Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin (30079 Views)

FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders / Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo / Hosa Okunbo's Letter: Suspected Govt Agents Mop Up National Newspapers In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2020
seguno2:

Keep believing the lies and propaganda of APC.
How do you know that any mop up was done?
Dumbass is believing anyhow stories. That is the real dumbass.

Lol... Are you this slow? Try to read my comment again. This time, very slowly as if you're learning a Nursery Rhyme (Bla, bla, bla biiitch)
Re: Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin by seguno2: 10:17am On Jul 21, 2020
lalawealthy:
Na sentiment de talk nor b u!
I won't share money,but e went sharing it for people that never wanted him to be there;who de fool who?

Shared money in your sentimental dreams
Re: Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin by seguno2: 10:18am On Jul 21, 2020
etibaba:
They wouldn't have gone this far if the content of the papers were false.

Gone what far according to what news
Re: Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin by jchioma: 10:19am On Jul 21, 2020
This Obaseki is becoming too rugged and uncivilized in his approach. We know we all have skeletons, but sometimes, you let the truth prevail.
Let the people be the judge. Well, like they say, all is fair in war. Btw, I don't see the big difference between PDP and APC.
Osagie Iyamu was only months ago in PDP, while his rival, Obaseki was in APC. Now, they have switched sides. Truly, Nigeria, we wail hail thee!
Re: Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin by seguno2: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2020
Tyriq:
Bros show us pictures of the said agents 'mopping up' the 'major' news papers or shut up

You na wise man.
You sabi what’s up with the propaganda merchants of APC.
Stay blessed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin by Jeux: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2020
maverick24:

The problem with bad governance isn’t totally bad politicians but more of stupid and poorly educated followers. Do you really need a soothsayer to tell you what transpired between Obaseki and PDP? After years of being in the opposition but in few days decamped to another party and suddenly clinched the party ticket. It’s either you are Obaseki E-rat or you just plainly ignoramus. Shame on stupid Nigerian youths who allow useless politicians to mortgage their future. For your info, I ain’t supporting anyone of them
you too get sense bros
Re: Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin by seguno2: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2020
jchioma:
This Obaseki is becoming too rugged and uncivilized in his approach. We know we all have skeletons, but sometimes, you let the truth prevail.
Let the people be the judge, well, like they say, all is fair in war. Btw, I don't see the big difference between PDP and APC.
Osagie Iyamu was only months ago in PDP, while his rival, Obaseki was in APC. Now, they have switched sides. Truly, Nigeria, we wail hail thee!

Can you please try to appear reasonable
Re: Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin by seguno2: 10:23am On Jul 21, 2020
potent5:
Lies from the pit of hell.

APC and propaganda.

Why would some mop up newspapers when there are a hundred and one other sources to get access to same news?

The APC propagandists think they are smart with the dumbass followers who hail their lies upandan.
Re: Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin by Ibechris2: 10:24am On Jul 21, 2020
At least we are indeed glad that he has retired Oshomole.
Re: Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin by dapadawee: 10:25am On Jul 21, 2020
Asaimuede:
4+4=8 togba grin
hope say you be Benin boi
Re: Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin by Bluntemperor: 10:26am On Jul 21, 2020
helinues:
Lagos is not Edo indeed..
Yinmu! Edo people,una see how Niger-Delta Money is being wasted o. Is it Not better for ALL Governors to just be on seat Four years?
Re: Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin by Bluntemperor: 10:27am On Jul 21, 2020
helinues:
Yinmu! Edo people,una see how Niger-Delta Money is being wasted o. Is it Not better for ALL Governors to just be on seat Four years?
Re: Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin by Jeux: 10:27am On Jul 21, 2020
seguno2:

Keep believing the lies and propaganda of APC.
How do you know that any mop up was done?
Dumbass is believing anyhow stories. That is the real dumbass.
what I dont understand is, are you a youth or what ? I would understand the energy you and your likes invest here on this platform jumping from thread to thread supporting one politician or others or party or another if you are paid, because na were man dey work he dey chop, but if you are just an average Nigerian who doesn't benefit anything directly from these mofos hiding under apc and pdp to rape Nigeria, I just pity for your first class mumu and ignorance. pdp and apc, no one deserve our support.
Re: Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin by authority2006(m): 10:28am On Jul 21, 2020
mcdokwe:
They needn't have bothered.

