Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? (8452 Views)

These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] / I Am Beginning To Hate Men / I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nyamuriflathead: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2020
Overtime, TRP has been vilified, scrutinized and contained on this forum by feminists and their male supporters, who had hitherto flippantly unleashed their salvo's against the community inorder to muffle down the voices of Redpillers and cut the community to sizes, but against all odds the gospel had continued to remain strong, unaldulerated and popular (garnering huge followership and conciliations over the years even though little is being done to this effect in recent Times)

I am a researcher, who is adept at spotting patterns and believe me when I tell you that the latest strategy being employed by mischief makers on this forum is to hijack and derail the whole essence and purpose of TRP by sowing seeds of discord amongst red pillers with the hope of whittling down the movements clout.

When the red pill was initially bandied around on nairaland it was treated with utmost disgust by all women on this forum, but today some women are beginning to assume the unsolicited role of red pill tutoring on this same forum . If this isn't an outrageous prevarication strategy taken too far then what is it? From their comments you can tell they've been digging deep into the secrets of red pill, not for the purpose of learning from their mistakes and amending their ways to ease tension and create a balance but because they intend to propagate half truths and aldulterated teachings about the Redpill.

TRP movement was formed for so many reasons, one being to unravel the manipulative whips of women, and it is an abberation of TRP principles for women to begin to think they have the moral groundings to tutor red pillers about TRP, on a TRP thread, and applying TRP principles.
A victim of robbery does not need the help of robbers to reclaim his stolen property's, he seeks help from the appropriate authority, the police.
In saner climes women are not allowed to identify as women on a Redpill sub, Because they're the reason we all got into this shit in the first place. Call this discrimination, marginalization, hate and have your Supporters quarantine our subs all you want, we don't care.

So if you're a woman in this forum, we don't need your advise on a Redpill thread. You can always throw tantrums and make derogatory remarks about men as usual and activate alternate monikers to open threads like "Red pill is not about hating women", but please don't try to play on our intelligence by trying to assume tutorship roles.
Thanks

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by BigJoe19: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2020
Most of the mods on Nairaland are simps and feminists, red pill writes a topic without mentioning any moniker, some aggrieved women come into the thread and start insulting everyone but what do the mods do they delete such a thread instead of banning the offenders, don't bother yourself Nairaland is not what it use to be anymore, most of us remaining here are just doing it for fun.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Skepticus: 11:52am On Aug 10, 2020
I saw what happened with the thread of yesterday and how the female trolls got the attention of their simp cócks to delete it.

I also think guys on the thread who engaged the female trolls in their childish attempts to derail the purpose of the thread, may have contributed to that in a way. A lot, got emotional and rules of the platform was abused.

I saw the signs coming and that was the reason I ignored these trolls and responded only to the mentions of the red pill men on the thread.

Guys, I know it's almost difficult to ignore the ramblings of these distractors, but please, try as much as possible to ignore if the mentions are laced with sarcasm, mockery or straight-up foolery. If you have to respond to the mentions, make it brief and concise. Plus, avoid repeating yourself or responding with childish comments to their childish mentions.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by drnoel: 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
Actually the simps here are the three guys above me that wrote trash. People on NL know them. Some more simps will soon comment below me.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nyamuriflathead: 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
BigJoe19:
Most of the mods on Nairaland are simps and feminists, red pill writes a topic without mentioning any moniker, some aggrieved women come into the thread and start insulting everyone but what do the mods do they delete such a thread instead of banning the offenders, don't bother yourself Nairaland is not what it use to be anymore, most of us remaining here are just doing it for fun.

TRP is unstoppable whether anyone likes it or not. There are WhatsApp groups about TRP and there will be redpill forums in future too.
I wouldn't have bothered to say shit if not that I woke up to see a strange thread about Redpillers being a hater of women. Why didn't he or she just make their complains in the private what'sapp group? We know those who are behind those accounts and there will be no peace for them on this forum

11 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by danielistics(m): 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Skepticus:
I saw what happened with the thread of yesterday and how the female trolls got the attention of their simp cócks to delete it.

I also think guys on the thread who engaged the female trolls in their childish attempts to derail the purpose of the thread, may have contributed to that in a way. A lot, got emotional and rules of the platform was abused.

I saw the signs coming and that was the reason I ignored these trolls and responded only to the mentions of the red pill men on the thread.

