Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Can U Tell Ur B/f U Were Raped And Guys How Will U Feel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Tell Ur B/f U Were Raped And Guys How Will U Feel? (1102 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? / If You Were Raped, Would You Have An Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Tell Ur B/f U Were Raped And Guys How Will U Feel? by arshy(m): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2007
I just want to ur response to it
Re: Can U Tell Ur B/f U Were Raped And Guys How Will U Feel? by Maneater1(f): 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2007
under what circumstances were you raped? The sympathy u get will be determined by this question. If it was a situation you could have avoided, dont bet on it.

As much as i'd like to tell you to share your issues with ur bf, the sad truth of the matter is he will never look at u the same way, and mite even leave u. DO NOT tell ur boyfriend u were raped. its really hard for guys to look passed that and sympathise with u.
Try telling ur best friend or a sister. but never ur boyfriend, unless it happened b4 he ever met u.
Re: Can U Tell Ur B/f U Were Raped And Guys How Will U Feel? by ozoneflake(m): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2007
:-Xhmm
Re: Can U Tell Ur B/f U Were Raped And Guys How Will U Feel? by kboy2z(m): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2007
Yes .
Re: Can U Tell Ur B/f U Were Raped And Guys How Will U Feel? by shynap: 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2007
why should i do that,ur b/f can never 4gt it ,so keep ur mouth shut of the issue
Re: Can U Tell Ur B/f U Were Raped And Guys How Will U Feel? by drrionelli(m): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2007
By all means, I would want to know!

Rape is an experience that is truly ghastly, and nobody should have to go through it alone. I would want to be there to help my lady through it, to let her know that I'm there for her to lean on. I would like to be there to comfort her. And, of course, if it's a case that goes to trial, then she would certainly be facing having to recount the painful ordeal. She would need support in all manner of ways. I would be honored to be there for her in such a circumstance.

How would I feel? I'd feel hopelessly inadequate. Having never been through such a heinous thing (although many men are, indeed, victims of rape), I'd have no way of relating to what she'd been through. But, I'd still nonetheless want to know so that I could, in my own way, help to alleviate her pain.
Re: Can U Tell Ur B/f U Were Raped And Guys How Will U Feel? by NaijaFuss(m): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2007
Sis,I do nothin but live beyond the issue
There's no better panacea to problems that forging ahead the next step

(1) (Reply)

Will You Accept Him After Almost 7yrs Of Silence? / Nice Guys Come Last / My Boyfriend and I are both "AS" He Proposed...What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.