Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) (102235 Views)

Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria / Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) / ₦6.5m Ticket: Inside Crystal Skye, World's Most Luxurious Commercial Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
ekaette1621:
The only goodnews coming out from Abia State this year ;DThe only goodnews coming out from Abia State this year
Just shut up N go to abia development thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by PericomaNwankwo: 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
PataAlhaja:
Ishilove, good evening.

I just checked your profile and realized you have spent exactly one year logged in as "Ishilove" on Nairaland.

It's none of my business but you could have earned a Master's degree in UNILAG with that time.

You even greet am first.

Omo see numbers wey dey view this post oo
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by uBuNiT: 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
We have better towns here in the west. Have you visited Ileoluji ? Another London

3 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by subcbouy: 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
majamajic:
This town is a small London, I went there for sightseeing, about 25 yrs ago

Please, advise your governor to keep Aba clean. Just too dirty amongst eastern states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
Assssh oooh aaaah harder!!!
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by allcomage: 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
There is more to London than fine houses. The roads alone need deliverance.
This is a village, even Lagos the commercial capital of Nigeria doesn't have roads.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Brunosamel(m): 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
Truth be told irrespective of lack of development in Abia state at the center and industrial hubs, individuals from different villages thrive to be self sufficient on themselves, build there home town to their own tastes, amazing....

Abia north is far better than Abia south....
The representatives are constructing roads like mad people and more are ongoing...

It has been 7 years since I went to my hometown but was shocked to see the kind of road they were building in my hometown....

Kudos to them!!!

6 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Ezennwa(m): 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
hmm!

Orji Uzor Kalu really tried in that village, that's his village, but that place is not the real small London In Abia State.

The small London in Abia State is where I currently reside. Below is the picture

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by freeborn02: 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
adadike:
Tinubu and all the other politicians should come and see what ' home town' is all about . Igbos are not their mates.

There we go. Is it Yoruba that kicked Igbos out after the your coup to destabilise Nigeria? So, why are you so obsessed with yorubas? The Fulani that pushes your fathers to the civil war, you are not focused on them. Why the Yoruba all the time?
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Incandescent(m): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
What has Tinubu got to do with this thread?
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
Mo3891:
Abia State lol hahahahaaa

U have allowed urself to be fed with stupid unverifiable pictures as images of Abia state.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
ekaette1621:
The only goodnews coming out from Abia State this year ;DThe only goodnews coming out from Abia State this year

This town has been like this since over 40yrs , that town , them believe in building at village , the town too fine that they spend their weekends in their village
We call the town Small London , then people do travel to come see the town and go back , they don't make noise

This pictures are not complete , I don go the town myself, am from Anambra , but I was impressed

8 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Sagay212: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lol...senseless low self esteemed, cursed biafr.aud monkeys. They must always find a way to compare themselves with their masters. Small London indeed. You get small London na him you dey run come SW con sell gala, do olosho, sell fake drugs and kidnapp people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hamilton1:
If u believe dis News u can believe dat Ewedu nd Amala can become president in Nigeria again

Jealous n daft Afonja.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by stagger: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hamilton1:
Believe dis news at ur own Peril,
De real Abia state

Have you ever been there? I have and I can confirm that Abiriba is the home of the wealthy in Abia state.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by ChrisKels: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Orji Uzor Kalu really tried in that village, that's his village, but that place is not the real small London In Abia State.

The small London in Abia State is where I currently reside. Below of the picture

Orji Uzor's village is Igbere in Bende Local Government, not Abiriba in Ohafia LGA. That said, Orji Uzor's Igbere is equally beautiful, same as Ovum(Ovim) in Isuikwuato LGA

16 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by adecz: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
One funny thing about Abiriba is
that, with all the modern buildings &
amenities, it doesn't have hotels for
lodging & you can hardly find a restaurant!!

I went there for an occasion a few years
back & almost got stranded in getting s
place to lodge.

We finally got attached to a business
tycoon that gave us his guesthouse to
stay & spoiled us silly with all the
entertainment modern guys crave.
I can't go into details, but we had a blast,
since many daughters of eve from surrounding
higher institutions were around to
lively up themselves wink wink wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Nooel1: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
uBuNiT:
We have better towns here in the west. Have you visited Ileoluji ? Another London

Oga please show us a village in Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Osun and Ondo that is better than Abiriba. Abeg...

6 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Ishiewo: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

The small London in Abia State is where I currently reside. Below of the picture
Orji Uzor Kalu an Abiribarian?
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by nnamdi640: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
Fans of brown roof cities over to you.Remember that this is a town not even the capital

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by ChrisKels: 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ishiewo:
Orji Uzor Kalu an Abiribarian?

Igbere in Bende, same as the Uche brothers

1 Like

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by moneyissweet(m): 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
What is mata mma ike? It should be Mara nma nke ukwu.... You people should stop speaking swahili in the name of igbo language.

As original Igbo man, I hardly understand wen abiriba person speaks.

booscy:
Abriba mata mma ike

4 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
subcbouy:
Please, advise your governor to keep Aba clean. Just too dirty amongst eastern states.

This be for another thread , besides am from first state u enter into SE , am not from Abia
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by obyrich(m): 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
BlackfireX:
Do you konw that Abia state governor is a NL
I think he has a media person here.
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by uBuNiT: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nooel1:

Oga please show us a village in Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Osun and Ondo that is better than Abiriba. Abeg...
Have you been to Iwo ?
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by ChrisKels: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
moneyissweet:
What is mata mma ike? It should be Mara nma nke ukwu.... You people should stop speaking swahili in the name of igbo language.

As original Igbo man, I hardly understand wen abiriba person speaks.

If you were truly an Igbo, you would know that "Igbo na-asu n'olu n'olu" which means we are dialectical, despite our Igbo izugbe (central Igbo)

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by stagger: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

The small London in Abia State is where I currently reside. Below is the picture

Orji Uzor Kalu is from Igberre, which is not too far from Abiriba.

3 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Ezennwa(m): 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
ChrisKels:

Orji Uzor's village is Igbere in Bende Local Government, not Abiriba in Ohafia LGA. That said, Orji Uzor's Igbere is equally beautiful, same as Ovum(Ovim) in Isuikwuato LGA

You are right, Orji Uzor Kalu's Village is even more beautiful than that of Abiriba

2 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Autotech312(m): 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
Obalatule:
Abiriba people managed to turn their village into a massive estate without any government help or anybody in politics, Meanwhile this is Tinubus home town

You can't breathe without mentioning Tinubu...beware of high BP 'cos of Jagaban.

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Nooel1: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
uBuNiT:

Have you been to Iwo ?

Please show us pictures if you can't then show us the ones in Ogun state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Honesty and Contentment: My Experience In Zimbabwe. / Photos Of The 52 Cows Killed By Train In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.