Guys, I know it's almost difficult to ignore the ramblings of these distractors, but please, try as much as possible to ignore if the mentions are laced with sarcasm, mockery or straight-up foolery. If you have to respond to the mentions, make it brief and concise. Plus, avoid repeating yourself or responding with childish comments to their childish mentions.

I agree with you.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
grin grin grin grin

First they cry that women hate and fight redpillers.
Now they cry that women have come to terms with redpill and even give lectures on it

You lots are confused, BTW please try to get over the whipping you got yesterday, it's not that deep and it's all pure love from here grin grin

BTW this too is going down in... 1....2...

Cc Dande55

5 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nyamuriflathead: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
drnoel:
Actually the simps here are the three guys above me that wrote trash. People on NL know them. Some more simps will soon comment below me.

Why are you too shy to assume your place as a Simp? So being a Simp is a bad thing? I thought you loved being a Simp in the other thread?

No one wants to admit being a Simp again even though they Simp in real life

The power of TRP

21 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
I can't even believe a grown ass man will create a thread to wail about yesterday.... Nawa oooo. All these Feminine Males Sha grin grin.

Anyways I don't have your time today, but next time you want to pick on female posters, shine your eyes and stay clear off mine. I'm a lover not a fightergrin grin . Let's respect ourselves please. Thanks and bye!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nyamuriflathead: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
Skepticus:

Guys please, let's all stick to this advise henceforth. Don't respond to their trolls and tantrums. Let's stick strictly to disseminating out TRP

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by drnoel: 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Why are you too shy to assume your place as a Simp? So being a Simp is a bad thing? I thought you loved being a Simp in the other thread?

No one wants to admit being a Simp again even though they Simp in real life

The power of TRP

Like I wrote, the simps will start commenting and I was proven right. Simpleton Nr. 1 @Nyamuriflathead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by drnoel: 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Palema007:
I can't even believe a grown ass man will create a thread to wail about yesterday.... Nawa oooo. All these Feminine Males Sha grin grin.

Anyways I don't have your time today, but next time you want to pick on female posters, shine your eyes and stay clear off mine. I'm a lover not a fightergrin grin . Let's respect ourselves please. Thanks and bye!

Don't mind those transgender males. I have seen their write ups and it's just gossips and wailing, total cases of simpletons having their menstrual cramps. Complete simps, no masculinity anywhere. God help us with the kind of men in the next generation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by BigJoe19: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

TRP is unstoppable whether anyone likes it or not. There are WhatsApp groups about TRP and there will be redpill forums in future too.
I wouldn't have bothered to say shit if not that I woke up to see a strange thread about Redpillers being a hater of women. Why didn't he or she just make their complains in the private what'sapp group? We know those who are behind those accounts and there will be no peace for them on this forum
Bro there is no need replying them, let's just make comments and avoid the foolish ones.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
drnoel:

Don't mind those transgender males. I have seen their write ups and it's just gossips and wailing, total cases of simpletons having their menstrual cramps. Complete simps, no masculinity anywhere. God help us with the kind of men in the next generation.
One is certain here, most Nl Redpillers are the real Simps. It's useless arguing with them because they won't comprehend. Let them do their thing, I have nothing against them or their movements. The only time I drag them is when they try to bully people with their nonsense. Wishing death on Simps because they don't help Men (which isn't even true) is not something any sane being should do. Yesterday they got dragged for it, today they are here wailing that they were dragged.

Then you wonder what is really Alpha about these set of being.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by drnoel: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Palema007:
One is certain here, most Nl Redpillers are the real Simps. It's useless arguing with them because they won't comprehend. Let them do their thing, I have nothing against them or their movements. The only time I drag them is when they try to bully people with their nonsense. Wishing death on Simps because they don't help Men (which isn't even true) is not something any sane being should do. Yesterday they got dragged for it, today they are here wailing that they were dragged.

Then you wonder what is really Alpha about these set of being.

U said it all. Nothing more to add. I think best way to handle them is with understanding and pity. After all one cannot cure menstruation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2020

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by kamikaze01(m): 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
TRP movement have become a threat to manipulative women who would loose their jobs in manipulating men hence the come to our thread to do their normal chaming game.
It is best to avoid replying them because directly or indirectly,they have felt the catastrophic effect of Redpill in their relatioship or the are women who hav hit the biological clock

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Unnerve: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sorry to say this but a lot of you active TRP members seem like you're trying too hard when you engage those ladies. This is what usually backfires.

