Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her (81006 Views)

Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Richie77: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
Better not to know the dirty story. Now that you're aware of it all; can't you ask out other ladies ?

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by ehmmy11(m): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
1StopRudeness:

This your statement was valid in the days of our fathers...,,, in this age ??where women at age 26 have 10-15 body counts with several abortion on their CV....Abeg, Abeg, Abeg, Let the devil go to another place....

10-15 is even considered okay these days .my friend dated my lodge mate back in school this girl said she slept with 23 guys as at then each of them more than once do the maths.. This same girl performed an abortion in her room when the pains and stomach aches got unbearable we had to rush her to the health center where we were made to know she did an abortion at a late stage she was so traumatized by the incident anytime she remembers. She be like she still sees the face of her son as she flushes him down the toilet... If you see this girl ehn fair skin and so beautiful.. Wat a pity

7 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by tomju(m): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
I really hope you see this. Guy, move on. She's way experienced than you in all that "loose life" stuff I guess. Too much emotional baggage. You'll find your type. Trust me. To avoid stories that touch.
Love is a feeling we develop over time, and it must be for the right reasons and people. Granted, no one is perfect but what you don't know cannot bother you like what you already know. Move on. Move on. Move on. Abi you wan see your kids growing up to watch their mama online for sex tape? Do you know how long a guy can keep a girl's nudes? Forever!

5 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Purplegem: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
I WILL ADVICE THIS RELATIONSHIP REMAINS AS FRIENDS BECAUSE NO AMOUNT OF THE LOVE YOU HAVE FOR HER, YOUR MIND WONT LEAVE THE FACT THAT YOU KNOW ALL HER DIRTY PART.

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by flex04(m): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Am out of ideas...this your case strong grin grin

Aswear

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Damsman10(m): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
tega2luv:
Advising from experience, most mistakes we niggas do is that we are sometime too committed knowing about the past of our lovers and if shes honest enough to tell you the truth it starts hurting us and we start judging them whenever they make little mistake in the relationship, I once told my ex gf that her past life is of no interest to me but the present and future and she was open to me and told me severally her stories with guys in the past at a point i asked myself weda this babe still get womb sef, i went ahead out of curiosity to ask her like how many guys have dated her before me she should not lie and she told me excluding me it's around 12 guys, my fellow niaralanders that's the day everything changed bcux I keep wondering those are the numbers of guys when don knack this kpekus when she date oo , how about the ones when she no date when still chop clean mouth, my brother from that moment onwards I begin get double mind and whenever shes not with me I hardly believe anything she tells me bcux I now see her as loosed...to cut long stories short, if you cannot deals with the past of your lover never bother yourself digging what will eventually destroy you, focus on her and forget her past but since you cannot deal with it already kindly let her go in peace, this life no balance at all.

From the look of things OP can't handle the knowledge and may never trust her. I will suggest you drop her. If you are right, she could find her old ways without you ever finding out and eventually feed you off to vampires and if you were wrong (the odds are low), you wud have lost a sincere lady.

We can't however underestimate the place of Trust in a relationship.
Some women just fine but beneath their glowing skin is the second born of the devil. May God save us boys.
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by eneazi(f): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
If you really love her then ask her out and forget about her past, because from all indication you're not a saint yourself. Atleast you know what she's done. The next girl you try to ask out might be worse and not even as honest as she is.
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by EnglishUsa: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
punisha:
Well, if u can see that she he did not relate with her that much she why then go to the wedding and eat? Somepeople even scored better is not?
I'm asking u OP.
please next time only read don't write. Okay

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Holuwatomi: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
Maib u really need a therapist for an advice or counseling
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Eileene(f): 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
ehmmy11:

You really say it the way it is.... I wonder how one person will do the right thing and be decent and others will be wayward then they it doesn't matter but they don't want to settle down with their fellow wayward group ...anybody that choose to be a fool is free
But they should not deceive themselves while at it.

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Gerrard59(m): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
vhuqnl:

listen to yourself. useless talk. Virginity means no sex. If you have had sex before as a man, you have no right to demand a virgin wife. shut up your trash!

Over the years, I've come to realise that comparing a man who has had several sexual intercourses with a woman who has done same is futile. The man is the one who:

- is expected to provide for the household

- is to pay the bride price

- is to make the first move

Feminism has made it possible or harmless for women to be sexually liberated but liberalism comes with responsibility. Female hypergamy, IMO, doesn't align with feminism and this means the man pays the piper and obviously dictates the tune. For that very reason, a non-virgin man is right to demand for a virgin wife. It's his right because he dictates the tune.

