Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? (8519 Views)

These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] / I Am Beginning To Hate Men / Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by nicelaw(m): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2020
angelfallz:

Men really need to read the rational male by Rollo Tomassi.
I have started pushing the book to my friends and contacts. So many of them are curious

I will appreciate it too...
nicelaw1000@gmail.com
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Notateflonguy(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
ubunja:
Guys join whatsapp groups. That's where all the action is happening

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nyamuriflathead: 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
JasperVII:
Pls add me to the group. 08134156662
I Will Mention you on the Whatsappgroup Thread
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nyamuriflathead: 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kaduna177:
I won't cancel your non political posts cool

Guy, is that what you do for a living? cancelling posts? How do you make a living cancelling posts on nairaland 247?

Cc Simplyleo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nyamuriflathead: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kaduna177:
this is my job this is a non profit company. cool
Yeah, i know its your job. So, you're working for which MOD? lala?
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nyamuriflathead: 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kaduna177:
no myself i can make you a director if you want
Director? For a non profit organization?
Besides, i dont trust you. You be like who go fit kidnap pesin
grin
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by CaveAdullam: 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

I Will Mention you on the Whatsappgroup Thread
I need to get in that group asap
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nyamuriflathead: 11:35am On Aug 16, 2020
CaveAdullam:
I need to get in that group asap

Ok Boss, i'll mention you in the threadl

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Of These IG Girls With Big Boobs Will U Like To F*ck / JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. / Photos Of Beautiful Curvy Nurse Drives Social Media Users Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.