Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? (8520 Views)

These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] / I Am Beginning To Hate Men / Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by JasperVII(m): 3:26am On Aug 11, 2020
Some butthurt dude is busy cancelling comments. Lol who let the dog out?

2 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:55am On Aug 11, 2020
This shit is getting serious.. I really love this thread.. keep it up guys

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 11, 2020
FreeSpirited:
When I started seeing Redpill posts on Nairaland...I started smiling, I hardly leave any comment even though I started my Redpill journey many years ago on Reddit, by reading the Trp sidebar and following the r/Trp religiously. I have loads/ scores of PDF dedicated to TRP. Today this same TRP subbreddit has been expunged from Reddit courtesy of simps, bitter feminist and social justice warriors who kept reporting TRP on Reddit until they went into America's mainstream media to tarnish TRP saying it's misogyny and toxic masculinity being promoted...same thing the bitter post-wall feminists are doing here with the simpy mods.
When Ubunja started the TRP awakening under another umbrella, I knew people were waking up. even though the simps were so tough on him..I was just laughing. Ubunja really tried cos it's a tough one to remove simps from the matrix.
I hardly commented on his thread cos I knew the source of his knowledge and he was doing a great job.
Truth is u can't force people to accept TRP...by the time women deal with them, sooner or later, their eyes will open..though it may be too late for them..a regret they will have.
For the ladies who think they have an iota of inkling about advicing men on game and sexual morality...The best way to deal with them is to insult their chicken brain and put them in their place rather than argue with them..or better still, ignore as if they don't exist.....

Then one negative attitude I've started seeing around many new Redpillers is their way of cussing simps. Pls, it's not necessary. When you keep saying death to simp, it only shows u are hating or in some anger phase of ingesting the TRP, which may further confuse some to think TRP is about hatred or violence. TRP is much more..even more than beating women to their sexual strategy in the sexual market...TRP is also about you as a man getting the best of your self and being the best you can be physically, socially, financially, mentally and sexually. The more deep you immerse yourself in TRP the more truth and benefits you reap....

In conclusion, meanwhile, why is it that I haven't started seeing TRP posts that emphasise on 'working out'..lol.. working out is a actually one of the corner Stone of TRP philosophy.

May we continue to grow by reading more TRP PDF and acting it out. Peace!

Sir I don't comprehend this reddit of a thing. I don't know how to make use of it.
Pls help me understand better.
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by blinking001(m): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Drop your email,I will send them via email for you.
Best regards.
I'm interested too sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nyamuriflathead: 9:37am On Aug 11, 2020
Saicrumam:

Sir I don't comprehend this reddit of a thing. I don't know how to make use of it.
Pls help me understand better.

Reddit.com/r/theredpill/

Use this URL... TRP has been quarantined on Reddit
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by chikeorji123(m): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2020
ubunja:
Guys join whatsapp groups. That's where all the action is happening

Hookme up bro
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by CaveAdullam: 10:40am On Aug 11, 2020
FreeSpirited:
Yea..one of the most basic truth about GAME...women are the worst place to go for relationship advice, even your mom will give EBA advice, sorry to say...lol. Funny many guys go to their female bestie for advice and they think it's the best..lol.
still waiting for pdf recommendations o
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by FreeSpirited: 10:44am On Aug 11, 2020
CaveAdullam:
still waiting for pdf recommendations o

I will do... will try and compile some list
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by CaveAdullam: 10:46am On Aug 11, 2020
FreeSpirited:

I will do... will try and compile some list
please fill me cos I hunger and thirst for it.

Thanks.
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by CaveAdullam: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2020
If you are viewing this thread and insistent on TRP, endeavour to have the following in your arsenal and with them, you can detour to get other related TRP truths.

1. Read Rational male volume 1-3, by Rollo Tomassi. Volume 4 is still in procession. You will definitely hate the matrix after reading these volumes. These books are very much necessary if you don't want your only life to be govern by p¶u$$y.

2. Follow @Tellyoursonthis on twitter. You can also check his blog illimitablemen.com

3. Ubunja and his miseducations.

4. CRP and Rationalemale on youtube.

5. Follow these handles on twitter.
a. @shadayaknight
b. @honestmisogynist
c. @HKbelvedere.......moral redpillers.
d. @UnmodernM.....moral redpillers.
e. @lifemathmoney
f. @amerix

There are many others, even monikers on nairaland like Martinez39s, Aussieplayboy, Harddon etc. Start with them.

