Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,507 members, 7,857,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom (51360 Views)

Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) / Mahdi Aliyu Gusau Picks Nomination Form, To Contest Against Matawalle / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by CioAngels(f): 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hypocrites, that's what all of them are, but you hear them say they are christains. The fact remains that tradition cannot be over looked not replaced. Nigerians, it is high time the electorate force these leaders to swear with our traditional gods so that children yet unborn will have a good Nigeria to look forward to. Their looting and relooting is our fault. We cannot protest because of fear of the guns but out traditional god's handlers can swear for them.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by RealEzee(m): 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
vikithor:

In your mind your have impressed yourself and others by your writing?
Believe or forced to deny,the reality of heaven,hell,Jesus,the kingdom of God,angels,demons,false religion and the need for salvation will stare you in the face this night in your dream
grin let all men believe as they may be bud, let all men show love to each other regardless of religion cos Las Las even christ said we should love all for in so doing we are doing it unto him also, by our example in our community will men know we are of christ and come unto him.if you're in position to help an individual will you first be asking his religious affiliation? I hope not grin

Funny enough all religion preach salvation, even that guy believes in some sort of salvation, our orientation just different grin.

Peace bro, I still got traditionist buds and no qualms, all na love and respect
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Juliusmomoh: 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Am a catholic but its even high time we gave traditional worshippers chance in this country leaderships.

After all my fellow Catholics have disappointed me enough.
Now i know what ur pastor or priest are feeding u with....... U are such a glorified idiot
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Now i know what ur pastor or priest are feeding u with....... U are such a glorified idiot

Bible said thou shall not call thy brother a "FOOL" and you are here insulting me.
I still maintain my stand. Most Christian and Muslim politicians use religion as a camouflage.

They visit babalawos more than the man in the picture. Even Jesus himself hated hypocrites.
Buhari and Osinbajo are core religionists. How is their government? Any better?

If a traditional worshipper can be more sincere, what else do we need?
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Honchoslim16(m): 6:53am On Aug 15, 2020
Me i be IFA devotee....
I don't hide myself....
No be say i dey use am dey harm my neighbors.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by krushdripper(m): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2020
chrizzyace:

I guess God just want him to use his own hands to expose himself on social media... so that people won’t vote for him.
You guessed woefully wrong.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Lawsimon(m): 8:43am On Aug 15, 2020
nathdim:
I love the way i am I don't need any imaginary white man to be my saviour
And for your information there is nothing like the other side if you die today that is the end stop dreaming of an invisible city in the sky with mighty halls it only exists in story books like bible and the rest of them

Your unbelief cannot change what has been in existence
Whether you belief it or not, it's real.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by nathdim: 8:48am On Aug 15, 2020
Lawsimon:

Your unbelief cannot change what has been in existence
Whether you belief it or not, it's real.
belief for you fantasy to me
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Juliusmomoh: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Bible said thou shall not call thy brother a "FOOL" and you are here insulting me.
I still maintain my stand. Most Christian and Muslim politicians use religion as a camouflage.

They visit babalawos more than the man in the picture. Even Jesus himself hated hypocrites.
Buhari and Osinbajo are core religionists. How is their government? Any better?

If a traditional worshipper can be more sincere, what else do we need?
How can u say they visit babalawos . .
Did u go there with them ? ..
Stop imagine falsely against the MEN of GOD....
Traditional worshiper's has NO root, so they can't rule us....
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Elderniercri(m): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
fergie001:

Source

I don’t understand why people see anything wrong with what he did... he has every right to practice his religion

I don’t even know how this is news sef
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by KenModi(m): 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
All for Earthly gains.. you tie yourself to an idol that has no Ear and Hands..

An idol that needs Help!

It's Unfortunate!! Its Folly!!

Crazy things this Endtimes.

While you are still waiting for your god to drop out of the sky with flowing hair and white rob. Kettle calling pot black.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by KenModi(m): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
Cleanmindalways:

Well, whatever works for you

Chai! That was a knock out question just by looking at your weak answer.

Answer the question if you are not a hypocrite. Would you call it desperation if he took it to church or to his pastor for prayers and blessings??
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by KenModi(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
nathdim:
the Jesus Christ wey you carry for head how many times you Don see am

No mind that religiously blind fellow

1 Like

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by KenModi(m): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
Zenithpeak:
'For this reason the son of God manifest to destroy the works of the devil'

The gods that does not create the heaven and the earth shall perish out of this world.

Thou shall not bow your head for any image..... neither worship them.

