Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down (77744 Views)

Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by poweredcom(m): 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back.nonsense

Who be dis one is it proper for a man to kneel down to show love

Any man dat does dat is an idiot it's uncultured ok it's has never been part of our culture ok

Only you modern ladies are confused with the yeye trend
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by StoneColdBiceps(m): 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
The two of them stupid but na the guy stupid pass. Ego go kill am. If he doesn't like the girl why proposing to her? Even went further to do it in public. If he loved her he would even lie down to propose to her if she said he should kneel.

Prostrate and propose to her, it won't kill you. It won't reduce your respect. It's for the two of you and nobody else. Think goat! And I'm a Guy.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Digitalstarlite: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hapigirl1:

But that doesn't mean that marriage favour only women and not men.

Look at it this way..
1. A woman will leave her father's house, her family she knows right from birth to stay with someone she met just few years or months ago.

2. She is the one that has to change her surname to the man's.

3. She will have to be submissive to him, cook, clean, wash his clothes etc.

4. The children she carried for 9 months will not bare her name but the man's.

5. She will also have to contribute in providing for the family because no man want a liability.

The little interaction I had with married women, I was meant to understand that some of them got married to avoid stigmatization and are still there despite not being happy.

I can go on and on, so I don't think marriage only favour women.

Dat is ur thinking... Everything can be planned
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Mrpojj(m): 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
Wierdceo:

Me I've always doubted if I will ever marry any girl seff.

Hahahahahah
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Shugavee(f): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
Before I fall for you, will bring up this topic so I know how much u value women ,, kneeling maybe nothing to you , but it is to me . So no preaching or mentions it’s my life .
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Shugavee(f): 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
poweredcom:

Who be dis one is it proper for a man to kneel down to show love

Any man dat does dat is an idiot it's uncultured ok it's has never been part of our culture ok

Only you modern ladies are confused with the yeye trend
yeah let’s go back to tying wrappers ,, that was also part of our culture . Myopic men. Spit

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Shugavee(f): 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
firsttoreach:
If five years of dating and slicing the cake do not have effects on this lady den she is doom.
.....and she missed the opportunity to jump on her man and hug him like hawk........she never loved you guy!!!
she missed nothing.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by poweredcom(m): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
Shugavee:
yeah let’s go back to tying wrappers ,, that was also part of our culture . Myopic men. Spit

Look at you ..what do you know about values coming here to talk about tying wrappers

What is bad about tiring wrappers again is it not our culture

You are off the mark

Why should an African man kneel to a woman for.marriage it totally wrong ok

If you like de wait for man wey go postrate to marry you ..sister you go old for you papa house
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by MrFly(m): 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
hes the looser,good riddance
did he kneel 4u? No! U want her to join u in the street. Menopause loading
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by jnrbayano(m): 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
I hate drama and won't propose publicly.

I will propose according to how I feel that is necessary. It may be taking a knee or not.

If I was told to take a knee as a joke or a demand, I am most likely to oblige but as a prerequisite for acceptance, I will never.

That's simple
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by mechanics(m): 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
EVILFOREST:

It's simply because she does not have common sense
lolz, evil forest.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Dalby(m): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
And no serious guy who loves a woman will propose without kneeling. If Prince Harry, Dwyane Wade, George Clooney and other men of substance can kneel to propose to their women, what's his excuse? None.

Men of substance hmmm
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Diamondville(f): 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
But wait o..

Are the guys shouting culture confused??

If you know you don't want to kneel to propose because it is not your CULTURE, then don't use ring because it is not your culture too..

That's hypocrisy

You want to copy but you want to mix myopic thinking because of your useless ego
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by kikelomojessy(f): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
Babe, haba nah. Even if he gives you the ring from back, just like our police men collect bribe from back pls collect joor.

It's not how he presented the ring na make Una last be the Koko
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
ImaIma1:

If the lady in this picture had insisted that the guy kneel and he refused, then we would have been able to use it to compare the one on this thread.
point is the guy is probably broke and not the girl"s spec and she is just using him to warm her body.she probably has a main guy she is dating and felt insulted that the side guy was proposing to her and used the not kneeling down as an excuse.The white girl on the other is getting proposed to the man she really loves and doesnt give a fuk weda he kneels down on not.what concerns her is she is getting married to the man of her dreams cheesy.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
9gerian:
See as the white girl set...

Compare her to the one that rejected a marriage proposal because the man didn’t kneel. angry

white girls can be humble when they love u though if u want to scam them and play smart on them dey go show u their bitchy side cheesy
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
ok
onyechez:

Them think say na to dey follow white people dey make up, twerk for social media, dey disturb social media up and down. The same thing I was telling one mumu girl on naira land that was yelling, a white guy was her spec because he has wildlife and affection for animals. It is the civilization we are talking about, if someone see those two they would think they're constituting nuisance on the street in the name of marriage proposal because of prolong argument, which may come with shouting at each other.
They want to follow Caucasians but can't shame off ego to humility, peace and unity to become one.
ok the nl girl that was telling u that white guys is her spec because he has for animals..does she herself have love for animals? cheesy.Look all this one about girl in naija having multiple boyfriends and collecting money from them u cant do such with a white guy cheesy.at least d average naija guy if he sees his girlfriend cheating im go accept am as normal thing then quielty demote her to sidechick..but for white guys dose ones are very emotional when u cheat on them.U remember the story of one popular naija lady who got strangled to death by her older scandanavian husband in banana island? i dont know if u heard d story.It was rumoured that the lady was cheating on her oyibo husband.Na popular lady but i don forget her name.If na naija husband she marry and she cheat the worse the man will do chase her away from the house or if the man is weak she can report to her pastor and the pastor will manipulate the husband into forgiving her.but for oyibo man e no dey like dat.u cheat on a white man and he will go violent on the lady cheesy.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
9gerian:
See as the white girl set...

