Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,112 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Relationship Virtue: Special Days/events - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Virtue: Special Days/events (674 Views)

Virginity Is Not Virtue / What"s D Most Important Virtue Or Character In A Rship / Virginity Remains A Virtue After All Said And Done! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Virtue: Special Days/events by MrsChima(f): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2011
Do you have a special day that is not nationally known? For example, the first day you kissed your mate?

Do you think that it builds your relationship stronger to have those special days or events? What are your special days/events with your mate? What would you suggests to other couples?
Re: Relationship Virtue: Special Days/events by Dsense(m): 1:24am On Feb 08, 2011
Yep,I do.
2/3 OF EVERY YEAR.
Re: Relationship Virtue: Special Days/events by MrsChima1(f): 2:47am On Feb 08, 2011
What does that entails?
Re: Relationship Virtue: Special Days/events by Dsense(m): 2:53am On Feb 08, 2011
It entails/represents the day our courtship started.
We always use it as code/Phraseword whenever trying to communicate with eachother before we proceed so as to be sure we are not talking or chatting with the wrong person.
Re: Relationship Virtue: Special Days/events by MrsChima1(f): 2:55am On Feb 08, 2011
You still dating someone via online? You can't afford an airline ticket to see the chick face to face?
Re: Relationship Virtue: Special Days/events by Dsense(m): 3:01am On Feb 08, 2011
You tropical Duck,
I'm not the type at all . . .I can't even avoid not to see my girl more than 1 week ,Talking of online dating . . . . .
I mean when being on phone or chatting during the week,Cause sometimes her friends would accept her call trying to fake her voice,But i can recognize my baby's voice anytime . . .But when it come to chatting like sending msgs, we got to be careful . . .You got my meant.
Re: Relationship Virtue: Special Days/events by iice(f): 4:44am On Feb 08, 2011
No. Can barely keep up with birthdays
Re: Relationship Virtue: Special Days/events by aminalib(f): 5:08am On Feb 08, 2011
lmao@tropical duck
Re: Relationship Virtue: Special Days/events by MrsChima1(f): 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2011
D-sense:

You tropical Duck,
I'm not the type at all . . .I can't even avoid not to see my girl more than 1 week ,Talking of online dating . . . . .
I mean when being on phone or chatting during the week,Cause sometimes her friends would accept her call trying to fake her voice,But i can recognize my baby's voice anytime . . .But when it come to chatting like sending msgs, we got to be careful . . .You got my meant.

I will be all the tropical duck you want me to be AT LEAST I wasn't in my house for six days eating stale ham and bread. cool
Re: Relationship Virtue: Special Days/events by Coolabbie: 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I will be all the tropical duck you want me to be AT LEAST I wasn't in my house for six days eating stale ham and bread. cool
Courtesy of Hosni Mubarak
Re: Relationship Virtue: Special Days/events by Dsense(m): 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

angry angry angry angry
Stp reminding of the worst days ever cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Coolabbie,
May you be violated by touts thi morning. angry

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Tell When A Naija Girl Is Telling The Truth? / Worse Past: But Has He Changed? / Why So Many Unmarried Ladies/men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.