The press release is too long and many Nigerians lack patience for such long reads.

Wicked somebody. Hilarious but true
Re: Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin by jchioma: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2020
seguno2:

Can you please try to appear reasonable

Did you wake up from the wrong side of your bed? Or is your brain hurting you?
Re: Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin by authority2006(m): 10:31am On Jul 21, 2020
jasent:
Do you have any proof to that effect? You just open your mouth and talk nonsense. Who did he shared the money to?

Go and ask Wike about the Tax Collectors in PDP now. Someone was given a ticket on a platter of gold by the PDP stakeholders just like that! Then, all other aspirants sheath their swords within few days! Reimbursements had taken place, you don't need any proof

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin by Pennywise(m): 10:39am On Jul 21, 2020
Nobody bought up anything. It is just a scheme to draw unnecessary attention to a publication that no one is interested in. Mr Hosa is an amateur politician. Ize Iyamu campaign will drain you of whatever little money you claim to have. Already he is an enemy of the Oba. An enemy of the Oba is an enemy of the Bini people. He is no longer relevant in the scheme of things.
Re: Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin by jasent(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2020
authority2006:

Go and ask Wike about the Tax Collectors in PDP now. Someone was given a ticket on a platter of gold by the PDP stakeholders just like that! Then, all other aspirants sheath their swords within few days! Reimbursements had taken place, you don't need any proof
It's politics. He's the seating governor and coming to PDP is most sure way for PDP to retain the state.So he is an asset and necessary didn't need to spend his way to PDP. But are you saying iyamu also bought his way to APC?
Re: Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin by chinedumoooo: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2020
I can recall how obaseki was humble and loyal behind oshiomole last 4years without looking violent.
Now, he has grown wings because of much money and power.
It is may be convenient to give a monkey water but collecting the cup will difficult.
Re: Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin by authority2006(m): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2020
jasent:
It's politics. He's the seating governor and coming to PDP is most sure way for PDP to retain the state.So he is an asset and necessary didn't need to spend his way to PDP.

Not when many aspirants had invested time, efforts and money for many months. And in PDP, it is money, money and money! They're not being called Tax Collectors for nothing

But are you saying iyamu also bought his way to APC?

He joined APC long before the race for the ticket started
Re: Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin by techmo(m): 11:01am On Jul 21, 2020
Tolotolo5:
[s][/s]

Mynd22 how many accounts have you opened with your administrative previledge today
Re: Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin by Zetty177x: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2020
Bighead9:
Obaseki is a failure. He is a dictator who claims to be a saint. The people of Edo will treat his Bleep up.

Bighead, I reject that picture. Not my Obaseki's political career in that casket. Replace it with Oshio Baba's name
Re: Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin by mightyhazell: 11:31am On Jul 21, 2020
helinues:
how u take dey know sef?

u be knowsa?
Re: Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin by kahal29: 11:51am On Jul 21, 2020
madridsta007:

They have learnt well from Abia State Government.

I dey tell you. Only those who live in Abia state specifically Umuahia would relate to what you just said.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin by Ingocof(m): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2020
jasent:
Do you have any proof to that effect? You just open your mouth and talk nonsense. Who did he shared the money to?

To the tax collectors as wike alluded
Re: Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin by Trimque2k1(m): 11:59am On Jul 21, 2020
odiks:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/controversy-as-obasekis-agents-mop-up-newspapers/
With the comments I have being seeing here on this forum as regards PIO, Oshiomole Apc, Obaseki and pdp, I now know majority of people I respect are all failing in honesty but won't agree.They all talking base on sentiment and not what's good for democracy...
Re: Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin by Dansuqi: 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
coputa:
Obaseki is a giant political strategist,he knows Adams is a double edge sword like his master:the emir of bourdilourn.Obaski will decimate them at the polls.

What makes him a giant strategist? Why couldn't he win his ward?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? / Update On Zungeru Power Plant Project. / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.