Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom (51346 Views)

Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) / Mahdi Aliyu Gusau Picks Nomination Form, To Contest Against Matawalle / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Aghaclem67: 11:18am On Aug 14, 2020
For your mind cry
All for Earthly gains.. you tie yourself to an idol that has no Ear and Hands..

An idol that needs Help!

It's Unfortunate!! Its Folly!!

Crazy things this Endtimes.

[/i][/quote]
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Joedoyle(m): 11:19am On Aug 14, 2020
kikero:

In other words, you are opposed to his traditional worship because you think the man's religion is evil.

Plus, there are a lot of Christian and Muslim politicians who do the same, and when they win office they are just as destructive and corrupt and brutal as your savage traditionalist councillor.

Let the man worship in peace. We Christians have a lot of house cleaning to do.Many of our politicians worship in church on Sunday after directing thugs on Saturday
Am an Adventist-worshiping on Saturday(Sabbath). We teach of these and can tell man that what separate a believer(Christian) from a non-believer is the law of LOVE.
It is better to practice without gods than to practice with gods but still be evil. They will be no difference. To those who say they practice with God and do evil of destruction, then, the take themselves to be fools because genuineness has no second hand.
The problem with our nation's politicians, government and her electorate is that nobody checkmate their promises and they can't be easily taken off a sit when they don't fit to standard.
Do you know that so many European nations see their Leaders as representative and not as leaders?
If we take our leaders as representative then we'll easily checkmate their affairs. That's why UK are not yet completely out of EU.

1 Like

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Honchoslim16(m): 11:20am On Aug 14, 2020
Aghaclem67:
For your mind cry

An idol that needs Help!

[/i]
Which one be idol that needs help...Nigerians sha..
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Starbound(m): 11:20am On Aug 14, 2020
tsauri1:
For ordinary Councillorship seat one abandoned GOD, if he is to contest for Senator or his State Governor, I wonder where he will go. Na wahhh!

Lmao, one abandoned God. Who's God? And how do you know your own god is the true God?
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by clearsight: 11:22am On Aug 14, 2020
Only difference with some of the others is that he's doing his in the open. Others do same under cover of the night and in heavy disguise.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Honchoslim16(m): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2020
Starbound:

Lmao, one abandoned God. Who's God? And how do you know your own god is the true God?
Help me ask them
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Taiwojon(m): 11:24am On Aug 14, 2020
Honchoslim16:
So do you think those deities are ordinary statues....am sorry for you
don't sorry for me.

sorry for yourself.
JESUS IS THE ONLY SAVIOUR Jesus is the Messiah Jesus save

not the idol not the statues idols are statues, made by man. and man is mortal it perish and die. but
JESUS LIVES FOREVER MORE
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by krushdripper(m): 11:25am On Aug 14, 2020
Sexmate10:

How did you know is idol? Dsame white people that bring Christianity to you na them bring gay come u. Mumu
The mumu forget say na from there them still colonize him fore fathers (still dey supress) naija. till today. Na them still use thier christianity paint African religion as bad & demonic. I nor know when Nigerian people go get sense for religion matter.

1 Like

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by pongwa(m): 11:26am On Aug 14, 2020
fergie001:

Source
no crime in that as freedom of religion is enshrined into our constitution. I like the fact that he is not ashamed of what he believes in. However, power pass power and he will soon find out
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Perfecttouchade: 11:38am On Aug 14, 2020
grin
ghettokid1:
Wetin pesin no go see 4 naija.....
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by smogup: 11:40am On Aug 14, 2020
derbykol:
They can't be the same.
please explain.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by krushdripper(m): 11:44am On Aug 14, 2020
P1PrinceKT:
Freedom of religion is for everyone.

Excluding Muslim
They think it's divine to force thier abusive religion on everyone.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Entom(m): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2020
Psalm 135 : 15 - 18
15 The idols of the heathen are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.

16 They have mouths, but they speak not; eyes have they, but they see not;

17 They have ears, but they hear not; neither is there any breath in their mouths.

18 They that make them are like unto them: so is every one that trusteth in them.
QED
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Tremple8v: 11:56am On Aug 14, 2020
His belief
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by krushdripper(m): 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
nnamdi640:
E don be for this one.Let him just wait till next four years.Am sure no sensible person will see this and still vote for him.
How has the sensibility of buhari or osinbajo helped the common man who is majority in Nigeria?? This particular shrine is also used in the open by many voters who know the man & many in far away places in the same state can nicely relate, dey dia dey jonse yaselp
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Comedian2019: 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
Zenithpeak:
'For this reason the son of God manifest to destroy the works of the devil'

The gods that does not create the heaven and the earth shall perish out of this world.

Thou shall not bow your head for any image..... neither worship them.
Is he a Christian?
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by thundafire: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
vastolord4:
Just see person papa..If man fit find way to become God, lol.. I just no fit think the kyn punishment we for dey get...
i tell u days why God said the heart of man is desperately wicked
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by autonomous22: 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
Are u sure dis guy is not a Yoruba by birth... I mean this is not Niger deltans Way of life
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Kat2020: 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
I have hectares of Land available in ekiti state not far from EKSU for cultivation of annual or biannual crops for free but

you will plant supergene or tenera nursery seedling for the owner of the land. Send me a DM on 08066993608 if you are interested.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by graciousolo(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

An idol that needs Help!

Show me your own God's hand and ears.

The unfortunate thing is you don't realise that even your own god needs help too but, you might need help to admit it.

1 Like

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by krushdripper(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
mansakhalifa:

There is no heaven or hell.

Trust me on that one. It all ends here.

There's no way you can be certain of that. A enlightened person is just tilted to that opinion. Personally i don't believe in heaven or hell but i earnestly imagine, hope, wish, hold it in mind that it doesn't all end here cos i feel a trail of life after death. Moreover the heaven he's talking is about is not that of after death.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by willybaby(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
This is a man I can boldly campaign and vote for, congrats sir for been true to urself and your beliefs, it's funny how hypocrites are blasting him, so called Christians and Muslims who don't follow what there holy book says but are quick to claim righteous..

2 Likes

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by gnss(m): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
AceRoyal:
He is African before anything else, freedom of worship is very constitutional. Atleast he's been real, open and honest about his beliefs and ways.
My brother I wonder oooo, Everyone will.not be a Christian or Muslim now...
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by femifemi1(m): 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
The man is acting according to his belief, & has committed no crime, except limiting his knowledge on who GOD really is.

Even the ones that swear with Bibles and Quran, see where they are leading the country.

I wish him luck, but God's favour to those who consulted and acted according to the will of God.

Hmmm....People, politics and greed!!!!!
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by malvisguy212: 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Mynd44:

If he took it to church will you have a problem with it?
God forgive you
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by babtoundey(m): 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
Everyman with what he believes in. It is a good thing he believes the shrine is potent enough to get him what he wants and he is not hypocritical about it. It is in this same Nigeria politicians take their nomination form to their pastors, Imam and even political godfather. If that is his godfather let him romance and massage it.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by cezarman(m): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

An idol that needs Help!

Still better than an invincible "guy in the sky" if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by wisdomkid: 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Mynd44:

If he took it to church will you have a problem with it?

If he took it to mosque will you have a problem with it?
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
Disgusting comments on this thread.

christians are the worst.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Dhanielll(m): 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
he should also make an oath to be stroken if likely he win the election and don't perform his function

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. / Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.