Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused (10708 Views)

Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by taylor88(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
No long Talk here I need strong advice We’ve been friends on Facebook for over two years I never asked her for a dime you wouldn’t know she was a man before surgery we do video calls I see boobs and pussy with beautiful face sexy body till she broke the most scary news to me

I took off stopped texting or calling her for a year now she came back last month with the communication told me she likes me(God forbid me that hates the word gay) offered to make all the necessary paperwork’s and send money to me to take care of my own parts here like passports and all the rest she even connected me to a Ghanaian man who married one of her nurse friend so the guy Dey always instruct me here too

She’s 34. Black American, tall and a Registered Nurse she Bought her own house lives alone in Atlanta promised to get me a job ASAP

But I can’t even swallow the thoughts of marrying or making love to a transgender I might throw up on just a mere thought but she’s serious and u know how this country hard reach

She wants to send money down here on Monday but I need the money but don’t want to go, what do I do now on the other hand I wouldn’t want to be tagged a scammer or played her for her money

I would have given it a chance if I had a brother or married with kids but I can’t right now

Guys what do I do Monday it’s almost here please advice

2 Likes

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
hunmmmm
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by yomi007k(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
Tell her you need the money but don't want to go. tongue

7 Likes

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Officialgarri: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
yomi007k:
Na like this HushPuppi first start.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Julibet: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
Don't collect his/her/shis (I no even know which pronoun I go use) money if you don't want to go. If you do, there's no difference between you and those hush guys.

Politely decline and leave the person(again lack of pronoun to use sad ) alone. Good luck

25 Likes

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by JOACHINpedro: 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
Is it not just to go ? undecided
Go there and explain everything to her.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by ennon92(m): 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
Young man, i know ur mind is made already...All u want to do is just collect the money, then block her on FB afterwards..But i hope ur news wont come on Nairaland front page "Nigerian man wanted by FBI for online dating scam"

Or maybe naso God wan take pick ur call, What do i know

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Odoogu(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
tell the nurse what you have intended. if you are confused, sit down and count your "cost".
no need to scam the nurse. if you can't go on the premise on having intimacy, kindly and sincerely back out and save your face and name.
whatever help that could be rendered will not elude you. there is a price to honesty and dishonesty. but the rewards are...
you know the rest.

8 Likes

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by decatalyst(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
yomi007k:

Simple!

Tell Him-Her that you would appreciate if the money could be sent for the sole purpose of helping your financial status, not traveling to meet up, that you would forever be grateful.

You may also tell Him-Her that you would likely be on the lookout for the love of his/her life here in Nigeria, but not you. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
African Americans have began to look to Africa to find significant others just like I said in one of my posts.

OP, it all depends on what you want. She/he didn't ask you for marriage so what's your point? Why are you afraid of her/him? This person is ready to give you money, bring you over, and get you a job so what's the problem?

You didn't ask for anything and she is offering you the world. Biko seize the opportunity. Opportunity comes but once.

@OP- you said you had seen boobs and pussy. Biko how you take see the pussy? grin

7 Likes

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Is it not just to go ? undecided
Go there and explain everything to her.

Abi o. See me see trouble

1 Like

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by SweetCunt97(f): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
ennon92:
Young man, i know ur mind is made already...All u want to do is just collect the money, then block her on FB afterwards..But i hope ur news wont come on Nairaland front page "Nigerian man wanted by FBI for online dating scam"

Or maybe naso God wan take pick ur call, What do i know
It's not a scam. He should collect and process and go over there. The op lacks sense of survival.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by SweetCunt97(f): 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
taylor88:
No long Talk here I need strong advice We’ve been friends on Facebook for over two years I never asked her for a dime you wouldn’t know she was a man before surgery we do video calls I see boobs and pussy with beautiful face sexy body till she broke the most scary news to me

I took off stopped texting or calling her for a year now she came back last month with the communication told me she likes me(God forbid me that hates the word gay) offered to make all the necessary paperwork’s and send money to me to take care of my own parts here like passports and all the rest she even connected me to a Ghanaian man who married one of her nurse friend so the guy Dey always instruct me here too

She’s 34. Black American, tall and a Registered Nurse she Bought her own house lives alone in Atlanta promised to get me a job ASAP

But I can’t even swallow the thoughts of marrying or making love to a transgender I might throw up on just a mere thought but she’s serious and u know how this country hard reach

She wants to send money down here on Monday but I need the money but don’t want to go, what do I do now on the other hand I wouldn’t want to be tagged a scammer or played her for her money

I would have given it a chance if I had a brother or married with kids but I can’t right now

Many guys here not happy you found jander that wanna carry you financially oo, better use your sense. Go jand and manage. She might tell u that just to test u.
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Gmailboy(m): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
Obodo-Oyinbo on a platter of gold, pesin wey get head no get cap.. Took me years of formats and sleepless nights and multiple late night bombings to fly to odinary Cyprus...but we thank God sha.. Na him you come see dey search internet for answers.. Oga Dog for yankee ehn, e get hope pass pesin wey dey naija dey collect 400k monthly

