Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom (51328 Views)

Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) / Mahdi Aliyu Gusau Picks Nomination Form, To Contest Against Matawalle / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by omlueh(m): 10:37am On Aug 14, 2020
It's well my brother Righteousness, just for a transient time and short life in this sinful word he sold his soul to the evil one, it's well.
Righteousness89:
All for Earthly gains.. you tie yourself to an idol that has no Ear and Hands..

It's Unfortunate!!

Crazy things this Endtimes.

2 Likes

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 14, 2020
Joedoyle:

Oga, that man is just working for his pocket. This act works with sacrifice and the subject of the sacrifice will be a terror. I know what am saying. I know how ravaged and savage this people are.

In other words, you are opposed to his traditional worship because you think the man's religion is evil.

Plus, there are a lot of Christian and Muslim politicians who do the same, and when they win office they are just as destructive and corrupt and brutal as your savage traditionalist councillor.

Let the man worship in peace. We Christians have a lot of house cleaning to do.Many of our politicians worship in church on Sunday after directing thugs on Saturday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Taiwojon(m): 10:38am On Aug 14, 2020
FrLukas:

I just love how Protestants quote the "thou shalt make any graven image..." part of the Bible, but skip the part where God commanded Moses to create bronze serpents mounted on staffs and any of the sick Jews who so much as looked at the graven image of the serpent will live.
that serpent lifted up was to be their substitute at that time. after the children of lsrael has committed sins against the Lord.

remember the words of Jesus
as Moses lifted up the serpent so shall the son of man be lifted up.
and if I be lifted up, I will draw all men unto myself. Jesus has being lifted up that is why all men that believe on him is save.

that serpent was not an idol but am substitute as Jesus is our substitute now.
Jesus save

believe the gospel and serve God is spirit and in truth not in idol of any kind

1 Like

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Kenmatt(m): 10:40am On Aug 14, 2020
mansakhalifa:

He should pay you for this education.

Lol
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by wink2015(m): 10:40am On Aug 14, 2020
Some politicians interpret democracy upside down.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by kheny12(m): 10:42am On Aug 14, 2020
gaventa:
Mental slavery has inhibited you from
Knowing that a Shrine is a place of worship. It could be a church, mosque or anything. Google the meaning of shrine. Catholics have shrines too by the way.
correct bro,Shrine is a place of worship.They are different kinds of shrine.Muslim,Christian,Hinduism,traditional shrine.only God know the best.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by derbykol(f): 10:42am On Aug 14, 2020
Cleanmindalways:

Well, whatever works for you?
Good question.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by derbykol(f): 10:43am On Aug 14, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Ordinary courcilllorship
If he wins he is going to enjoy.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 14, 2020
FrLukas:

I just love how Protestants quote the "thou shalt make any graven image..." part of the Bible, but skip the part where God commanded Moses to create bronze serpents mounted on staffs and any of the sick Jews who so much as looked at the graven image of the serpent will live.

Well the serpent was not meant to be worshipped, and if you recall there is a passage in the Bible where it is mentioned that that particular serpent was destroyed because it became an idol to the ancient Israelites.

See 2 Kings 18 Vs 4
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by derbykol(f): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2020
smogup:

They are [b][/b]are the same [b][/b]with different modes of operation. Before the Europeans and the Arabs came to Africa, we all practiced African traditional religion.

Don't judge them, many African traditional religious worshippers will enter heaven before you.
They can't be the same.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by jovijovi: 10:47am On Aug 14, 2020
Who snapped him? Hmm political Drammer.

Pls. Check my signature for your body shapers and fat burners items
Free delivery Nationwide

VIBROACTION SLIMMING & MASSAGE DEVICE
Keeping Fit Just Got Easier
Safe & Effective
Great Quality
✅ Pay On Delivery ✅ Free delivery
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by MRSUCCESS70: 10:49am On Aug 14, 2020
Naija Na Comedian FATHER/MOTHER....
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Fmghewzy(m): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=92783532][i]All for Earthly gains.. you tie yourself to an idol that has no Ear and Hands..

It's Unfortunate!!

Crazy things this Endtimes

You and this your end time rubbish ,I sometimes wonder if have sense,
It almost as if you enjoys bad news .

If only people could reason well and know religion doesnt exist,although God truly might exist
All this religious shit is just a scam

Religion is the greatest scam on Earth
Imagine believing what was written by human.After knowing how bias humans can be

And in case you don't know the Bible is full of flaws ,take it or leave it

It is either the Bible or all other religious books and believes are rubbish or there is no God

To me I believe that God truly exist and those religious shit are nonsense

Back to the main topic,who the fuvck are you to criticize another religion
If only you know the truth about religion and Christianity as a whole, you would definitely be ashamed to identify as one
Not only Islam is full of shit
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 14, 2020
kikero:

Well the serpent was not meant to be worshipped, and if you recall there is a passage in the Bible where it is mentioned that that particular serpent was destroyed because it became an idol to the ancient Israelites.

See 2 Kings 18 Vs 4

So who says that Catholics worship the images in their churches?

