Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? (8522 Views)

These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] / I Am Beginning To Hate Men / Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by JasperVII(m): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
I got to know TRP the ruthless and hard way ,guys. Damnit !
I wish I knew them when I was like 10 years of age,it would have saved me lots of emotions and drama.
I just SMH when I see guys trying to argue or convince some men about TRP, don't expend your energy doing that.
Accepting the redpill truth,despite it's staring you right in the face,is one of the toughest thing out there.
Coming to term that the girl you can take bullet for , don't actually love you in the sense you're being taught all your life is tough to agree to that.
Learning that all the things you have being taught since childhood about women is a lie ,it just tough to accept.
Learning about the hypergamous nature of women ,it literally kill all your desire to treat them as the angels and princesses you thought they are.
Learning about the female dual mating strategy makes it one hell of a task to take women in their late twenties serious, especially pertaining to marriage and serious commitment.
Just learning anything about redpill is a huge threat to everything you strongly believed in and what society taught you.
I don't hate men and women that ridicule the redpill message,I feel their pains.
Coming to term you have been fooled all your life ? Damnit !
I hated everything redpill then,because I perceived it as a threat to "do the right thing" I have grown up to believe.
I'm still in the anger phase guys,I feel it in my veins, blood and bone, primary reason I took a step back to absorb the redpill knowledge.
Thanks for everyone that got the balls to expose men to the nature of the women they have being dealing with all their life,I genuinely appreciate from the bottom of my heart.
I have being going through these books ( PDF) ever since I got disillusioned of the female nature;
The Rational male (1-3 ),The myth of male power,the power of pussy ( a book though for female,but will expose a guy to trick women play in regard to their most precious asset ),the manipulated man,No more Mr nice guy ( a basic on these journey) ,the selfish Gene etc.
You got any you could still recommend for me ?
Got loads of redpill Twitter handles I have been keeping up to date with,they are bomb guys.
Once more ,thanks to everyone that made it a duty to spread the redpill message.

I wish men out there will genuinely just take a look at these rabbit hole and see how deep it goes...

Can you please send me those books on WhatsApp?

1 Like

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dande55:

Lol. I'm laughing at them as they weep.

Unintelligent helpless cretins.
Imagine their outburst? People that are supposed to go back to their momma to sulk breast milk. Effeminate Guys claiming nonsense online! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by davien(m): 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
Red pill is good to be honest, I remember hearing a young man telling a girl he likes her and wants to take her out recently, I just laughed.. A girl I can call to my place without any whining and dining.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by jornwhite: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
davien:
Red pill is good to be honest, I remember hearing a young man telling a girl he likes her and wants to take her out recently, I just laughed.. A girl I can call to my place without any whining and dining.

recently we bursted my bestie decent & saint gurlfriend, she was cheating with married men( whu could av thot gurls that wears glasses do runs) .. she neva expected she would get cut buh little did she know d kind of guyz she was dealing ... we hacked her mobile n everytin that enters we see grin she saw evidence n burst into tears. after two months of begging & persistent told my friend to call her over n fvck her wickedly which he did, that really relieve d pain my buddie was going thru sef.
Every one can't be a redpiller buh if you must love rmember these bitches aint loyal its all about highest bidder

17 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nyamuriflathead: 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Thanks for the wonderful contributions guys... You're all appreciated

12 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by FreeSpirited: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
When I started seeing Redpill posts on Nairaland...I started smiling, I hardly leave any comment even though I started my Redpill journey many years ago on Reddit, by reading the Trp sidebar and following the r/Trp religiously. I have loads/ scores of PDF dedicated to TRP. Today this same TRP subbreddit has been expunged from Reddit courtesy of simps, bitter feminist and social justice warriors who kept reporting TRP on Reddit until they went into America's mainstream media to tarnish TRP saying it's misogyny and toxic masculinity being promoted...same thing the bitter post-wall feminists are doing here with the simpy mods.
When Ubunja started the TRP awakening under another umbrella, I knew people were waking up. even though the simps were so tough on him..I was just laughing. Ubunja really tried cos it's a tough one to remove simps from the matrix.
I hardly commented on his thread cos I knew the source of his knowledge and he was doing a great job.
Truth is u can't force people to accept TRP...by the time women deal with them, sooner or later, their eyes will open..though it may be too late for them..a regret they will have.
For the ladies who think they have an iota of inkling about advicing men on game and sexual morality...The best way to deal with them is to insult their chicken brain and put them in their place rather than argue with them..or better still, ignore as if they don't exist.....

