Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike (8538 Views)

Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) / Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) / Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by jumobi1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2011
Eko Ile:

On whos behalf are you running your mouth? Your ignorant self? And who told you this man got singled out? Do yourself a favor and google fashola/kidney and see how many people including average Lagosians are benefiting from what your are whinin about.

The state is constructing the best Kidney center in Nigeria, if not in Africa in Gbagada. Google is your friend, try google or the state's website before opening your ignorant mouth.

All you silly rants are just silly rants. If any of you clowns really give a hoot about what you're running mouth about, take your arse to the Governor's website and voice your conerns or even the state lawmakers who are in charge of the state's money. Tell them Fashola is wasting the state's money to save the lives of Lagosians and quit whinin.

People do bad complain, they do good and you still open your negative mouth and complain, Nigerians are really funny animals I swear.

Can u really justify why Fash helped that guy out of all the sick Lagosians that need help? its unjustifiable, Its a good thing but this na Catch 22
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2011
jumobi1:

Yupp Oga Fash didn't use his best judgment here. He shouldn't have let it get publicized [/b]if he wanted to help a friend, Keep it on the low.

You might be right there . . .
kcjazz:

Folks should chill, everyday there is a news on TV about a person needing emergency treatment and the state whether Lagos or any other helps out. The celeb did not get preferential treatment from Lagos State, it is the press that refused to report the same gesture for non-celebs. At the end he is not even RMD so I don't see the whole noise for this "special treatment" issue.[b] I hear Lagos is building a hospital,
maybe they have a plan after all but until then lives need to be saved.

OK!
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by texazzpete(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2011
Eko Ile:

On whos behalf are you running your mouth? Your ignorant self? And who told you this man got singled out? Do yourself a favor and google fashola/kidney and see how many people including average Lagosians are benefiting from what your are whinin about.

The state is constructing the best Kidney center in Nigeria, if not in Africa in Gbagada. Google is your friend, try google or the state's website before opening your ignorant mouth.

All you silly rants are just silly rants. If any of you clowns really give a hoot about what you're running mouth about, take your arse to the Governor's website and voice your conerns or even the state lawmakers who are in charge of the state's money. Tell them Fashola is wasting the state's money to save the lives of Lagosians and quit whinin.

People do bad complain, they do good and you still open your negative mouth and complain, Nigerians are really funny animals I swear.

I expected no less from a paid agent. You've never had the sense to realize that a well thought out argument is more in fitting with your masters wishes instead of your usual shower of insults.
Why should i complain to the legislators when they are all part of the ACN mafia/family?
I'm surprised you're egging me on to google 'Fashola/Kidney'. We all see the shoddy way hes treating the long-suffering doctors of lagos. We all see how whereas LUTH has 900 doctors under the federal government employ, Lagos State Government employs just over 1000 doctors in hundreds of health care facilities in lagos. We all see how overworked and underpaid these doctors are, and how little your paymaster cares for their plight.
Why should we not laugh when he talks about making Lagos state the center for Kidney transplant while the doctors on ground have valid complaints?

Lastly, googling up 'Fashola Kidney' brings up this story and also another kidney related intervention for someone in the entertainment business. I guess the Lagos State government sure likes the Entertainment industry, eh?
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by kcjazz(m): 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2011
jumobi1:

Can u really justify why Fash helped that guy out of all the sick Lagosians that need help? its unjustifiable, Its a good thing but this na Catch 22

What is there not to justify? That the governor should not help because of other sick peeps? Many people are sick everyday, most celebs (past sport heros, tv heros etc) have died in the past without any help. Fact is, the government of Fashola or any other helps ordinary sick people all the time.It just doesn't get on the papers. If you get on TV, Newspapers or through your church, someone will see you and help. .
If our late president can be sent to Saudi for treatment on state funds even if he signed that he is "very" fit to run, then why can't another person be helped? It is a goodwill expense.

BTW
Here is a sick lady here, she is not a celeb, she needs help.
http://lindaikeji..com/2011/02/acid-girl.html
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Kobojunkie: 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2011
kcjazz:

What is there not to justify? That the governor should not help because of other sick peeps? Many people are sick everyday, most celebs (past sport heros, tv heros etc) have died in the past without any help. Fact is, the government of Fashola or any other helps ordinary sick people all the time.It just doesn't get on the papers. If you get on TV, Newspapers or through your church, someone will see you and help. .

