Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace (56491 Views)

Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting / Moment Tinubu Stopped To Exchange Pleasantries With Oshiomhole At ICC (video) / Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by Preacherrr(m): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
All of them will be disgraced at the end. It would have been better they didn't participate in the campaign.

No amount of campaign by apc will make me give Ize Iyamu my vote, since he has decided to pitch his tent with the forces of darkness in Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by Badonasty(m): 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
I thought Nairaland people said it’s el rufai that is behind all Oshiomhole wahala

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by allthingsgood: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Great2017:
It is really unfortunate that Nigeria has been cornered by greedy and shameless politicians. How do you explain the celebration of a cultist who scaled the fence of a former VC of the University of Benin in a foiled attack? It is really sad that this is what Nigeria has been reduced to.

Sifia pains grin grin
Una wailing Neva start cheesy
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by DexterousOne(m): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
Great2017:
It is really unfortunate that Nigeria has been cornered by greedy and shameless politicians. How do you explain the celebration of a cultist who scaled the fence of a former VC of the University of Benin in a foiled attack? It is really sad that this is what Nigeria has been reduced to.

Indeed
It's a shame and a disgrace
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by Ellasure: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Sunofgod:
This small house na palace?

anyway good luck to the short men.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12087988_ee5lmlxoamhi9v_jpeg69c8c6f2f162ec73d26fb15c0a26807c

politics sweet oooh.

two short men seeking endorsements of oba.!

huunnn huumm nm.

Every five minutes, a visit to the palace in election year. after election not?
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
gawu1:

As small as he is, l will like to occupy the position he is now than to be as big as you are, in the position you are now.
El Rufai small but him sense no be for small minds.
A̶s̶ s̶m̶a̶l̶l̶ a̶s̶ h̶e̶ i̶s̶, l̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ t̶o̶ o̶c̶c̶u̶p̶y̶ t̶h̶e̶ p̶o̶s̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ h̶e̶ i̶s̶ n̶o̶w̶ t̶h̶a̶n̶ t̶o̶ b̶e̶ a̶s̶ b̶i̶g̶ a̶s̶ y̶o̶u̶ a̶r̶e̶, i̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ p̶o̶s̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ y̶o̶u̶ a̶r̶e̶ n̶o̶w̶.
E̶l̶ R̶u̶f̶a̶i̶ s̶m̶a̶l̶l̶ b̶u̶t̶ h̶i̶m̶ s̶e̶n̶s̶e̶ n̶o̶ b̶e̶ f̶o̶r̶ s̶m̶a̶l̶l̶ m̶i̶n̶d̶s̶
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by gawu1: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kingscee:

A̶s̶ s̶m̶a̶l̶l̶ a̶s̶ h̶e̶ i̶s̶, l̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ t̶o̶ o̶c̶c̶u̶p̶y̶ t̶h̶e̶ p̶o̶s̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ h̶e̶ i̶s̶ n̶o̶w̶ t̶h̶a̶n̶ t̶o̶ b̶e̶ a̶s̶ b̶i̶g̶ a̶s̶ y̶o̶u̶ a̶r̶e̶, i̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ p̶o̶s̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ y̶o̶u̶ a̶r̶e̶ n̶o̶w̶.
E̶l̶ R̶u̶f̶a̶i̶ s̶m̶a̶l̶l̶ b̶u̶t̶ h̶i̶m̶ s̶e̶n̶s̶e̶ n̶o̶ b̶e̶ f̶o̶r̶ s̶m̶a̶l̶l̶ m̶i̶n̶d̶s̶
I know this must have pained you. But let me repeat it here so that you will be pained more
El Rufai small but his sense no be mate with that of your big daddy own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by Olatomiwami(m): 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
Great2017:

What is the difference between the PDP and the APC?

Salaye Alhaji, lets face Oba and Ize for now.
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by golddare: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
How Come Everything About APC Always Look, Glamorous, Beautiful, Well Organized And A Measure Of Decorum?

Everybody Loves APC!

Long Live Nze Iyamu!

Long Live Oshiomole!

Long Elrufai!

Long Live Buhari

Long Live APC

Both are crooks one is just an organized crooks than the other as you said.
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by favor914: 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
pafra:
Ok

In politics no permanent enemies but permanent interest.

Many will think that the oba of benin is an enemy to Oshiomhole and APC. He is a father figured and not supposed to be involved in politics. He accept all.

Majority of the people in nairaland hate APC and Oshiomhole. These do not reflect the views of the people of Edo state.

We in Edo know that obasike has not done much when compared with the comrade governor.

The reason could be because of the distraction with in the period but it is not an excuse for not delivering on his promises.

I wish he listened to Oshiomhole. The comrade governor is expirence and meant well for him.

You can hate Tinubu but you can not deny the continuous progress in Lagos State about the best in Nigeria because the governor's know that they are accountable to the people and Tinubu.

Don’t be fooled, The Oba of Benin has great sympathy for Oshiomohle & APC.
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by Moikiitos: 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
How Come Everything About APC Always Look, Glamorous, Beautiful, Well Organized And A Measure Of Decorum?

Everybody Loves APC!

Long Live Nze Iyamu!

Long Live Oshiomole!

Long Elrufai!