5 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by adekS1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
tega2luv:
Advising from experience, most mistakes we niggas do is that we are sometime too committed knowing about the past of our lovers and if shes honest enough to tell you the truth it starts hurting us and we start judging them whenever they make little mistake in the relationship, I once told my ex gf that her past life is of no interest to me but the present and future and she was open to me and told me severally her stories with guys in the past at a point i asked myself weda this babe still get womb sef, i went ahead out of curiosity to ask her like how many guys have dated her before me she should not lie and she told me excluding me it's around 12 guys, my fellow niaralanders that's the day everything changed bcux I keep wondering those are the numbers of guys when don knack this kpekus when she date oo , how about the ones when she no date when still chop clean mouth, my brother from that moment onwards I begin get double mind and whenever shes not with me I hardly believe anything she tells me bcux I now see her as loosed...to cut long stories short, if you cannot deals with the past of your lover never bother yourself digging what will eventually destroy you, focus on her and forget her past but since you cannot deal with it already kindly let her go in peace, this life no balance at all.
my brother this is just the simple reason some men just leave relationship without evn dropping a note,and to lady will now keep wondering wetin happn now

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
czarr:
Let me be honest with you, even though you marry her, one day when you guys have a very bad argument she'll call the guy and he'll take advantage of your situation, if she misses him sef she'll create drama and chaos for an excuse to have space to visit him (she'll come back to you though, because guys like that won't keep her trust me)

He has imprinted on her and there is nothing you can do about it, rid yourself of emotions they are not useful to a man, wear a garment of self respect...that girl is not for you, you need a girl you'd imprint and groom for yourself if not you'd always take second place in her heart......you may not even be her 4th choice.

Feelings blind you from the truth, purge yourself of feelings so you won't be distracted from your purpose pursuing another man's property....let me ask you this why didn't she call you when she was drunk.....you think she is stupid, she called him on purpose because she wanted him to Fvck her, so I assure you he didn't take advantage of her.

He is the typical bad boy who smokes and drinks but wouldn't commit to her....DON'T SET YOURSELF UP.
grin SIR0

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
zmpp:

You're a smart man, a true Anambarian. [s]You passed a strong message to pocohantas through your last sentence[/s]. She can take it as a diss, if she wants, no problem.

What you said is exactly what Lord.ko did to her, which caused her a very serious heartbreak. I know that Alexandre7 will be smart like Lord.ko and others who have seen through the vile woman she is and dump her before she ruins him. I must save you my brothers from this vile woman.

Don't do this again, ever again.
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by pocohantas(f): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
J111333:

Lol. Pay no attention to zmpp. grin

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Crowdsource: 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
tega2luv:

This is very true. Its better not to dig into it - truth is knowing d past never helps anyone- even men that claim they dont care hurt inside when certain things happen. My candid advise is, forget this lady - because those feelings u have now will NEVER go away

2 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Ategberoson(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
vhuqnl:

Bitcch, I'm a guy. Fuccck off, go marry a whoree, and leave virgin for male virgins

lolz! a male? like a pussy male?

a Whooree calling people whoore. you're just pained after how many abortions for that ediot that used you to passed time

I understand your predicament. frustrated olosho grin
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by jelraj(m): 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
If you've never disvirgined any girl. You deserve a virgin whether a non virgin or not. Men wise up, stop saving these hoes. Don't fall for that "DON'T JUDGE ME BY MY PAST" nonsense all na scam

Don't be someones retirement plan.

5 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by ekaF(f): 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
jelraj:
If you've never disvirgined any girl. You deserve a virgin whether a non virgin or not. Men wise up, stop saving these hoes. Don't fall for that "DON'T JUDGE ME BY MY PAST" nonsense all na scam

Don't be someones retirement plan.

Please give this nigga a bottle of redwine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by zmpp(f): 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
J111333:

Be a man and stand for your words. I must continue to say the truth, I don't care whether you accept it in the open or in the secret.

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by jasman1: 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
At least you know about this one, that’s what today girls do bro, unless you catch them early before they become real hoes. No exception!!!!
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by stankezzy: 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
suzzyboss:
All I'll say is the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know
d adage is very wrong ,u can't say d evil u know is better than the good u don't know , evil is evil and good is good, weather u know good or not , good is good , weather u know evil or not evil is evil,

3 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by ekaF(f): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
This is why I always advise guys to have friends (I do not use this term lightly) that are strong willed, have self respect, trustworthy, smart and opinionated. You guys can openly discuss business and relationship issue openly.