I urge you to take time out to read and understand what the argument really is before responding. No one is saying it is wrong to help people. What they are saying is that It is wrong for Governors to dig into the pockets of the people to help those they selectively choose to. That applies to governments all across Nigeria, and abroad.

I believe what she is arguing is the Government ought not to use public funds to fund the healthcare of selected individuals when their are thousands of people who are not popular and hence not on his list. Note: This is not the first time in the last year that the Governor has done this -- fund the health treatment of a celebrity.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by fstranger3(m): 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2011
^^^^

You ve started shifting posts again

May be , you should comment less and understand more, that way, you can follow your own arguments. Instead of shifting goal posts when cornered.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by kcjazz(m): 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I urge you to take time out to read and understand what the argument really is before responding. No one is saying it is wrong to help people. What they are saying is that It is wrong for Governors to dig into the pockets of the people to help those they selectively choose to. That applies to governments all across Nigeria, and abroad.

And my argument is, the state has a budget for goodwill and should help people if need be especially in a serious cases as this one. It is wrong to say they are selective because Fashola or any governor has helped other people (few of them reported on NP, TV)in the past and still do but they are not celebs so the papers don't report them as much. Blame the press not Fash.

We are Africans, we are community people, this guy is part of the AGN and apparently they have tried their best and needed more to help their colleague and so ask the government. In 2009 we lost Best Ogedengbe cos money came too late, that was a celeb if you are a soccer fan. So I disagree with the pref treatment arguement.

Its not like Fashola took money meant for Idi Araba High school computers to help someone. This are miscellaneous/goodwill expenses accounted for in the budget.

It is even more commendable that this guy is not a core Lagosian but he was helped, building unity and patriotism. I guess the lesson is if you will need help someday, join a community/group today, where your strenghts fail they will speak for you. Thats why we have Associations of anything and everyything cool
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Kobojunkie: 12:04am On Feb 13, 2011
kcjazz:

And my argument is, the state has a budget for goodwill and should help people if need be especially in a serious cases as this one. It is wrong to say they are selective because Fashola or any governor has helped other people (few of them reported on NP, TV)in the past and still do but they are not celebs so the papers don't report them as much. Blame the press not Fash.
Now you come back to the question which is, this GOODWILL ACCOUNT, is there anyway of showing this was where the funds came from? If Yes, please display for all to see. Also, how do other lagoscians who are in equally serious situations access this account?
kcjazz:

We are Africans, we are community people, this guy is part of the AGN and apparently they have tried their best and needed more to help their colleague and so ask the government. In 2009 we lost Best Ogedengbe cos money came too late, that was a celeb if you are a soccer fan. So I disagree with the pref treatment arguement.
I agree he is part of the community, in this case African community, so also are the many non-celebs who are still helpless and without access to this goodwill fund . . . may with time running out on them.
kcjazz:

Its not like Fashola took money meant for Idi Araba High school computers to help someone. This are miscellaneous/goodwill expenses accounted for in the budget.
Ok. So, how do we know how much is in this goodwill expenses account or even how other people who are not celebs can access it?
kcjazz:

It is even more commendable that this guy is not a core Lagosian but he was helped, building unity and patriotism. I guess the lesson is if you will need help someday, join a community/group today, where your strenghts fail they will speak for you. Thats why we have Associations of anything and everyything cool
I hope you are not implying that those who join Associations get higher priority of some sort? lol
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by bkbabe97y(m): 12:21am On Feb 13, 2011
jumobi1:

The same reason why, here in the United States, if e.g an outstanding/exemplary/notable member of society gets in trouble the Courts seek a way to help him/her avoid Prison if it can; compared to if it was just a "normal" member of society.

Take it or leave it, some people are expendable while some are not. This is just the truth of the world!
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by bkbabe97y(m): 12:35am On Feb 13, 2011
buzugee:

i see you are cruising for a bruising  angry  your dyck in an arab chicks mouth ? why bother ? i heard you are a hermaphrodite so you may as well go on and service yourself. and yes you have a persecution complex and your gra gra ways of attacking people (especially our ndigbo brothers) is a feeble attempt at masking this. this is a defense mechanism you have built up over the years. the 'strike before they strike' scenario. i see punks like you everyday. the only thang that pacifies folks like you is a[b] fat dyck in your mouth. kinda like how a pacifier is to a baby.[/b]  grin animal in human skin  angry

First off, whats with all this talking in codes and idiotic slangs? "I see you are cruising for a bruising"; "I'm there like a thong between Maximus Glacimus" . . . .?! Dude, CUT IT OUT! YOU SOUND FOO*LISH!

