Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace (56494 Views)

Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting / Moment Tinubu Stopped To Exchange Pleasantries With Oshiomhole At ICC (video) / Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by riczy(m): 7:18am On Aug 09, 2020
APC, na my guy party! They too much!
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by BigBizzy(m): 7:25am On Aug 09, 2020
Kaduna state dey burn but his mofo dey go do campaign... anyways them learn am from Buhari
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by ledaman: 8:02am On Aug 09, 2020
Hukizakuu:
These people are really against oba
His dayz are numbered!
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace by Fourwinds: 11:45am On Aug 09, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
How Come Everything About APC Always Look, Glamorous, Beautiful, Well Organized And A Measure Of Decorum?

Everybody Loves APC!

Long Live Nze Iyamu!

Long Live Oshiomole!

Long Elrufai!

Long Live Buhari

Long Live APC
Oshiomole and El Rufai short ooooooooo... See the distance between P. O. I and them..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.