Long Live Buhari

Long Live APC

Na "...Looks, Glamorous, Beautiful, Well Organized And A Measure Of Decorum" we go chop or who did ones help us. Na results and good governance we want. Democracy for the people.
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by Wentworthorg: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Its hitting up
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by Orc13: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
its no shock Hell-Rufai is Edo State.

he has always had a knack for the worst controversies.

he was in Kajuru as soon as he heard the 'false' rumour of Fulani Herdsmen been killed.

he didn't turn up in Zikpak, Magamiya, Kurmin Masara & other hamlets where Christians were attacked. he chose to turn up in Edo coz of election!

hellrufai will soon meet his doom with shock to his numerous Muslim Supporters in the North & Zangon-Kataf.

hell on earth awaits him.
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by Bestbeelieve: 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
Great2017:
unfortunate? you say? The country has always been that way! i mean just look at that toad Osho who a few years ago was claiming to fight for the masses!!!Or is it Adesina Femi? who This is no place for sane minds....There has to be a change!But the power lies with the people!!whenever they are ready!!!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by slyzy(m): 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Im telling you.

El Rufai is a bad billboard for APC. They should not stop him from acting or speaking for APC untill he resolves problem he created in Kaduna.

Tell him Edo no be Kaduna abeg! grin
El Rufai has innocent blood on his hands
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by ogmask: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
pafra:
Ok

Many will think that the oba of benin is an enemy to Oshiomhole and APC. He is a father figured and not supposed to be involved in politics. He accept all.

Majority of the people in nairaland hate APC and Oshiomhole. These do not reflect the views of the people of Edo state.

We in Edo know that obasike has not done much when compared with the comrade governor.

The reason could be because of the distraction with in the period but it is not an excuse for not delivering on his promises.

I wish he listened to Oshiomhole. The comrade governor is expirence and meant well for him.

You can hate Tinubu but you can not deny the continuous progress in Lagos State about the best in Nigeria because the governor's know that they are accountable to the people and Tinubu.

What did you measure the progress in Lagos against that made you say its continuous progress.
- former federal capital
- Huge IGR
- Centre of commerce
How can u be so sure that another party or another person not connected to Tinubu wouldn't have done more.
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by Zetty177x: 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Everybody Loves APC!

Long Live Nze Iyamu!

Long Live Oshiomole!

Long Elrufai!

Long Live Buhari

Long Live APC

Glamarous ke? Lies!
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by NoBones: 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Governor Obaseki will still win
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by adadike(f): 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
MetaPhysical:

I get plenty of them. You talk about Christina or Alhaja Rekhina? grin
the one u met last
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by Great2017: 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Lamentations of PDP minions when he was in PDP, he was the best thing to happen to u guys, relax, Sept is at the corner, PDP just cashed out on Obaseki that y they never forced deputy on him.
It is even more shameful that you are still very petty and myopic. What is the difference between the PDP and the APC? Is this the kind of Nigeria you want to leave behind for your unborn generation?
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by Khez: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
This hell lu fire small o ���
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by Amudeneogu: 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
The people of southern Kaduna are being slaughtered like chickens and El Rufi is busy campaigning for Ize-iyamu, this looks like if somebody is dancing on top of the blood of innocent people. God is watching and he will judge accordingly

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by adekolaelect(m): 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Great2017:
It is unfortunate that you have wasted many of your time supporting loser and anything that can bring progress for the nation simply because of your personal hatred for some individual in APC . you wanted to kill Iyamu simply bcs of his past but you left yours unattended to and had Courage to hail Dina for being the most popular Thug when he was a student.
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by earnit3: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ok
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by Baawaa(m): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Apc na rubbish party
Agreed, PDP is what party
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by DaCharis2016: 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
kahal29:
My indefatigable Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomhole with Malam @elrufai at the Oba Palace. Congratulations Edo APC.
Are these cultists? ��� grin grin grin grin
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by Freksy(m): 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
pafra:
Ok

In fact, they see and treat him as a god......nawaooo! So this is true!
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by Niccoloimhotep: 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Everybody Loves APC!

Long Live Nze Iyamu!

Long Live Oshiomole!

Long Elrufai!

Long Live Buhari

Long Live APC
except for the Nigerian Nation they govern. Speaks volume, aunty
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by Great2017: 12:07am On Aug 09, 2020
adekolaelect:
It is unfortunate that you have wasted many of your time supporting loser and anything that can bring progress for the nation simply because of your personal hatred for some individual in APC . you wanted to kill Iyamu simply bcs of his past but you left yours unattended to and had Courage to hail Dina for being the most popular Thug when he was a student.
Who is Dina?

APC or PDP are cankerworms that have eaten deep in to the fabric of Nigeria.

You must be very deluded to think I support common and shameless thieves in the APC and the PDP.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by Gval123: 3:40am On Aug 09, 2020
I love the setting of this palace. wahooo. Na so. I go try arrange my palace like this too.
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by Profadvocate: 7:10am On Aug 09, 2020
DO U THINK IS RIGHT AS A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN ESPECIALLY WITH A POSITION OF A PASTOR TO INVOLVE IN THIS DIRTY GAME CALLED POLITICS

I WAS ASHAME WHEN I HELD HIM ON VIDEO ENCOURAGE AGBEROS TO FIGHT INSTEAD OF PREACHING PEACE AND REPENTANCE TO THEM

ONE DAY WE ALL GONNA STAND BEFORE THE THRONE POOR OR RICH

IN MY CONCLUSION AS FOR NIGERIA POLITICS NO ELECTED POLITICIAN IS A TRUE CHRIATIAN BECAUSE WE THE CITIZEN CAN SEE THE GAMES THEY PLAY WHICH A TRUE CHRITIAN CANT PERTICIPATE IN

ALL THOSE WITH PASTOR TIE TO THEIR NAME SHOULD DROP IT AND GO BACK TO GOD AND REBUILD THEIR BROKEN ALTERS

WE ALL NEED GOD AND HIS MERCY

SO SAD!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.