Now you done turned Psychologist, huh? Monkey Ibo man!

Anyways, your attempts at a come back was too feeble! In otherwords: YOU GOOFED!!!

You know the only thing you showed the world with your latest drivel? THAT YOURE A POTENTIAL PED*OPHILE!!!!

WHAT SANE INDIVIDUAL USES AN ANALOGY THAT TURNS A GROWN MAN'S DIYYCK INTO A BABY'S PACIFIER?!

Sick Ba*stard!!
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by babapupa: 12:57am On Feb 13, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Now you come back to the question which is, this GOODWILL ACCOUNT, is there anyway of showing this was where the funds came from? If Yes, please display for all to see. Also, how do other lagoscians who are in equally serious situations access this account? I agree he is part of the community, in this case African community, so also are the many non-celebs who are still helpless and without access to this goodwill fund . . . may with time running out on them. Ok. So, how do we know how much is in this goodwill expenses account or even how other people who are not celebs can access it? I hope you are not implying that those who join Associations get higher priority of some sort? lol

you know they are selecting because they clue you in? This is another silly  and ignorant nonsense you made up. Btw do you have a list of the helpless folks the state is not helping?

Even with your idiotic analogy, celebrities are lagosians too and they pay taxes just  like the next man and if I might, the governor is everybody's governor celebrity or not.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Kobojunkie: 1:02am On Feb 13, 2011
^^^ Forgive me for thinking that with the new ID, you would actually come up with more INTELLIGENT rebuttals than the miserable excuses and insults.  cry

What has being Lagoscian, or not, to do with my post or any of the questions asked so far?  undecided
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by fstranger3(m): 1:03am On Feb 13, 2011
^^^^
babapupa:

you know they are selecting because they clue you in? This is another silly  and ignorant nonsense you made up. Btw do you have a list of the helpless folks the state is not helping?

Even with your idiotic analogy, celebrities are lagosians too and they pay taxes just  like the next man and if I might, the governor is everybody's governor celebrity or not.

And also the Governor cant be everywhere, if he doesnt know, how is he going to help?
Except, there is evidence that the Governor deliberately ignores the downtrodden, this argument is without merit.

Some people are just dumb and like to argue for the sake of it
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by kcjazz(m): 1:05am On Feb 13, 2011
@Kobo

In every budget, there is room for miscellanous expenses. Not just a Nigerian thing. I am not a Lagosian so I don't have the one for the year but that is standard practice. Its the same place governments gets money to host dinners for Super Falcons after a victory, no one sees future victories but if it happens we will celebrate. grin

By the way, it is an assumption that this are state funds, and I don't mind if it is. We can't be sure how much it is. People don't get sick and say "hey who be the maga to sponsor my kidney? No, this guy has spent all his savings, before going to AGN and then the government.

Again, Fash did not run on "I will send you abroad if you are sick" mandate. No. Truth is there are special cases, not based on the person but on seriousness of an illness.

Don't underestimate the power of networks. Either  the local village women association or a professional one. People join networks to get benefits professionally and otherwise, if your network raises awareness enough someone in govt will see and help. It is what Aisha was explaining with her work. Thats why every sickness in the world has an association.
How do peeps access the funds? Join networks that add value, it makes it easier for you to be seen. I have watched Newsline programs where sick peeps are shown and by next week a state government helps them. This things happen every day.

In life, things are not always black or white because of uncertainties, we need to do what we can while we aspire to be better by building better hospitals. The link I posted earlier, I hope someone higher sees it and when that happens I will post it here.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by fstranger3(m): 1:08am On Feb 13, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^^ Forgive me for thinking that with the new ID, you would actually come up with more INTELLIGENT rebuttals than the miserable excuses and insults.  cry

What has being Lagoscian, or not, to do with my post or any of the questions asked so far?  undecided

First of all, that is incorrect grammatically

Edit your post as usual , and make amends ASAP.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Kobojunkie: 1:09am On Feb 13, 2011
kcjazz:

@Kobo

In every budget, there is room for miscellanous expenses. Not just a Nigerian thing. I am not a Lagosian so I don't have the one for the year but that is standard practice. Its the same place governments gets money to host dinners for Super Falcons after a victory, no one sees future victories but if it happens we will celebrate. grin

I am not asking you for stories of how others do this or that, you know. This is why I said you should take time to read the question to understand what it is you are being asked of, and for. Some have asked direct questions so far on this and still no real answers but more and more assumptions on what probably or could have been.

