Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim (7875 Views)

Dave Umahi Is A Deacon In Christ Embsay / 9th Assembly: Court Adjourns Suit To Stop Gbajabiamila From Speakership Race / Plaintiff Withdraws Suit To Stop Gbajabiamila From Contesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by OPPPS: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

He became a Muslim last year...be guided.

Sanitize your Heart against Hate, Anger, Gossip, Jealousy & Envy���
They kill too..Not only ur Hands � �
#StaySafe���

5 Likes

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 01, 2020
OPPPS:

Sanitize your Heart against Hate, Anger, Gossip, Jealousy & Envy��� They kill too..Not only ur Hands � � #StaySafe���

Truth hurts...
Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by overdrive(m): 7:36am On Aug 01, 2020
Sammy07:

Okay is that all?

If my father is a Muslim my mom is a Christian, I bear a Christian name and a Muslim surname but I worship traditional religion sometimes

Whats my religion?

Confusianism grin
Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by timagentms: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2020
It's not MADNESS, It's called MADNESS, although some will call it MADNESS, but the real spelling is MADNESS of our despirado politician to become speaker.

Op why did you posted a trash here to see for awareness abi?

If you believe this post is trash and madness click LIKE.

5 Likes

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by helinues: 7:42am On Aug 01, 2020
Sammy07:

Okay is that all?

If my father is a Muslim my mom is a Christian, I bear a Christian name and a Muslim surname but I worship traditional religion sometimes

Whats my religion?

The op is deluded..

One of the miscreants they are nursing in yeastern Nigeria

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Sammy07: 7:43am On Aug 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

is that not sophiscation agai??
after all pentecostal churches is now a religion.

OK.
Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Sammy07: 7:44am On Aug 01, 2020
overdrive:

Confusianism grin

Lol cheesy
Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Sammy07: 7:44am On Aug 01, 2020
helinues:

The op is deluded..

One of the miscreants they are nursing in yeastern Nigeria

Don't mind him.

7 Likes

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by AlabiJ: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

self styled Christian are using to ploy to deceive true Christians who thinks they are all same...

last time I checked the teaching of Islam are same everywhere.

You, Mr., are a very mentally sick individual. You spend most of your days on this forum trolling and villifying Yorubas for one reason or another.

In your own igboland there are animist priests, Muslims as well as countless Christian sects that are at odds against each other. In your Anambra home state Anglicans and Catholics are in a perpetual state of cold War against one another trying to outdo each other. Imo Catholics reject Anambra Catholic priest presiding over them. Yet you have the nerve to act as a mouth piece for 'true Christians'. Who and where are the 'true Christians' in igboland?

This obsession you exhibit towards Yorubas is unhealthy. If you are not falsely accusing VP Osinbajo, you are attacking yorubas. Guy, go and get a job or something and quit constituting a nuisance on this forum with your derangement.

18 Likes

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by timagentms: 7:49am On Aug 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Stop cloning deceit Abeg.

The fact is that nobody is against such but to establish that SW is simply a heavy othman Dan fodio Kingdom.

You see now, Yoruba people should look for this guy and be monitoring his action, this guy is purely madding. He will be the one to be carry bomb around the S/W. Omo ale a Fulani, set ileribu

6 Likes

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by OPPPS: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Truth hurts...
You urgently need mental evaluation. If urgent attention is not given to you, you might enter Eke market before the sunset
Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2020
AlabiJ:

You, Mr., are a very mentally sick individual. You spend most of your days on this forum trolling and villifying Yorubas for one reason or another.

In your own igboland there are animist priests, Muslims as well as countless Christian sects that are at odds against each other. In your Anambra home state Anglicans and Catholics are in a perpetual state of cold War against one another trying to outdo each other. Imo Catholics reject Anambra Catholic priest presiding over them. Yet you have the nerve to act as a mouth piece for 'true Christians'. Who and where are the 'true Christians' in igboland?

This obsession you exhibit towards Yorubas is unhealthy. If you are not falsely accusing VP Osinbajo, you are attacking yorubas. Guy, go and get a job or something and quit constituting a nuisance on this forum with your derangement.

Your submission is baseless accusation and campaign of calumny against me..

Firstly research had shown that you guys ain't rooted in christianity because it only serves as an auxilliary religion....not primary.

So something that is auxilliary to you and primary to others shouldn't be on same page.

that is deceit.

1 Like

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Karlifate: 7:52am On Aug 01, 2020
Your article stated 2029 before you modified it.
MelesZenawi:

Mr, he became a Muslim last year 2019, maybe to become speaker or something like that..while affirming that his forebearers where Muslims.
Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2020
timagentms:

You see now, Yoruba people should look for this guy and be monitoring his action, this guy his purely madding. He will be the one to be carry bomb around the S/W. Omo ale a Fulani, set ileribu

Lol

I have respect for the sanctity of human lives.

we respect human lives but such can't be said of u.
Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2020
Sammy07:

Don't mind him.

Lol
Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by OPPPS: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2020
AlabiJ:

Stop wasting your time with that Idiot.
Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by timagentms: 7:57am On Aug 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lol

I have respect for the sanctity of human lives.

we respect human lives but such can't be said of u.
[s]
I can see that you have respect for human life that is reason of posting hate article on Yoruba pple, is better for you to change your way of reason because it will never favor rather than leading you to your destruction.