Compare her to the one that rejected a marriage proposal because the man didn’t kneel. angry

dat one wey no gree knee down na tolotolo grin
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Shugavee(f): 5:59am On Aug 07, 2020
poweredcom:

Look at you ..what do you know about values coming here to talk about tying wrappers

What is bad about tiring wrappers again is it not our culture

You are off the mark

Why should an African man kneel to a woman for.marriage it totally wrong ok

If you like de wait for man wey go postrate to marry you ..sister you go old for you papa house
yes o , na that man I Dey wait o , and he would cm that’s for sure

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by poweredcom(m): 7:15am On Aug 07, 2020
Shugavee:
yes o , na that man I Dey wait o , and he would cm that’s for sure

Keep dreaming even if the man Na armed robbers or serial killer and kneel down to propose to you .you will use that to pass him as a husband

That why many if you ladies are empty headed and fish brain

Kneeling down does not make a man a better husband ok

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Shugavee(f): 7:23am On Aug 07, 2020
poweredcom:

Keep dreaming even if the man Na armed robbers or serial killer and kneel down to propose to you .you will use that to pass him as a husband

That why many if you ladies are empty headed and fish brain

Kneeling down does not make a man a better husband ok
kneeling makes u worthy enough to be my husband and father to my kids , . I won’t date a robber or a serial killer, so ur point wasn’t even convincing one bit . Dreams do Cm true . Mine would

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by ImaIma1(f): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2020
lefulefu:
point is the guy is probably broke and not the girl"s spec and she is just using him to warm her body.she probably has a main guy she is dating and felt insulted that the side guy was proposing to her and used the not kneeling down as an excuse.The white girl on the other is getting proposed to the man she really loves and doesnt give a fuk weda he kneels down on not.what concerns her is she is getting married to the man of her dreams cheesy.

And for the white guy, he is rich and from a wealthy family. So the girl doesn't care if he kneels or not.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by poweredcom(m): 8:42am On Aug 07, 2020
Shugavee:
kneeling makes u worthy enough to be my husband and father to my kids , . I won’t date a robber or a serial killer, so ur point wasn’t even convincing one bit . Dreams do Cm true . Mine would

So all your dream of a man is for him to kneel to you ..you are a disgrace .
I stead of you to dream.to meet a worthy man that can take care of you as well as you taking care of him

Did your father kneel to your.mother before they both agreed to marry themselves

Look you keep being Alice in the wonderland as old as you are

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by DonroxyII: 10:22am On Aug 07, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back.nonsense
Na she go later come begging when reality hits... hiannn....

All these public proposal nonsense ..... #teamnotoasting!
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 07, 2020
DonroxyII:
Na she go later come begging when reality hits... hiannn....

All these public proposal nonsense ..... #teamnotoasting!
keep forming hard guy,redpill and some on, TB joshua is waiting for you
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by DonroxyII: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2020
Zzor:
keep forming hard guy,redpill and some on, TB joshua is waiting for you
Which one is red pill ...
I don't do hard guy ooo but I gatz taste though ...

which one is TB joshua for guy matter ... See women everywhere like purewater tongue .... na una dey select guys na !!
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by pansophist(m): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2020
bilulu:

Very funny, how is he the loser here? Why are most of you ladies so full of yourself? I pity who will marry such empty brains. Even the whites you tend to copy in everything don't do half of the wat u do.

When a woman reached sexual maturity starting from the age of 14, she begins to get "the looks" and attention from males, then, she undergoes something that is medically known as "arrested development", a state where she paused growing mentally, interpret reality in delusion, as she flourishes in the endless romantic options scattered around her.

At that young age, she transitions from a child to become sexually attractive, leaving no time to grow mentally as she reigns in her feminine glory, at a time when men are facing the harsh reality of rejection, growing up, and understanding the world for what it is. Only a few women still try to be objective in their approach to life and not revel in vanity.

The poster you quoted is probably still under the state of arrested development, nothing you will say will make sense to her until she reached the age when men stop approaching, and she is not rewarded just for being present and being a woman. Until then, your talking to a wall. Learn to ignore.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by OkwyIfy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Zzor:
if we are to be dragging about "where is it written" yen yen yen, we will have alot of "where is it written" to talk about.The looser is definitely in pains right now
Wetin this babe dey talk sef?
Fine gals wey full everywhere. What will he be loosing in that non- mannered girl?
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by TheExclusive: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
pansophist:

When a woman reached sexual maturity starting from the age of 14, she begins to get "the looks" and attention from males, then, she undergoes something that is medically known as "arrested development" occurs, a state where she paused growing mentally, interpret reality in delusion, as she flourishes in the endless romantic options scattered around her.

At that young age, she transitions from a child to become sexually attractive, leaving no time to grow mentally as she reigns in her feminine glory, at a time when men are facing the harsh reality of rejection, growing up, and understanding the world for what it is. Only a few women still try to be objective in their approach to life and not revel in vanity.

The poster you quoted is probably still under the state of arrested development, nothing you will say will make sense to her until she reached the age when men stop approaching, and she is not rewarded just for being present and being a woman. Until then, your talking to a wall. Learn to ignore.

Legendary

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Startrap: 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
What if she declined even if he knelt down, who would be the real loser? Very sane decision by the dude.
Zzor:
hes the looser,good riddance
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
Startrap:
What if she declined even if he knelt down, who would be the real loser? Very sane decision by the dude.
kneeling down was the bone of contention but the looser lost to his redpill act

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? / Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.