And what would you say about your fellow Christians, the Catholics bowing to statues?
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by KenModi(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
adadike:
cheesy if you like carry the deity to your house, Jesus still have the final say. Trust me, I know

Story! Please remind me, what happened to your guy who has the ‘final say’ when he was being nailed to the cross for disturbing public peace?? Oh, I remember now! He kept wishing his daddy in the sky could save him.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Zenithpeak(m): 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
KenModi:

And what would you say about your fellow Christians, the Catholics bowing to statues?

I have nothing to say about anyone bowing for any image. They are free to do whatever they please.

All I know is I will not bow to anything other than God Almighty.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by adadike(f): 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
KenModi:

Story! Please remind me, what happened to your guy who has the ‘final say’ when he was being nailed to the cross for disturbing public peace?? Oh, I remember now! He kept wishing his daddy in the sky could save him.
you are still a baby, you know nothing, when you grow up, come back let us talk. For now, face your feeding bottle
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by KenModi(m): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
adadike:
you are still a baby, you know nothing, when you grow up, come back let us talk. For now, face your feeding bottle

Me still a baby at my age?? You don’t even know me, yet you claim I am still a baby. grin grin

Lets put your childish talk aside...

Dude, wakeup from your slumber. Religion in general and Christianity in particular are all bullsh*t! Even the white people who brought it to you know it is a lie hence they don’t give two fvcks about Christianity today. All lies!
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by KenModi(m): 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
Zenithpeak:

I have nothing to say about anyone bowing for any image. They are free to do whatever they please.

All I know is I will not bow to anything other than God Almighty.

Who obviously doesn’t exist because if he did, he is sure doing a shitty job especially looking at how the world is today.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Zenithpeak(m): 3:02am On Aug 17, 2020
KenModi:

Who obviously doesn’t exist because if he did, he is sure doing a shitty job especially looking at how the world is today.

You are free to belief whatever you please but that won't reduce Him from being God Almighty He is and will forever be.

I have stopped wishing some categories of people to come to repentance. You know why? Man doesn't concretely know what's up after death and for those perverts who derives pleasure in being belengerent at Him and His honest faithfuls will definitely meet Him and wish there's a second chance to right all their wrongs.....

But for the honest faithfuls, even if the perverts are correct (which is not so anyways), and we get to eternity only to discover that HE truly does not exist, we still have nothing to lose either. Even without God, has nature not thought us that, there is no harm in good morals except it is premised on evil?

Bowing your heads to idols and causing havock here and there is the least of my worries.... 'You are of your father; the devil, for he is a criminal since the beginning and you (his children) always seek to be like him and execute his mission....' so, if anyone is now pretending to be godly but doing evil are we in any way at a loss as to the identity of the character of him who is writing the script from the background?
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by onoja12: 3:19am On Aug 17, 2020
Slave everywhere African tradition is idol but your christianity is not idiol foolish people,you worship white mary,white jesus any white man you see then you come here to condem African tradition.

uote author=Righteousness89 post=92783532]All for Earthly gains.. you tie yourself to an idol that has no Ear and Hands..

An idol that needs Help!

It's Unfortunate!! Its Folly!!

Crazy things this Endtimes.

[/quote]
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by KenModi(m): 5:57am On Aug 17, 2020
Zenithpeak:

You are free to belief whatever you please but that won't reduce Him from being God Almighty He is and will forever be.

I have stopped wishing some categories of people to come to repentance. You know why? Man doesn't concretely know what's up after death and for those perverts who derives pleasure in being belengerent at Him and His honest faithfuls will definitely meet Him and wish there's a second chance to right all their wrongs.....

But for the honest faithfuls, even if the perverts are correct (which is not so anyways), and we get to eternity only to discover that HE truly does not exist, we still have nothing to lose either. Even without God, has nature not thought us that, there is no harm in good morals except it is premised on evil?

Bowing your heads to idols and causing havock here and there is the least of my worries.... 'You are of your father; the devil, for he is a criminal since the beginning and you (his children) always seek to be like him and execute his mission....' so, if anyone is now pretending to be godly but doing evil are we in any way at a loss as to the identity of the character of him who is writing the script from the background?

I just tire to reply you. Well, it is said that nothing more difficult to do than to free those who adore their chains.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Zenithpeak(m): 7:20am On Aug 17, 2020
KenModi:

I just tire to reply you. Well, it is said that nothing more difficult to do than to free those who adore their chains.

Lol.....

The yoke is easy and burden is light BUT desirable.

Thanks for your time.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by RuddyFusion(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
derbykol:
If he wins he is going to enjoy.

Imagine what he will do if he's contesting for a higher position...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) / Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.