Peace bros.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2020
zakari247:
mine too zakariu6@gmail.com
Check your mail.
Take care.
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2020
Mikeangelo0433:
ayodejimicheal543@gmail.com thanks bro
Check your mail.
Do have a wonderful day.
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2020
RAGGA40:
pls i need them too, this is my email atulegwugodswill071@gmail.com
sent.
Take care.
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2020
Seersam:
I also need the PDFs, send to ssalagbe@gmail.com
Sent.
Kabu01:

I need them too

abubakarajao2001@gmail.com

Thanks
Sent.
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 11, 2020
JasperVII:

Chidera901@gmail.com
I appreciate bro
check your mail.
You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 11, 2020
blinking001:

I'm interested too sir.
Just drop your email,I will send them to you.
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Martinez39s(m): 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
@ Nyamuriflathead

I agree with your submission. As I have always said, no man should listen to or inquire from a woman about women, especially about their nature and manipulative and sordid ways. All women are basically the same.

Some foolish things I see among men who claim to be redpilled/alphas are:

(1) listening to women who are supposedly dishing out "red pill truths" or are nawalt signalling (acting decent and reasonable, and creating a reputation that she is different and cares about male issues and wellbeing).

(2) Allowing the participation and presence of women in the manosphere. The manosphere is a male space and no woman is allowed. It's even sad that I have to explain that this isn't misogynistic to certain men. No one cries misandry when women need their own space.

(3) Trusting and thinking that there are women who are sincerely opposed to gynocentrism and the benefits and power it has given to women. I sincerely don't know a zebra that believes there are lions who want to save them from other lions. grin

(4) Listening to women on what it means to be an alpha/"real man."

I think from henceforth red pill men on this forum need to learn to cogent act of ignoring simps' and women's trolling/foolish posts. They also need to learn the act of not expending so much energy engaging them or trying to prove a point.

CaveAdullam, JONNYSPUTE, Skepticus, Regex, GLYCOLYSISS,

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by blinking001(m): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Just drop your email,I will send them to you.
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Jaqenhghar: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Just as a fish cannot teach the fisherman how to fish, a woman cannot teach a man how to handle women. Hence they have no idea of how the Redpill works and cannot give relationship advice for men. Only simps take relationship advice from women.

It's rather expected that they act like a rain-beaten brat when the light is continuing to cascade into the brain of men, but we men just have to stay strong. Get more educated. Read more books, try to write and raise your self esteem. These halfbaked unintelligent twerps parading themselves as feminists fear educated cum intelligent men a lot. They shiver at your eloquency and your grasp of reality. I believe while teaching the GAME, we should encourage men to develop themselves more in every important facets of life. Red pill should always come first before game. Understanding the game becomes easier when you grow yourself in tandem with the red pill.
So what is the red pill
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
blinking001:

Harryetim@yahoo.com
Sent.
Take care.
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by blinking001(m): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Sent.
Take care.
Thanks alot. I got it.
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by CaveAdullam: 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
Martinez39s:
@ Nyamuriflathead

I agree with your submission. As I have always said, no man should listen to or inquire from a woman about women, especially about their nature and manipulative and sordid ways. All women are basically the same.

Some foolish things I see among men who claim to be redpilled/alphas are:

(1) listening to women who are supposedly dishing out "red pill truths" or are nawalt signalling (acting decent and reasonable, and creating a reputation that she is different and cares about male issues and wellbeing).

(2) Allowing the participation and presence of women in the manosphere. The manosphere is a male space and no woman is allowed. It's even sad that I have to explain that this isn't misogynistic to certain men. No one cries misandry when women need their own space.

(3) Trusting and thinking that there are women who are sincerely opposed to gynocentrism and the benefits and power it has given to women. I sincerely don't know a zebra that believes there are lions who want to save them from other lions. grin

(4) Listening to women on what it means to be an alpha/"real man."

I think from henceforth red pill men on this forum need to learn to cogent act of ignoring simps' women's trolling/foolish posts. They also need to learn the act of not expending so much energy engaging them or trying to prove a point.