Then one negative attitude I've started seeing around many new Redpillers is their way of cussing simps. Pls, it's not necessary. When you keep saying death to simp, it only shows u are hating or in some anger phase of ingesting the TRP, which may further confuse some to think TRP is about hatred or violence. TRP is much more..even more than beating women to their sexual strategy in the sexual market...TRP is also about you as a man getting the best of your self and being the best you can be physically, socially, financially, mentally and sexually. The more deep you immerse yourself in TRP the more truth and benefits you reap....

In conclusion, meanwhile, why is it that I haven't started seeing TRP posts that emphasise on 'working out'..lol.. working out is a actually one of the corner Stone of TRP philosophy.

May we continue to grow by reading more TRP PDF and acting it out. Peace!

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Dande55: 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
Palema007:
Imagine their outburst? People that are supposed to go back to their momma to sulk breast milk. Effeminate Guys claiming nonsense online! grin grin

Lool grin
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nyamuriflathead: 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
jornwhite:

recently we bursted my bestie decent & saint gurlfriend, she was cheating with married men( whu could av thot gurls that wears glasses do runs) .. she neva expected she would get cut buh little did she know d kind of guyz she was dealing ... we hacked her mobile n everytin that enters we see grin she saw evidence n burst into tears. after two months of begging & persistent told my friend to call her over n fvck her wickedly which he did, that really relieve d pain my buddie was going thru sef.
Every one can't be a redpiller buh if you must love rmember these bitches aint loyal its all about highest bidder

Hope your niqqa discard her after he knack the kpekus brutally?

7 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nyamuriflathead: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
FreeSpirited:
When I started seeing Redpill posts on Nairaland...I started smiling, I hardly leave any comment even though I started my Redpill journey many years ago on Reddit, by reading the Trp sidebar and following the r/Trp religiously. I have loads/ scores of PDF dedicated to TRP. Today this same TRP subbreddit has been expunged from Reddit because of simps, bitter feminist and social justice warriors.
When Ubunja started the TRP awakening under another umbrella, I knew people were waking up. even though the simps were so tough on him..I was just laughing. Ubunja really tried cos it's a tough one to remove simps from the matrix.
I hardly commented on his thread cos I knew the source of his knowledge and he was doing a great job.
Truth is u can't force people to accept TRP...by the time women deal with them, sooner or later, their eyes will open..though it may be too late for them..a regret they will have.
For the ladies who think they have an iota of inkling about advicing men on game and sexual morality...The best way to deal with them is to insult their chicken brain and put them in their place rather than argue with them..or better still, ignore as if they don't exist.....

Then one negative attitude I've started seeing around many new Redpillers is their way of cussing simps. Pls, it's not necessary. When you keep saying death to simp, it only shows u are hating or in some anger phase of ingesting the TRP, which may further confuse some to think TRP is about hatred or violence. TRP is much more..even more than beating women to their sexual strategy in the sexual market...TRP is also about you as a man getting the best of your self and being the best you can be physically, socially, financially, mentally and sexually. The more deep you immerse yourself in TRP the more truth and benefits you reap....

In conclusion, meanwhile, why is it that I haven't started seeing TRP posts that emphasise on 'working out'..lol.. working out is a actually one of the corner Stone of TRP philosophy.

Nice job oga.... The matter be say everyone has their own manner of red pill dissemination. While some people are calm with how they go about it others are vicious with it. But we're all learning still and your points are noted and I believe the Redpill community is watching.

You can also get to preach a thing or two to redpillers sometimes, from the knowledge you have acquired over the years. Thanks

12 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by jornwhite: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Hope your niqqa discard her after he knack the kpekus brutally?

Ofcus !! infact naa d brutal knacking do the healing because b4 then he was in bad shape. @some point he said babe was screaming wrong hole grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nyamuriflathead: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
jornwhite:

Ofcus !! infact naa d brutal knacking do the healing because b4 then he was in bad shape. @some point he said babe was screaming wrong hole grin grin

Dammnnnnnnn...... Your guy knack the 3 holes complete oh. I understand that kind thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nyamuriflathead: 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bayelsa666 just dey epp me cancel the remaining people comments too so that the thread go quick reach page 10.. only u go create 50 accounts in a day to cancel comments. Mods go continue to show u shege

1 Like

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by CaveAdullam: 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
FreeSpirited:
When I started seeing Redpill posts on Nairaland...I started smiling, I hardly leave any comment even though I started my Redpill journey many years ago on Reddit, by reading the Trp sidebar and following the r/Trp religiously. I have loads/ scores of PDF dedicated to TRP. Today this same TRP subbreddit has been expunged from Reddit because of simps, bitter feminist and social justice warriors.