3 Likes

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by olisaEze(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
He’s/She’s not gay, she/he is a transgender. Just first go while making sure you don’t make any promises. Oyinbo pipo no dey like pipo wen dey lie. God’s blessings most times don’t come in ways you anticipate, stop looking a gift horse in d mouth. If u like dey here dey do "ask a friend", 40 go catch u and u fit neva achieve anything or police fit see u were u dey carry that ur lappy go fix shoot u as yahoo boi! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by sacajawea: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ode! Hypocrite! You've been Sexting And Video Chatting dirty Stuffs. So you are Disgusted cos you don't want to Sin "Differently"
O Gọ́ra e, you don Gock yourself. If you don't want her pass her to me.
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by sacajawea: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
olisaEze:
God’s blessings most times don’t come in ways you anticipate,
SO This could be "God's Blessing"?
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by olisaEze(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
sacajawea:

SO This could be "God's Blessing"?

Same way a prostitute helped a nation by hiding their spies. Abi u neva read d story of Rahab in bible?

2 Likes

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by joshima(m): 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
taylor88:

please ehn give me her Facebook ID I love transgenders (they're human beings after all)..

1 Like

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by yomi007k(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
decatalyst:

Simple!

Tell Him-Her that you would appreciate if the money could be sent for the sole purpose of helping your financial status, not traveling to meet up, that you would forever be grateful.

You may also tell Him-Her that you would likely be on the lookout for the love of his/her life here in Nigeria, but not you. grin grin

My brother, na few people wise for this world.
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by HomerTimpson: 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
The way to hell has been removed from your transgender oyinbo already,just travel straight to paradise undecided
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Terryishere: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
olisaEze:
He’s/She’s not gay, she/he is a transgender. Just first go while making sure you don’t make any promises. Oyinbo pipo no dey like pipo wen dey lie. God’s blessings most times don’t come in ways you anticipate, stop looking a gift horse in d mouth. If u like dey here dey do "ask a friend", 40 go catch u and u fit neva achieve anything or police fit see u were u dey carry that ur lappy go fix shoot u as yahoo boi! undecided

She's black not white, and for your future information, whites are the biggest liars on this planet.
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Terryishere: 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
HomerTimpson:
The way to hell has been removed from your transgender oyinbo already,just travel straight to paradise undecided

Do you guys even read, he said the transgender is black. Why must you guys assume everyone in the US is white?
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by sexylassie2(f): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Some Nigerian men can sell their soul all because of america.

Many Nigerian men especially the ones nowadays are weak, easily enticed, no principle, anywhere belly face.

Gosh! We, women don suffer.

See how this one want to turn gay because of america, I am sure, you must have show the trans your dick for that trans to want to take you over.

what a pity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by HomerTimpson: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
Terryishere:

Do you guys even read, he said the transgender is black. Why must you guys assume everyone in the US is white?
LOL its fine
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by ibkonekt(m): 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
Your anus won't be confused when she unveils her staff
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
of all ppl on the internet na transgender u dey friend cheesy
anyway acept her invitation and as soon as u land then dump the she male cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
you can A) refuse the money and block that dude from ever contacting you, or B) go to the US and start fukcing another man's nyansh!
the choice is yours!

the fact that you even continue talking to that dude, shows clearly that you will soon be in Atlanta...

[img]https://media1./images/a736653acf6ef7b3fd07299c6ec263bc/tenor.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by ibkonekt(m): 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
you can A) refuse the money and block that dude from ever contacting you, or B) go to the US and start fukcing another man's nyansh!
the choice is yours!

the fact that you even continue talking to that dude, shows clearly that you will soon be in Atlanta...

[img]https://media1./images/a736653acf6ef7b3fd07299c6ec263bc/tenor.gif[/img]
exactly...i am sure he get oiler bottle for hin bag for unrestricted entry

1 Like

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by ibkonekt(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
taylor88:
No long Talk here I need strong advice We’ve been friends on Facebook for over two years I never asked[b] her[/b] for a dime you wouldn’t know she was a man before surgery we do video calls I see boobs and[b] pussy[/b] with beautiful face sexy body till she broke the most scary news to me

there is no her...or she...or pvssy...that is a man with a pipe. and you wanna start straffing a shit hole

3 Likes

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
ibkonekt:
exactly...i am sure he get oiler bottle for hin bag for unrestricted entry

any straight man would have blocked the tranny, the minute they discover it was a man he was lusting over (and sending all these lovey dovey messages to)...

btw its well known that Atlanta is the black gay capital of the US, coupled with #1 capital of black men on the down low capital in the US... and i wont even mention the STD/HIV rate in that place. dating in Atlanta is more like playing Russian roulette with your own life.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? / Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs / Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.