Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,325 members, 7,829,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) (102227 Views)

Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria / Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) / ₦6.5m Ticket: Inside Crystal Skye, World's Most Luxurious Commercial Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Ishiewo: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
moneyissweet:
What is mata mma ike? It should be Mara nma nke ukwu.... You people should stop speaking swahili in the name of igbo language.

As original Igbo man, I hardly understand wen abiriba person speaks. That language is a very unique one!✍️

1 Like

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by obyrich(m): 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
kingjoe:
Abiriba pronounced as e-briba is located in ohafia LGA of abia state. A small town but has produced great businessmen .manufacturers and traders.worthy of mention is rt col ebitu ukiwe .2nd in command in babangida regime.kalu nnana kalu .star paper mill.now late.her indigenes are all over the world and in various walks of life. During Christmas and new year celebrations you will appreciate the town as it usually a beauty to behold.
I think Dubic and Bourdeux are also from there. Even Jerry Kalu.

2 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Ezennwa(m): 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
stagger:

Orji Uzor Kalu is from Igberre, which is not too far from Abiriba.
Yes, you're right
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by fintol: 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Orji Uzor Kalu really tried in that village, that's his village, but that place is not the real small London In Abia State.

The small London in Abia State is where I currently reside. Below is the picture
orji uzor kalu is not from Abiriba and for your information he didn't contribute anything to the development of Abiriba.Say what you know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by obyrich(m): 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Orji Uzor Kalu really tried in that village, that's his village, but that place is not the real small London In Abia State.

The small London in Abia State is where I currently reside. Below is the picture
This is Umuahia precisely opposite Abia State Government house.

1 Like

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by stagger: 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
ChrisKels:

If you were truly an Igbo, you would know that "Igbo na-asu n'olu n'olu" which means we are dialectical, despite our Igbo izugbe (central Igbo)

No mind am, and yet he calls himself an original igbo man. Does he know that the Opobo people of Rivers state also speak Igbo apart from Igbani?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Gracchus: 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hedonisco:

That is the problem. Before you even reach the Abiriba from Sam Mbakwe Airport Owerri, you go know the kind risk wey you go take to meander through long roads, where any fate can befall you. But Abiriba is just a village. A very developed one though (no such village in the entire South West, check out a certain village called Iragbiji in Osun State).

If you want such desirables that I always look out for (better chilling joints and relatively few 'small small criminals'), visit Enugu, Asaba and Uyo. All of them get airport to make accessibility perfect, plus plenty hotels, slay queens and every every mede mede...and very cool, peaceful and low wanton crime rate like their yeye Lagos Mega slum.
Yeye Lagos, yet y'll still keep coming their, isn't that ironic? Abiriba is 1million times better than Lagos, we know, how about y'll relocate their and leave Lagos alone, at least Lagos go breathe sef.
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by kollinzgee(m): 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
Obalatule:
Abiriba people managed to turn their village into a massive estate without any government help or anybody in politics, Meanwhile this is Tinubus home town

grin grin
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by nicolasakins: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
PataAlhaja:
Ishilove, good evening.

I just checked your profile and realized you have spent exactly one year logged in as "Ishilove" on Nairaland.

It's none of my business but you could have earned a Master's degree in UNILAG with that time.
Leave aunty ishilove alone now, u don't even know maybe she has more than a master's degree. somebody u know nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Badonasty(m): 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nooel1:

Mugu! They're doing business here in Lagos and not idle unlike your people that are slaves in their own land.

What happened to doing business in your cities fool...with the way you glorify your muddy villages one would think you’d all be staying there
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Ishiewo: 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
obyrich:
I think Dubic and Bourdeux are also from there. Even Jerry Kalu.
even former vice president, Oko Ebitu Ukiwo

2 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by goldman777: 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
The same abriba people that were renowned for eating human flesh is now London wonders shall end in Africa shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by stagger: 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ishiewo:
even former vice president, Oko Ebitu Ukiwo

His name is Ebitu UKIWE, not Ukiwo!

Haba! is it the same Chief of General Staff under IBB's government before Aikhomu we are talking of?
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by hisgrace090: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
Grandmeister:

Abia state gets that bad rep because of some dilapidated roads in aba that has been recycled on the internet..when you look at those recycled pictures you will think that’s the real picture of the entire state..nothing could be further from the truth.

There is no road in entire abia state except very few places, I'm not a novice to abia state terrain.

Umuahia to ohafia can only boast of that stretch of federal road.
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by lilyheaven: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
drealzum:
So just pctures of less than 5 people house make a place small London?
I laugh in Abirba!!!
Lol
They have so many fine fine buildings there occupied by grasses.
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by ChrisKels: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
stagger:

No mind am, and yet he calls himself an original igbo man. Does he know that the Opobo people of Rivers state also speak Igbo apart from Igbani?

Nwanne I bu onye Abiriba?
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by ChristineC: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
it's a wonderful place indeed

1 Like

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Nooel1: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
Badonasty:

What happened to doing business in your cities fool...with the way you glorify your muddy villages one would think you’d all be staying there

Oponu! It's because of the sea port that was built with niger delta oil money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
why aerial view?
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by stagger: 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
ChrisKels:

Nwanne I bu onye Abiriba?

I have friends from there and I have attended the "iwa akwa" ceremony of one of them. Besides, my junior brother married from that area.

1 Like

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
PataAlhaja:
Ishilove, good evening.

I just checked your profile and realized you have spent exactly one year logged in as "Ishilove" on Nairaland.

It's none of my business but you could have earned a Master's degree in UNILAG with that time.

Start going to church o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Hedonisco: 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
Gracchus:
Yeye Lagos, yet y'll still keep coming their, isn't that ironic? Abiriba is 1million times better than Lagos, we know, how about y'll relocate their and leave Lagos alone, at least Lagos go breathe sef.

Lagos has population and access to the biggest port (Apapa), which is = money. These 'Igbos' know their business. So don't think they are in Lagos for the love of Lagos culture or for the enjoyment of the damned mega slum. It's about their money, and they are profiting big because they keep their eyes on the bag. Don't get it twisted.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Badonasty(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nooel1:

Oponu! It's because of the sea port that was built with niger delta oil money.

Dende! There’s a seaport in port Harcourt and no be we talk say make una Dey landlocked
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by 2shure: 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Rituals plus drug trade proceeds
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Mysticwebb: 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
That is Igbos for you, very industrious people.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by engrchykae(m): 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Abiriba means anyi biri ba.meaning "we live to prosper"
So it's abomination for an abiriba man or woman not to prosper.
Ndi Oru from mgbidi to arochukwu are great

2 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by lanocfoods: 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Abiriba ndi ogoo m un kaa. Was there 2yrs ago its a beautiful place

1 Like

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by ChrisKels: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
stagger:

I have friends from there and I have attended the "iwa akwa" ceremony of one of them.

O di nma. I have many friends from there too and I often visit during the festive periods. A bu m onye Isuikwuato though
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Elioandrew: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
Abiriba ukwu kweeeen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Honesty and Contentment: My Experience In Zimbabwe. / Photos Of The 52 Cows Killed By Train In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.