Recommend PDFs for me bros. Thanks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by zakari247(m): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

TRP is unstoppable whether anyone likes it or not. There are WhatsApp groups about TRP and there will be redpill forums in future too.
I wouldn't have bothered to say shit if not that I woke up to see a strange thread about Redpillers being a hater of women. Why didn't he or she just make their complains in the private what'sapp group? We know those who are behind those accounts and there will be no peace for them on this forum
please add me up to the WhatsApp group. my number;08100316765
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by FreeSpirited: 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Nice job oga.... The matter be say everyone has their own manner of red pill dissemination. While some people are calm with how they go about it others are vicious with it. But we're all learning still and your points are noted and I believe the Redpill community is watching.

You can also get to preach a thing or two to redpillers sometimes, from the knowledge you have acquired over the years. Thanks

Thanks. I will do. I'm also learning. Kudos to you guys who are committed to disseminating TRP truth, though it's not going to be easy...many guys will still be the ones to oppose it apart from the fish brained feminist....but those who will learn will learn, and those who will go on more research will do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by zakari247(m): 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
i really do not care about those hurt on or just about the red pills philosophy. I really subscribe to the wisdom it does revealed about the female gender manipulations and the danger it pose to man s advancement. in society today men are at a greater disadvantage and it continues to be so. And truly younger male children to be born are in a greater danger to these manipulations. The rep pills should be compiled in books, PDFs and even hard covers. we need things of these philosophy spread wide and far. It must touch every depth of seas and beyond the clouds. ubunja I will need most of your scripts and by your permission I will print them into books and will organise shows to populate these in my domain, in my University and even through my friends will go far. I will be doing this from the north Western part of Nigeria. please talk to me ubunja on my WhatsApp +2348100316765

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Regex: 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Recommend PDFs for me bros. Thanks.

Tag me when he does.
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by zakari247(m): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
an advice to all redpillers, please do not dignify any female with a response on subjects relating to the redpills, only make short your answers if necessary to give a reply at all . nothing hurts them more as ignoring them. just pass their posts. the purpose for the redpillers is fixed. it is understanding the female manipulations and never bending to compromise your standards for them.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by thunderfirebubu: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
Create a telegram group for TRP
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
JasperVII:

Can you please send me those books on WhatsApp?
Drop your email,I will send them via email for you.
Best regards.
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by zakari247(m): 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
an advice to all redpillers, please do not dignify any female with a response on subjects relating to the redpills, only make short your answers if necessary to give a reply at all . nothing hurts them more as ignoring them. just pass their posts. the purpose for the redpillers is fixed. it is understanding the female manipulations and never bending to compromise your standards for them. Though I have followed silently on these forum, it is time to roar I have realized. and I'm adding my voice to the trumpets of redpills sounding.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by zakari247(m): 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
Drop your email,I will send them via email for you. Best regards.
mine too zakariu6@gmail.com
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Deicide: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
It's not even the women sabotaging it that's paining me, it's the simps! Or are females now creating male monikers cause it's unbelievable what comes out from their mouth.

1 Like

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
Yawn, yard people I am here. grin

1 Like

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nyamuriflathead: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Thanks. I will do. I'm also learning. Kudos to you guys who are committed to disseminating TRP truth, though it's not going to be easy...many guys will still be the ones to oppose it apart from the fish brained feminist....but those who will learn will learn, and those who will go on more research will do.

Abeg, recommend PDF for all of us oh. Reading is one of my hubbies...

Just open a thread, pack all the PDF Put, we go show abeg

1 Like

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nyamuriflathead: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS and freespirited is it not possible to open a thread about redpill PDF files on Nairaland? I mean one we can all have access to? If that won't be possible then let's know how we can get them please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija :::: Tega's Husband Is The Biggest SIMP Of The Century!! [photo] / How Young Is Too Young To Date? / Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.