No 'good friend' will advise you to take relationship with this type of lady seriously. Ladies like thess are good for sexual exploration or what I like to call pumping and dumping. They are not even good to have as business partners (unless you're a love-vendor of course)

Enjoy your time with her and dump her when you're bored or better still just leave her alone.

That being said I'm looking for 'good friends' to hang out with. I'm in rivers State.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by ekaF(f): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
ehmmy11:

10-15 is even considered okay these days .my friend dated my lodge mate back in school this girl said she slept with 23 guys as at then each of them more than once do the maths.. This same girl performed an abortion in her room when the pains and stomach aches got unbearable we had to rush her to the health center where we were made to know she did an abortion at a late stage she was so traumatized by the incident anytime she remembers. She be like she still sees the face of her son as she flushes him down the toilet... If you see this girl ehn fair skin and so beautiful.. Wat a pity

Why do we men like to lower our standards. Are we so scared of being alone that 10 now sounds like a good number. It's a pity.

With a body count of 3 these women have likely lost the ability to pair-bond. Some have lost the ability to love truly.

We need to realise that we are the prize and stop condoning sluts and bringing them into our homes and leave them for the streets to practice

Big ups to the self-respecting ladies out there.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by ehmmy11(m): 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
ekaF:

Why do we men like to lower our standards. Are we so scared of being alone that 10 now sounds like a good number. It's a pity.

With a body count of 3 these women have likely lost the ability to pair-bond. Some have lost the ability to love truly.

We need to realise that we are the prize and stop condoning sluts and bringing them into our homes and leave them for the streets to practice

Big ups to the self-respecting ladies out there.

they call it being liberal and progressive having freewill to do as they wish after all it's their body.. If you talk now they will scream gender equality ... But you didn't lie its harder for them to truly love because they can accommodate many men if the going gets tough
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Kalatium(m): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
You have successfully being inducted into the hall of SIMP. #HallOfSimp
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Budline1(m): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
How many of these fine ladies are accepting you guys when u don't have money? But you want to save her for her past. LMAO, Pele o, Good Samaritan. See, keep finding out about their body counts, if it's too high, keep cutting them off, that's one of your jobs as a man. You'll find a decent woman with time.

U don't need a woman who drinks to stupor who forgets if they had slept with her or not.

Remember women don't settle for less, women never save men, why do you want to save her?
Don't save her, she don't wanna be saved- J Cole.

After you have saved her, she'll still use your weakness against you and still sleep around with those that do not care about her, no matter how long it takes.

Remember the b1tch that pastor married, remember how she had to go back to the street, a pastor couldn't save her but u think u can save yours. Haha I laugh in swahili, the leopard never changes its spots.

Don't be daft, cut her off immediately and don't settle for less. Women will never settle for less for you, we've been saving them all this while yet they pull the 'Feminism' card on us yet always feel so entitled.

How many of these women have saved you before? You don't owe any of them your kindness, marriage is for life, use your brain and cut her off immediately. Mtchw

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Angel1696: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Am out of ideas...this your case strong grin grin
for the first time a case is stronger than a barrister

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by omoburuku: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
Budline1:

Remember women don't settle for less, women never save men, why do you want to save her?
Don't save her, she don't wanna be saved- J Cole.

Ty Dollar Sign(Safe) grin

2 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by vhuqnl(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ategberoson:

lolz! a male? like a pussy male?

a Whooree calling people whoore. you're just pained after how many abortions for that ediot that used you to passed time

I understand your predicament. frustrated olosho grin
Seun Dominique lalasticlala farano , Rocktation rules are broken
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by vhuqnl(m): 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
Gerrard59:

Over the years, I've come to realise that comparing a man who has had several sexual intercourses with a woman who has done same is futile. The man is the one who:

- is expected to provide for the household

- is to pay the bride price

- is to make the first move

Feminism has made it possible or harmless for women to be sexually liberated but liberalism comes with responsibility. Female hypergamy, IMO, doesn't align with feminism and this means the man pays the piper and obviously dictates the tune. For that very reason, a non-virgin man is right to demand for a virgin wife. It's his right because he dictates the tune.
Trash, to hell with your double standard
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by nexta007(m): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
Quit sir. This is not a relationship for lifelong commitment. The foundation is very porous sir. Go and build something far solid. Tomorrow and it's beauty depends on this!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing / Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React / Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.