the public declaration during the inauguration of campaign committees held at the Government House in Abeokuta, said: “We are fighting the last fight, we have started this war since 2006, and I want you to shine your eyes.”

He said he had done everything humanly possible to appease the Obasanjo faction of the party in the state, yet, the camp had remained difficult: “Therefore, the stage the situation gets now, you cannot be in the river and complain of cold.” He further alleged that there was a calculated plot by the Obasanjo faction to truncate his administration. “We have used everything to appease them, yet, they are adamant and want to use power against us.”

Daniel added that those pushing Tunji Olurin to become governor, knew that he could not win election even in his Ilaro town. “We are in a marathon war, and in this particular fight, we will fight it to logical conclusion. They even used opposition media to fight us, an indication that they are working together with opposition party to destroy our party and later move out,’’ he declared.

While alleging that political war against him started in 2006 with the stealing of his vouchers at the Governor’s Office which was meant to implicate him, Daniel also recalled that a number of his cabinet members were quizzed by Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), but eventually came out clean.

“Those who steal vouchers to nail me, where are they today? We were harassed and intimidated, but God was on our side. I am not personally surprised with what we are witnessing today, you should not be shocked, because of what we have been facing.

The governor boasted that his faction would produce all candidates to contest the elections. “I want to assure you that by May 29, we will successfully transit to government of our choice,’’ he said.

the bolded should tell us that we should expect no miracles during the next elections.same old wine rebranded
Re: Daniel Declares War On Obj by Eziachi: 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2011
~Bluetooth:

If your kins have a voice like the yorubas,i bet ibo would have advance atleast to a reasonable level by now.unfortunately,you are dying hard to be relevant.mschew.
Well, your first vocabulary has always been about how Ndigbo is not united, so I am just admiring the Yoruba unity in display and you don't like it for some reason.
We are not talking about voice now but unity, that is why I wanted to be showered with some of it as we Igbos are always divided, so that we can learn from the likes of OBJ VS DANIEL or Akala vs Folarin and many other unity driven Yorubas like yourself.
Be careful on what you wish for!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC / More Than Hundred Of People Contribute Money To Buy Presidential Nomination Form / Breaking: WAEC Confirms Adeleke Wrote His Exams In 1981 (flashback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.