please re-read my last post. I took time to respond so as to help you know what the issue  is. No one is asking for stories but information on the ASSUMED goodwill funds, and I asked how others can maybe access it, since we agree that for every Ifeayin Dike, there are probably thousands of non-celebs in the same state who are themselves in dire need of help.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by EkoIle1: 1:27am On Feb 13, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Old or New ID, it makes no differens, I'll always spell out your stupifity and ignorance. Silly ignorant can't even add logic to his nonsense. According to you, they are selecting. If they are selecting like you follishly asserted, the question is, are the folks they are selecting not Lagosians and is the governor not obligated to help them because they are celebrities? Andd do you have any proof that they are selecting?

What a nuisance
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Kobojunkie: 1:34am On Feb 13, 2011
^^^^ On the contrary, you only spell out your own stupidity, and insult your own mama and papa there pretending you insult others. wink

Worse is you don't seem to note that you actually do the Fashola Campaign more harm than good with your nonsensical agbero approach to answering questions, and worse you never seem to actually READ what it is you pretend to respond to. lol You will do better coming back with actually intelligent rebuttals that people can understand. . .  insults only reveal how weak, and likely uninformed you yourself are of the issue, and as a person. Sort of like how @beaf goes around throwing insults thinking they somehow translate into valid points. 

Anywho, back to the issue . . . .
kcjazz:

@Kobo

By the way, it is an assumption that this are state funds, and I don't mind if it is. We can't be sure how much it is. People don't get sick and say "hey who be the maga to sponsor my kidney? No, this guy has spent all his savings, before going to AGN and then the government.

Again, Fash did not run on "I will send you abroad if you are sick" mandate. No. Truth is there are special cases, not based on the person but on seriousness of an illness.

Don't underestimate the power of networks. Either  the local village women association or a professional one. People join networks to get benefits professionally and otherwise, if your network raises awareness enough someone in govt will see and help. It is what Aisha was explaining with her work. Thats why every sickness in the world has an association.
How do peeps access the funds? Join networks that add value, it makes it easier for you to be seen. I have watched Newsline programs where sick peeps are shown and by next week a state government helps them. This things happen every day.

In life, things are not always black or white because of uncertainties, we need to do what we can while we aspire to be better by building better hospitals. The link I posted earlier, I hope someone higher sees it and when that happens I will post it here.

Kobojunkie:

I am not asking you for stories of how others do this or that, you know. This is why I said you should take time to read the question to understand what it is you are being asked of, and for. Some have asked direct questions so far on this and still no real answers but more and more assumptions on what probably or could have been.

please re-read my last post. I took time to respond so as to help you know what the issue  is. No one is asking for stories but information on the ASSUMED goodwill funds, and I asked how others can maybe access it, since we agree that for every Ifeayin Dike, there are probably thousands of non-celebs in the same state who are themselves in dire need of help.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by fstranger3(m): 1:36am On Feb 13, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^^^ On the contrary, you only spell out your own stupidity and insult your own mother and father, thinking you insult others.

Worse is you don't seem to note that you actually do the Fashola Campaign more harm than good with your nonsensical agbero approach to answering questions. You will do better coming back with actually intelligent rebuttals that people can understand. . .  insults only reveal how weak, and likely uninformed you yourself are of the issue, and as a person. Sort of like how @beaf goes around throwing insults thinking they somehow translate into valid points. 

And that right there is what you call intelligent rebuttal?

Bravo! Mrs. Kobojunkie

I just reported you to Mujkina for that
You are a disgrace to all [b]Senile and crazy people everywhere i[/b]n the world. Imagine that!
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by EkoIle1: 2:02am On Feb 13, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^^^ On the contrary, you only spell out your own stupidity, and insult your own mama and papa there pretending you insult others. wink

Worse is you don't seem to note that you actually do the Fashola Campaign more harm than good with your nonsensical agbero approach to answering questions, and worse you never seem to actually READ what it is you pretend to respond to. lol You will do better coming back with actually intelligent rebuttals that people can understand. . .  insults only reveal how weak, and likely uninformed you yourself are of the issue, and as a person. Sort of like how @beaf goes around throwing insults thinking they somehow translate into valid points. 

