Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,454 members, 7,850,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down (77858 Views)

Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Lightangel65: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2020
Nuttella:
ThankGod she refused the proposal, its a red flag, why won't he kneel down to propose? he must have taken lots of red pills from Nairaland alpha males, such stupidity makes me cringe.

This fat pig has come again
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Lightangel65: 10:33am On Aug 06, 2020
EdwardRandy:

so at your age you can't differentiate between a real life situation and a scripted content? undecided

He deserves a lnock on his head

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by odaniel1(m): 10:38am On Aug 06, 2020
Why do we allow the opinions of others affect our judgement and mental sanity, you see the disadvantage of social media in social behaviour and engineering? If you really love each other then this wouldn't matter! Like what is wrong with y'alll seriously
They were even arguing. You tell me to go to blazes with my love after a relationship of 5years? Thats just self-deceit and not a relationship anymore.
I advise he leave the ratchet ass of this lass before he signs divorce papers later...
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2020
i'm happy for both of them. cos the marriage will end few months after wedding....
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Osinachiadinma: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2020
Useless people
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by ebuka440: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2020
Seriously and honestly, I love this guys courage. Kneeling is humility quite alright but so long as you love someone, you mustn't kneel down to propose.

A man is good to have principles to survive the women of these days
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2020
Brandonx:

No be better person yet he bought ring. No be better person e no wan waste her 5 years.
he bought ring, but he doesn't want to do the right thing. That is probably the only time in his life he will ever kneel down, it won't even be up to a minute, it will not make him less of a man. It is a gesture of love,and of respect and of commitment.

Him bringing a ring is to both their advantage, not her alone.he is not doing her a favor.
Let him follow due process, him not kneeling down was very embarrassing. He embarrassed both of them.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by hekkyboi: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back
olosho parading her kitten all over the media looking for one random dumbass mofo to kneel and propose to you. will u shut up there!
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by hekkyboi: 11:00am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
hes the looser,good riddance
Bleep off joo... olosho....
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 06, 2020
Lightangel65:

This fat pig has come again
LMAO, who is fat? cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Brandonx(m): 11:10am On Aug 06, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
he bought ring, but he doesn't want to do the right thing. That is probably the only time in his life he will ever kneel down, it won't even be up to a minute, it will not make him less of a man. It is a gesture of love,and of respect and of commitment.

Him bringing a ring is to both their advantage, not her alone.he is not doing her a favor.
Let him follow due process, him not kneeling down was very embarrassing. He embarrassed both of them.

So the right thing is by kneeling down undecided
She should have asked him to lie down and lick her feet just because he wants to get married.
The white lady that accepted ring from that white guy head didn't correct abi undecided

Make she go oo. Na Pussy the guy never see before abi wetin. If I could contact the guy sef babe dey Wey ready to marry ASAP.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by InvertedHammer: 11:11am On Aug 06, 2020
/
There will be peace on earth when people learn to accommodate everyone. We are all one people under God. Everyone cannot be alpha male. Don't go about castigating weak men who kneel to propose. They don't know neither can they do any better. Just keep praying for them.

/
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Lightangel65: 11:12am On Aug 06, 2020
Nuttella:
LMAO, who is fat? cheesy cheesy

So you agree you are a pig but not fat. grin

You have some wierd insights

if someone like you were allowed to rule the world for an hour, you would kill all the men why not just be a lesbian and leave us alone undecided, you love women right so why bother with guys
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by hekkyboi: 11:12am On Aug 06, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
All those minutes he's wasting arguing, he could've used a quarter of that to knee and do the needful. The fact that she's unhappy about him not kneeling should've made him give her a hug and kneel to propose like he should've done from the get-go. I'm sure all would've been forgotten right after.
will u keep quiet! kneel ko kunle ni! fire!
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2020
Lightangel65:

So you agree you are a pig but not fat. grin

You have some wierd insights

if someone like you were allowed to rule the world for an hour, you would kill all the men why not just be a lesbian and leave us alone undecided, you love women right so why bother with guys
Why will I kill all the men? The person I love most in this world is a man, moreover women obviously cannot give me a good dicking, the last time I checked, I am not a vagitarian. wink
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by cris83: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2020
Where is it written into law that a man must kneel down to propose to the love of his life? Show me ooh. Nansense. Kneeling down has nothing to do with it. It takes great courage, and humility for a man to walk up to a woman he has spent quite a while sharing a bond to finally ask her to marry him. The reponse can be a yea or nay irrespective if he kneels down or stands.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Torie8(f): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2020
nuelsam:
he's the what? how do y'all vagina people think for God's sake
What about y'all dick thinking people
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by superfitsez(m): 11:41am On Aug 06, 2020
nuelsam:
he's the what? how do y'all vagina people think for God's sake
I swear you funny, which one b vagina people
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Lightangel65: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2020
Nuttella:
Why will I kill all the men? The person I love most in this world is a man, moreover women obviously cannot give me a good dicking, the last time I checked, I am not a vagitarian. wink

Well you may never know. But a question, how does he react to your feminist views
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lightangel65:

Well you may never know. But a question, how does he react to your feminist views
It will shock you to know that I am not a feminist.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by ImaIma1(f): 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
Brandonx:

Kneel for what exactly undecided undecided
The girl just want to feel important because his friends were saying he should kneel.
Ó vbèn vbèn. cheesy the thing sweet me as the guy refused to kneel.

Someone that will still kneel down Las Las. He's probably the type that forms lion outside and lamb inside.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by ImaIma1(f): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
lefulefu:
tolotolo should learn from this
see her mate over here still accepting the proposal even when the man did not kneel

If the lady in this picture had insisted that the guy kneel and he refused, then we would have been able to use it to compare the one on this thread.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Brandonx(m): 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
ImaIma1:

Someone that will still kneel down Las Las. He's probably the type that forms lion outside and lamb inside.

He does not look like that kind of a guy. A benin man does not hide his character
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
na chieftancy title for my village. Oniranu of Iranu
An Iranian Spotted shocked shocked
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nmezor(f): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hmmm, nawa oo...the kneeling down no necessary now.She Neva ready to marry am
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by ImaIma1(f): 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
Brandonx:

He does not look like that kind of a guy. A benin man does not hide his character

One thing I know about Edo guys in general is that aside being stubborn, they are very caring. That's what I have noticed but I could be wrong.

It I am right, the guy might still swallow his ego and vomit the red pill for that moment.

Kneeling is just a romantic part of the proposal that ladies look forward to. It is in no way meant to demean the guy. They will be fine.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
mamotalk:
you will be the one to define the girl character. is the guy not stubborn?
The girl has turned 'Privilege' to a 'Right'

Kneeling is not part of any Nigerian Culture

Girls kneel and guys prostate, only to the Elders!!

Only a temperamental girl he angry over a foreign culture..

She just lost out on monthly allowance...
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nmezor(f): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
Brachaa:
She didnt want the proposal. Simple!

If its someone you're dying to.be with, if he likes let him text the proposal, you'll accept.
Abi ooo.They lady wasn't really into him.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Brandonx(m): 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
ImaIma1:

One thing I know about Edo guys in general is that aside being stubborn, they are very caring. That's what I have noticed but I could be wrong.

It I am right, the guy might still swallow his ego and vomit the red pill for that moment.

Kneeling is just a romantic part of the proposal that ladies look forward to. It is in no way meant to demean the guy. They will be fine.

Very caring and stubborn grin this guy is obviously the stubborn type.
The girl sef look like Edo girl
Another stubborn thing. grin
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by mamotalk: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
eni4real:
The girl has turned 'Privilege' to a 'Right'

Kneeling is not part of any Nigerian Culture

Girls kneel and guys prostate, only to the Elders!!

Only a temperamental girl he angry over a foreign culture..

She just lost out on monthly allowance...
you funny. is ring-giving part of Nigeria culture? the guy wants to make the girl happy, he should have swallowed his pride and won the girl's heart completely.
am still saying that the guy would have promised her heaven and Earth
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
omoharry:
He for just engage her privately na. Since he knows he cannot & will knee down to propose . Why not do it in the comfort of his bedroom so as to avoid this kind of embarrassment. He for just use style to engage her while they are both lying down in bed .
The girl on the other hand does not love him. She kon turn the whole moment to something else.She should have been less hostile and jokingly ask him to propose In oyinbo way.
my baby girl did the right thing,he wanted to use her to shine but got served,as you rightly wrote,he should have done this privately since its a big deal for him to bend his rumpled knees

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.