The fact that they have those images is what makes others assume they bow down to those images and worship. A totally false assumption.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by toprealman: 10:51am On Aug 14, 2020
Democrat= freedom of worship.
All you two faced individuals, racism, gender inequality....etc are not the only challenge we have. Religious intolerance is there too.
You need to be convincing enough to make the man see reason why he should not engage in such activities rather than mocking him.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by izubext007: 10:52am On Aug 14, 2020
I like him, he is not an hypocrite. on like other politicians.

4 Likes

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by megdon: 10:53am On Aug 14, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
The Same Thing I Normally Do, Whenever I Am Seeking For Something....

And NgeneUkwenu Has Been Helpful...
Just spotted my uburu bro. Adu nshi egbe kwenu
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by AngelicBeing: 10:58am On Aug 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

An idol that needs Help!

It's Unfortunate!! Its Folly!!

Gbam, let God arise, roar like thunder, lightning and rain down stones of death, acidic fire, destructions on every idol in the land and let every satanic ministers receive Angelic attack and destruction in Jesus name amen grin

2 Likes

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 14, 2020
Taiwojon:

that serpent lifted up was to be their substitute at that time. after the children of lsrael has committed sins against the Lord.

remember the words of Jesus
as Moses lifted up the serpent so shall the son of man be lifted up.
and if I be lifted up, I will draw all men unto myself. Jesus has being lifted up that is why all men that believe on him is save.

that serpent was not an idol but am substitute as Jesus is our substitute now.
Jesus save

believe the gospel and serve God is spirit and in truth not in idol of any kind

How about the cherubs that God commanded Moses to make on the Ark?

Why was the image of a serpent used to foreshadow the coming of the Christ, why not a dove or something?

These are the proper questions to ask.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Akpacha(m): 10:59am On Aug 14, 2020
Some will go at night and the camera wouldn't be allowed close.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by kalu61(m): 11:02am On Aug 14, 2020
FrLukas:

Why should he "trust" you on this one?

Have you died before and you saw there was nothing after death and came back?

Ayam not understanding. Ejor, edakun. Explain for us sah
Have you died before to discover there is heaven and hell?
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by savfez1: 11:08am On Aug 14, 2020
Despirado grin
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by maximunimpact(m): 11:09am On Aug 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

An idol that needs Help!

It's Unfortunate!! Its Folly!!

Religious intolerance
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Honchoslim16(m): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2020
nathdim:
the Jesus Christ wey you carry for head how many times you Don see am
I wonder
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by gaventa: 11:11am On Aug 14, 2020
There is no competition in religion, so none can be the best because no one knows how to worship God. We only do what we are taught to do. God has no religion and he is too big to be worshipped in one way. Worship him in truth and love and you are good to go
kheny12:
correct bro,Shrine is a place of worship.They are different kinds of shrine.Muslim,Christian,Hinduism,traditional shrine.only God know the best.

2 Likes

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Honchoslim16(m): 11:11am On Aug 14, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Gbam, let God arise, roar like thunder, lightning and rain down stones of death, acidic fire, destructions on every idol in the land and let every satanic ministers receive Angelic attack and destruction in Jesus name amen grin
For where
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Taiwojon(m): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2020
FrLukas:

How about the cherubs that God commanded Moses to make on the Ark?

Why was the image of a serpent used to foreshadow the coming of the Christ, why not a dove or something?

These are the proper questions to ask.
the ark was to be spirit of God following them at that time because of the dispensation of time at that time and because the prophecy of Christ dying on the cross has not been fulfilled at that time so as to redeem men from sins and the law.

remember the just shall live by faith. and if any man want to follow the law of Moses he must obey all the commandments and if he is guilty in one, he is guilty in all which Jesus as come and undo.

the ark was God present not an idol.

and concerning the serpent which symbolics the dead of Christ was because after they committed sins against God. God sent serpent to punish them and when they repent God also command Moses to made a serpent of golden image that whoever look on it shall be save. just like whosever look on Jesus shall be save.

dove signify the holy spirit
the ark, God present in lsrael because the prophecy has not been fulfilled then
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by elmodee7(m): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2020
No big deal, everyone has a right to practice his own religion.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Deborah98(f): 11:14am On Aug 14, 2020
Lolzzzzz naso,but victory will always be of the Lord.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Honchoslim16(m): 11:17am On Aug 14, 2020
Taiwojon:

the ark was to be spirit of God following them at that time because of the dispensation of time at that time and because the prophecy of Christ dying on the cross has not been fulfilled at that time so as to redeem men from sins and the law.

remember the just shall live by faith. and if any man want to follow the law of Moses he must obey all the commandments and if he is guilty in one, he is guilty in all which Jesus as come and undo.

the ark was God present not an idol.

and concerning the serpent which symbolics the dead of Christ was because after they committed sins against God. God sent serpent to punish them and when they repent God also command Moses to made a serpent of golden image that whoever look on it shall be save. just like whosever look on Jesus shall be save.

dove signify the holy spirit
the ark, God present in lsrael because the prophecy has not been fulfilled then
So do you think those deities are ordinary statues....am sorry for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob / IPOB Member Shot In Anambra While Waiting For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrival (Graphic Pic / Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.