Mama and papa insults can not wash away your ignorance. Instead of the parental insults, aswer the questions I asked you. Do you have any proof to support your selection aergument. Also, is the governor obligated to to help every Lagosian regardless of their status. Go ahead with your parental insults, but please answer Yes or No.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by kcjazz(m): 2:04am On Feb 13, 2011
@Kobo

My answers are laid out in my previous posts
With the way things are, it all comes back to networks and associations. We need peeps like you to run Non-profits/association for kidney patients. If there are indeed thousands, thats a major number that can sway government policy and make things happen. Hopefully the kidney center would be up and running soon.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Kobojunkie: 2:10am On Feb 13, 2011
Eko Ile:

Mama and papa insults can not wash away your ignorance. Instead of the parental insults, aswer the questions I asked you. Do you have any proof to support your selection aergument. Also, is the governor obligated to to help every Lagosian regardless of their status. Go ahead with your parental insults, but please answer Yes or No.

I didn't insult your mama and papa, you did!! Learn to read!!!
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Kobojunkie: 2:16am On Feb 13, 2011
kcjazz:

@Kobo

My answers are laid out in my previous posts
With the way things are, it all comes back to networks and associations. We need peeps like you to run Non-profits/association for kidney patients. If there are indeed thousands, thats a major number that can sway government policy and make things happen. Hopefully the kidney center would be up and running soon.

I still do not understand what you are getting at. My question was on the assumed GOODWILL FUND, and how ordinary people can access it, even associations. I will bet you that AGN is not the first or only association that has tried to get funding from the state. So again, can one get data on this fund, and how people/Associations access this Assumed Goodwill fund? Yes, there are probably thousands out there who are in equally dire need, and if you get me data, maybe we can reach some more.

Starting a Non-Profit does not make the problem much easier. One still would need to source finances. If this Lagos state Goodwill fund does exists, again, I ask for info on it, and how one can access it. It is the same thing here. To access funds, one would need information on where the funds are and the how of accessing said funds.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by EkoIle1: 2:17am On Feb 13, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I didn't insult your mama and papa, you did!! Learn to read!!!

How did mama and papa got into the convo. Anyways, go ahead and anser the question. Do you have any proof that the state is selecting poeple to help?
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Mobinga: 2:52am On Feb 13, 2011
grin grin

lol!! Bunch of grown ups!! Putting mama and papa in an argument cheesy cheesy
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by buzugee(m): 5:51am On Feb 13, 2011
bk.babe97y:

First off, whats with all this talking in codes and idiotic slangs? "I see you are cruising for a bruising"; "I'm there like a thong between Maximus Glacimus" . . . .?! Dude, CUT IT OUT! YOU SOUND FOO*LISH!

Now you done turned Psychologist, huh? Monkey Ibo man!

Anyways, your attempts at a come back was too feeble! In otherwords: YOU GOOFED!!!

You know the only thing you showed the world with your latest drivel? THAT YOURE A POTENTIAL PED*OPHILE!!!!

WHAT SANE INDIVIDUAL USES AN ANALOGY THAT TURNS A GROWN MAN'S DIYYCK INTO A BABY'S PACIFIER?!

Sick Ba*stard!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by buzugee(m): 5:59am On Feb 13, 2011
bkbabe is a prehistoric knuckle dragging butt scratching mouth breathing Australopithecus. that crotch sniffing cretin needs a beatdown. i will be happy to administer the beating

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Jenifa1: 6:09am On Feb 13, 2011
kcjazz:

@Kobo

In life, things are not always black or white because of uncertainties, we need to do what we can while we aspire to be better by building better hospitals. The link I posted earlier, I hope someone higher sees it and when thaI t happens I will post it here.

lobbying you mean?
this is one of the reasons why we are not moving forward in naija. "every sickness in the world has an association" should that be the case? that you need to join an organization and lobby the governor for him to notice you.
we are definitely corrupt to the core.

fact remains that philanthropic work should be voluntary not mandatory.
fashola should set up a private charity organization for that kind of thing.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by fstranger3(m): 6:28am On Feb 13, 2011
Jenifa_:

lobbying you mean?
this is one of the reasons why we are not moving forward in naija. "every sickness in the world has an association" should that be the case? that you need to join an organization and lobby the governor for him to notice you.
we are definitely corrupt to the core.

fact remains that philanthropic work should be voluntary not mandatory.
fashola should set up a private charity organization for that kind of thing.

Stop saying WE. You are not one of us.
Cant you understand?

Imagine me calling myself white, wont you feel insulted

Go to your country's forum and comment, leave NL alone to Nigerians.