CaveAdullam, JONNYSPUTE, Scepticus, Regex, GLYCOLYSISS,
Fullstop!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Mikeangelo0433: 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Check your mail.
Do have a wonderful day.
Thanks bro I have seen them
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
sent. Take care.
Thanks.
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by zakari247(m): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
COOL10:

Nowadays I don't even bother reading comments from 'f' monikers.
Good. not just that they also hide in the M moniker too. with the direction of the conversation, you will realize and cut them off soon after.

3 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Genesils(m): 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
I'm jejely following... So much to learn from this thread grin grin
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Martinez39s(m): 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
zakari247:
Good. not just that they also hide in the M moniker too. with the direction of the conversation, you will realize and cut them off soon after.
This is so true. I remember one girl that did this. She had a male moniker called lilwetdick (later Defenderalert and then Digmygold). She was always masquerading as a red pill male even though she came off as a mangina to any right thinking man. How could she not when the definition of a real man to a woman is her tool and slave. She was always on ubunja's neck trying to debunk his posts, disparage him, and insult him using nuanced threads and posts. She was trying to take the wheels and the sole authority of teaching the red pill here. The crazy idiòt thought she could rub shoulders with every red pill men on NL and school them on what the red pill is. Luckily, the karen is gone for good.

She is not the only one I have caught.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by mattfeuter(m): 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
Vyzz:

If u would be brotherly enough to help me....

What is TRP and red pill pls?....

And why the chaos?

Are you sure you want to unplug from “reality” and ready to deal with nothing but the absolute TRUTH??

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Newbielearner(m): 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
I got to know TRP the ruthless and hard way ,guys. Damnit !
I wish I knew them when I was like 10 years of age,it would have saved me lots of emotions and drama.
I just SMH when I see guys trying to argue or convince some men about TRP, don't expend your energy doing that.
Accepting the redpill truth,despite it's staring you right in the face,is one of the toughest thing out there.
Coming to term that the girl you can take bullet for , don't actually love you in the sense you're being taught all your life is tough to agree to that.
Learning that all the things you have being taught since childhood about women is a lie ,it just tough to accept.
Learning about the hypergamous nature of women ,it literally kill all your desire to treat them as the angels and princesses you thought they are.
Learning about the female dual mating strategy makes it one hell of a task to take women in their late twenties serious, especially pertaining to marriage and serious commitment.
Just learning anything about redpill is a huge threat to everything you strongly believed in and what society taught you.
I don't hate men and women that ridicule the redpill message,I feel their pains.
Coming to term you have been fooled all your life ? Damnit !
I hated everything redpill then,because I perceived it as a threat to "do the right thing" I have grown up to believe.
I'm still in the anger phase guys,I feel it in my veins, blood and bone, primary reason I took a step back to absorb the redpill knowledge.
Thanks for everyone that got the balls to expose men to the nature of the women they have being dealing with all their life,I genuinely appreciate from the bottom of my heart.
I have being going through these books ( PDF) ever since I got disillusioned of the female nature;
The Rational male (1-3 ),The myth of male power,the power of pussy ( a book though for female,but will expose a guy to trick women play in regard to their most precious asset ),the manipulated man,No more Mr nice guy ( a basic on these journey) ,the selfish Gene etc.
You got any you could still recommend for me ?
Got loads of redpill Twitter handles I have been keeping up to date with,they are bomb guys.
Once more ,thanks to everyone that made it a duty to spread the redpill message.

I wish men out there will genuinely just take a look at these rabbit hole and see how deep it goes...

Kindly share some of those twitter handles with me.
Remarkably, the redpoll has been helpful with my side businesses and work. More importantly, it has helped to filter the kinds of people I allow into my life.

I'll appreciate you reply accordingly.

Gracias.

1 Like

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
FreeSpirited:

You are right to a great extent. But I knew game before stumbing on TRP. Thing is TRP is wide. GAME is a subset of TRP. Many people know game and don't bother about other TRP truths...But if u are versed in TRP, u will most definitely understand game., though the beauty of understanding game is being able to practice it when in life scenario.

Hey bro...

What does TRP means?

And again, could you recommend some good books on this TRP to read up?

Currently, I am reading a book on "The Game" by Neil Strauss...have you read the book..does the content reflect what TRP is all about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? / Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? / How Young Is Too Young To Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.