1 Like

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Otsam(m): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Fake Christianity: Gbajabiamila from a deacon to a Muslim.

Speaker Gbajabiamila converted to Muslim in 2019

His reason was simple that his fore- father's(Ancestors) where originally Muslims.

That validates my earlier submission that Christianity was alien to south west and Yorubas.

The original religion known to Yorubas all through history was Islam and that explains why Muslims are still in majority in South West roughly around 69.4%..

If Christianity currently booms in west, then it is a recent event and not as old as many thinks.

Hmmm... professor of history and archaeology. The original religion of the Southwest is traditional(Ogun, sango, oya,obatala,osun,ifa e.t.c) so why not tell us the wise one,how the Arabic religion is the original for yorubas? Gbajabiamila’s conversion is part of the prices he paid to become the speaker of the house of rep. Because to rule with them, you must be like them.

2 Likes

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by ThatFairGuy1: 8:03am On Aug 01, 2020
[s]
MelesZenawi:
Fake Christianity: Gbajabiamila from a deacon to a Muslim.

Speaker Gbajabiamila converted to Muslim in 2019

His reason was simple that his fore- father's(Ancestors) where originally Muslims.

That validates my earlier submission that Christianity was alien to south west and Yorubas.

The original religion known to Yorubas all through history was Islam and that explains why Muslims are still in majority in South West roughly around 69.4%..

If Christianity currently booms in west, then it is a recent event and not as old as many thinks.
[/s]
Another bigotry from religious and ethnic jingoist.
For your information, he has always been a Muslim who married a Christian. His mum is Alhaja. Meanwhile how does his Faith affects you? MUST he be a Christian

6 Likes

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by helinues: 8:04am On Aug 01, 2020
AlabiJ:

What those people don't know is, they don't just attract unnecessary insult to themselves but their whole region...

Envy, anger, frustration is their regular trademark

3 Likes

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by PVision2020(m): 8:04am On Aug 01, 2020
You noticed someone is mentally ill and you're still engaging him in discussion.
There's a need to build more psychiatric and rehabilitation center in that part of the country. Most of them are mentally imbalanced.

2 Likes

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Muna4real(f): 8:06am On Aug 01, 2020
AlabiJ:

This igbo obsession with yoruba Muslims is fast becoming an exhibition of acute mental illness. Show one single proof to back your claim that Gbajabiamila ever professed being a Christian. Just one. Or shut the fvck up and cover your face in shame.

Abeg leave igbos alone. The Op is not igbo and this thread does not concern igbos.
Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]
Another bigotry from religious and ethnic jingoist.
For your information, he has always been a Muslim who married a Christian. His mum is Alhaja. Meanwhile how does his Faith affects you? MUST he be a Christian

he has always been what?

all these sons of othman Dan fodio sef.
Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 01, 2020
timagentms:
[s]
I can see that you have respect for human life that is reason of posting hate article on Yoruba pple, is better for you to change your way of reason because it will never favor rather than leading you to your destruction.

there is nothing hateful on my post unless you are feeling insecure with the truth.
Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by ThatFairGuy1: 8:13am On Aug 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

he has always been what?
all these sons of othman Dan fodio sef.
How am I son of Dan Fodio? He has been, get your facts right
Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
How am I son of Dan Fodio? He has been, get your facts right
You are his disciples maybe through holy war.
Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by ThatFairGuy1: 8:15am On Aug 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You are his disciples maybe through holy war.
Warp
Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Warp
thought as much.
stop using ur fellow humans for ji......had.
Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by timagentms: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

there is nothing hateful on my post unless you are feeling insecure with the truth.

Never quite me again, I don't have your time, go and find something meaningful doing.

1 Like

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 01, 2020
timagentms:

Never quite me again, I don't have your time, go and find something meaningful doing.

You should rightly do that.

you need it more seriously
Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by babatunx(m): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2020
Lol...

It seems most people on this thread still don't know why this Op is angry, it's simply because Pentecostalism and by extension, Christianity in Nigeria is in the firm grip of Yorubas, and he's not happy about that. He feels why should a people whose a preponderant number subscribe to the other faith have such a massive influence over the religious climate that includes his people, whereas, his people who are largely monotonous to that religion don't have such..... lol

Well, to the Op, you can't change it. Whom God has blessed, no man can curse. The Yorubas You See are one of the most spiritual people on earth, go to Islam, our people are doing exploits, go to Christianity, wonders are happening, even to our Traditional worshipers, many non-Nigerans come to the West for pilgrimage. It's same Almighty! it's just a grace, you can't take it because you didn't give it. So instead of this endless ranting, why not make peace with your Creator and allow things be.

2 Likes

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by ThatFairGuy1: 8:26am On Aug 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

thought as much.

stop using ur fellow humans for ji......had.
You don't know what is meant by JIHAD, so keep quiet.
Christians like you are even ignorant of your Bible cause you violate it EVERYTIME

Ephesians 5:4
Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community / The Trains Are Back! Nigeria Is Moving Forward! / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.