When you start responding and having arguments with them, it comes off like you're trying to defend and explain yourselves...and guess what, alphas don't explain/defend themselves, least of all to women whom they share no emotional connection with or need to prove anything to.

Y'all say what you have to say, carry on conversations with those who are in agreement with you, and ignore anyone trying to turn the thread into a battlefield.

It's quite simple, yet obviously so difficult for a number of you.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Mandela27: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
This shit is getting serious.
*Men are being liberated.
*Vagina people are pained and bitter.
*Die hard simps are showing their 'captain save a hoe powers'
Death to all simps.TRP lives on...Halelujah!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Dande55: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
Palema007:
grin grin grin grin

First they cry that women hate and fight redpillers.
Now they cry that women have come to terms with redpill and even give lectures on it

You lots are confused, BTW please try to get over the whipping you got yesterday, it's not that deep and it's all pure love from here grin grin

BTW this too is going down in... 1....2...

Cc Dan.de55
Lol. I'm laughing at them as they weep.

Unintelligent helpless cretins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
I got to know TRP the ruthless and hard way ,guys. Damnit !
I wish I knew them when I was like 10 years of age,it would have saved me lots of emotions and drama.
I just SMH when I see guys trying to argue or convince some men about TRP, don't expend your energy doing that.
Accepting the redpill truth,despite it's staring you right in the face,is one of the toughest thing out there.
Coming to term that the girl you can take bullet for , don't actually love you in the sense you're being taught all your life is tough to agree to that.
Learning that all the things you have being taught since childhood about women is a lie ,it just tough to accept.
Learning about the hypergamous nature of women ,it literally kill all your desire to treat them as the angels and princesses you thought they are.
Learning about the female dual mating strategy makes it one hell of a task to take women in their late twenties serious, especially pertaining to marriage and serious commitment.
Just learning anything about redpill is a huge threat to everything you strongly believed in and what society taught you.
I don't hate men and women that ridicule the redpill message,I feel their pains.
Coming to term you have been fooled all your life ? Damnit !
I hated everything redpill then,because I perceived it as a threat to "do the right thing" I have grown up to believe.
I'm still in the anger phase guys,I feel it in my veins, blood and bone, primary reason I took a step back to absorb the redpill knowledge.
Thanks for everyone that got the balls to expose men to the nature of the women they have being dealing with all their life,I genuinely appreciate from the bottom of my heart.
I have being going through these books ( PDF) ever since I got disillusioned of the female nature;
The Rational male (1-3 ),The myth of male power,the power of pussy ( a book though for female,but will expose a guy to trick women play in regard to their most precious asset ),the manipulated man,No more Mr nice guy ( a basic on these journey) ,the selfish Gene etc.
You got any you could still recommend for me ?
Got loads of redpill Twitter handles I have been keeping up to date with,they are bomb guys.
Once more ,thanks to everyone that made it a duty to spread the redpill message.

I wish men out there will genuinely just take a look at these rabbit hole and see how deep it goes...

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Skepticus: 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
Unnerve:
Sorry to say this but a lot of you active TRP members seem like you're trying too hard when you engage those ladies. This is what usually backfires.

When you start responding and having arguments with them, it comes off like you're trying to defend and explain yourselves...and guess what, alphas don't explain/defend themselves, least of all to women whom they share no emotional connection with or need to prove anything to.

Y'all say what you have to say, carry on conversations with those who are in agreement with you, and ignore anyone trying to turn the thread into a battlefield.

It's quite simple, yet obviously so difficult for a number of you.

It's crazy though and I already addressed that. Not all red-pillers have the cold, calculated reticence (quiet/introverted) of prime social/sexual alphas. It's okay, as we are all at different levels of the red pill. We rise by pulling each other up. It can only get better with time.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Success20202020: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
If you need a fiction writer for your blog contact jadewale257@gmail.com
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Mandela27: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
There is joy in the manosphere every time a brother is liberated from pussy slavery.

Preach on brothers,TRP lives on..

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by jornwhite: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
Palema007:

Anyways I don't have your time today, but next time you want to pick on female posters, shine your eyes and stay clear off mine. I'm a lover not a fightergrin grin . Let's respect ourselves please. [b] Thanks and bye![b]

coming soon to kitchen thread, make sumtin heavy for d boiz. my regards 2 Ada
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Andrew13: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
Redpill men and simps una nor de tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9 Biggest Porn Consuming Countries And What They’re Watching. / Error 501 / My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.