FUUUUCK YOU
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by EkoIle1: 8:07am On Feb 13, 2011
Nigeria: Lagos Sends 300 People With Kidney Problems Abroad for Treatment

Lagos — About 300 people with kidney related problems were sent abroad for treatment by the Lagos State government in the past one year. Governor Babatunde Fashola disclosed this when he received a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) yesterday.

According to Fashola, the 300 beneficiaries were referred to hospitals in England, US and India due to lack of necessary facilities for the surgery in Nigeria. The governor also reiterated the commitment of the state government to develop the Gbagada General Hospital's Intensive Care Unit for kidney transplant and dialysis. He said the project would be executed in the first quarter of 2011.

"We are already recruiting staff and consultants, who will manage the facilities at the hospital," he added.

http://allafrica.com/stories/printable/201011300227.html   

I want you sadists and negative mouth to tell me all the 300 people are celebrities?

Other governments are piling your money inside private bank accounts for their selfish use and you're sitting here drawing blood because a state government is spending the state's money to save the lives of the people of the state. What kind of sad animals are you people?

I mean, is it your believe that Fashola is spending the state's money out in the open and the lawmakers don't know about it? Are you people for real or just hopelessly d/um/b?   

One thin I know for sure is the fact that even if Jesus acknowledged what the governor is doing and gave him a pat on the back, these negative and sadists go still spew their mindless hatred and sadistic negativity.

First it was the state should instead be spending the money on Orphans, but the governor just commissioned a new estate for Orphans and Physically challenged kids this week.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-603385.0.html

Then they moved to the government should be spending the money to build a kidney treatment facility, but the government is actually building a world class Kidney, Heart Transplant Centre in Gbagada.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-560440.0.html

Then again they moved to the state is selecting and ignoring poor people, but they have no proof to base their ignorant claim on, especially when the state sent 300 Lagosians abroad for treatment and transplants. This is something that only the rich elites get to do, but the state is making the same opportunity available to many Lagosians.

What's next? Fashola is stealing the state's money to save lives? The federal government and other states care less about your lives and your kidney problems, but this state is saying no, we will save lives and we will invest our money to build one of the best kidney centers in the world.

I don't get the silly argument sef? How do you say to a sick Lagosian, hey, you are a celebrity, go and die for all I care and even though you are a celebrity and  a tax paying Lagosian, I'm not under any obligation to save your life? Thank God non of you Sorry a/ss sadists and negative clowns in in charge of anything at Alausa.

“We know that you have the capacity. We also want to bring back as many of our expert doctors, nurses who have left the country as a result of frustration.

“We are spending a considerable amount of money sponsoring people abroad to United States, United Kingdom and India for kidney transplant and replacement.

“We have also noticed that they are going to environments where their families are not immediately around them. They are also taking food after surgery that is not what they may have wanted to eat which contributes substantially to the healing process.

“We also see that it is our economy that is losing and that is why our government has decided that it will locate the kidney and heart transplant facility in Lagos and that is exactly what is going on now at Gbagada”, the Governor said

http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/index.php?page=news&nid=769

In the above quote, who is WE? as in we are spending a considerable amount of money sponsoring people abroad to United States, United Kingdom and India for kidney transplant and replacement?

Obviously, it's the state spending the money, they just apply  everything to Fashola because he is the Governor.

You clowns are ignorant especially the kobo  just like I always claim, you don't know anything, the only thing you know is negativity, it is what your whole life and existence is all about.  A lot of you don't know anything, you don't go to the state's website to look for information, you just open your ignorant mouth and start accusing people needlessly and assassinating characters for nothing.

We take care of our own and yours too because we a not sad and bitter people like your backward and selfish leaders in other states.

Shame on you clowns, eko o ni baje
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by fstranger3(m): 8:10am On Feb 13, 2011
^^^

Shame on KOBOJUNKIE the Hater

As you Hate us Kobojunkie, GOD will hate you

Amen!
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by EkoIle1: 8:34am On Feb 13, 2011
Koboidiot, you remember what I told you long time ago? I labeled you ignorant and to my surprise, you are going way way beyond ignorant, you are fast becoming a nuisance and a sad and pathetic nonentity.

You see nothing good in Humanity, all you see is negativity sadness. And Your new mama and papa rubbish can not wash away your ignorance.

I'll always expose your ignorance like I promise you long time ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigeria Army N.A Going On Live In 82 Div., / Nigeria Is Not Prominent In 2014 Corruption Perception Index / Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.