Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day (66387 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by ForeThinker: 10:59am On Aug 08, 2020
A white man
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Pidginwhisper: 10:59am On Aug 08, 2020
AudioNews:
Ewedu nd Amala at it again,
Am nt surprised
You and the person that dash you 1 like and the ones that will still dash you are all mad together

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by visijo(m): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2020
Very

nice
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by imohchard(m): 11:00am On Aug 08, 2020
Nigerians have no problem with inter tribal marriage, when the other partner is oyibo

1 Like

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Spallanzani: 11:00am On Aug 08, 2020
AudioNews:
Am nt surprised
Even if I want to help you from your signature. You would probably be ungrateful at the long run. Bigotry has eaten deep into your system, too bad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Oizee(f): 11:00am On Aug 08, 2020
Very funny

1 Like

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 08, 2020
kalvoken:
This video is stale na. Happened long ago.

Or I forgot this is naira(Nigeria)land

How are your parents coping with you guy?

Ask ur mother if u have one
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by dalass(f): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2020
The video's been around for a bit.... Funny though.... grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Hades2016(m): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2020
heykims:
Very funny grin grin
The less than a minute clip sweet pass the whole The Wedding Party 2
you be werey grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by darizor: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2020
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Farki: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2020
AudioNews:
Am nt surprised

Lewis Johnson you better stop this before you land into trouble.

1 Like

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by blingxx(m): 11:10am On Aug 08, 2020
Afonjapig211:
Chai omo dis oyinbo woman try oooo, upon how smelly dat dirty afonja is

The charges for hate speech is around 5million naira now ,I'm not praying for you to stop .just continue till you misyarn one day ...ode oshi angry

7 Likes

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by ProphetofOdin: 11:12am On Aug 08, 2020
Funny.

Please check my signature if you want to make extra and legit cash online.
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Liposure: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2020
hope he does beta in other room
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by GeneralPula: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2020
chelsea1116:

Stop already..
Hate is a disease.

PLEASE!! I LIVE WITH A YORUBA MAN IN ITALY & WE LIVE LIKE BROTHERS, IF I CAN DO IT ANY1 CAN.

just like racism isnt born, it is taught..same as hate..lets teach love instead.

Don't bother to beg them..

Tribal wars is just about starting. Its too late to beg them. They've been at it for long..

Just dey your dey for Italy..

Them go collect!

6 Likes

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by snoopanddre(m): 11:16am On Aug 08, 2020
Satan! get thee behind Yoruba people. Am not Yoruba but you bigots, especially in unnecessary scenario or cases like this, be you hausa, Igbo, Yoruba or any other ethnic group should go to hell and find ur place in d hell fire. F*k all u negative energy m*f*kers.

4 Likes

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by droidview: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2020
lol.

Meanwhile, with just 3k, I can teach you online how to design ecommerce website this August.This is a promo.You can start today.

Check my signature for whatsapp number.

https://www.nairaland.com/6039328/read-tell-me-what-think
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by chelsea1116(m): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2020
GeneralPula:

Don't bother to beg them..

Tribal wars is just about starting. Its too late to beg them. They've been at it for long..

Just dey your dey for Italy..

Them go collect!

Its jus crazy, the racism we put up with here, then you come online and see some black people from same Africa and same country.
Its jus too much for me to understand.

1 Like

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by 02Kebreal(m): 11:23am On Aug 08, 2020
The hustle is real
Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by blakkydikky(m): 11:23am On Aug 08, 2020
Afonjapig211:
Dat lady will soon take d man to Ogun state where his dirty brothers will mined his skull
You piglet of a cursed tribe wouldnt stop showing your foolishness to the world.

7 Likes

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Stallion93(m): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2020
The white man is such a Simple man, See as him laydown for ground. Mehn! Life is simple o! Don’t be so rigid so u don’t break

2 Likes

Re: Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day by Alajiki(m): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2020
azmanaty02:

It started after Angel Gabriel chased down oduduwa from heaven, he fell down at the waste side and started all evil we see currently on Earth. That's why his descendants are very evil and wicked.

The last time I checked, it was the the ancestors of the OSU fake Jews who missed their ways. That's why they are a confused tribe...not knowing what they want and rudderless. Their progenies, the piglets, are so helpless today...still battling with the curse of lagoon.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Out Of The Blue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.