Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,511 members, 7,850,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom (51341 Views)

Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) / Mahdi Aliyu Gusau Picks Nomination Form, To Contest Against Matawalle / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Austino778: 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
Doom await them all.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by nath34(m): 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
Awkward. He decided to make a show of it. There are many of them out there who do visit Babalawo. These same people we will now trust to deliver dividence of democrary. Nothing good can come out of darkness.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by grandeoj09(m): 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
Oyinbo Religion works for them because they will never lie with it , let black men trust there ancestors with there belief , Nigeria people can lie with Bible and Qur'an , but will refuse to take oath of the ancestors

Don't be deceived , Our Ancestors are not evils .

Righteousness89:
All for Earthly gains.. you tie yourself to an idol that has no Ear and Hands..

An idol that needs Help!

It's Unfortunate!! Its Folly!!

Crazy things this Endtimes.

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Rajosh(m): 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
Elimon:
I have no problem with traditional worship and I'm a Christian.. That is as far as you don't use your religion to cause havoc in people's lives........ To people that are shouting Evil!!! How do you know if this man is not even more moral than even most of your preachers.. I STAND FOR MORALITY!
you spoke my mind bro. provided they don't use it for havoc, we're good to go. Afterall both Muslims and Christians have ruled this country before and nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Zenithpeak(m): 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
Comedian2019:

Is he a Christian?

Why are you asking me this question if I may ask?

You are to direct all questions and enquiries to @op for further clarification on the post. Thanks
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Crownstar01: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
A politician. Apropos, he is occultic.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Evince(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Elimon:
I have no problem with traditional worship and I'm a Christian.. That is as far as you don't use your religion to cause havoc in people's lives........ To people that are shouting Evil!!! How do you know if this man is not even more moral than even most of your preachers.. I STAND FOR MORALITY!
i cant love ur sense of reasoning less. Though i am an atheist but then ur comment is very matured.

2 Likes

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by RealEzee(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Na em belief b Dat, I no get qualms as a Christian, live and let's live,besides not everyone fit believe Christ, flex ur God make i flex my own, christmas reach we go chop my chicken and jollof rice together, Sha tell me when you dey do ur own ooo make i no vex for u grin, meat must go round.

Las Las we go dey aiit grin

2 Likes

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Seunolakunle678: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
I just confirmed my second withdrawal in a space of 3 days. It's Legit and paying guys.. Don't sleep on this..
If you know about bitcoin and want to make good profits in bitcoin, trade with trustfore limited. Begin with as little as $50 to start earning. Sign up with the link below.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Promoter2: 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
I don't see anything wrong he has done.

1 Like

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by nathdim: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lawsimon:

He lives in man now.

Just accept Him genuinely and see your life gradually transforming.

He is the hope of eternity for humans.
He lives forever, you have Him, you live forever as well.

Accept Jesus today!
na by force
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Chiblings: 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Get a cash bonus to invest when you sign up and save on Cowrywise with my invite code JUSTI2TS or invite link https://get.cowrywise.com/r/Justi2Ts
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
kalu61:
Have you died before to discover there is heaven and hell?

I'm not the one asking a total stranger online to trust me that there's no afterlife.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Lawsimon(m): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
nathdim:
na by force

No be by force, but it's quite necessary for every human.
Don't look how good looking you are in the flesh, how is your spiritual condition. You can't see it with the eyes of the flesh. That is the real man Christ Jesus died for - to restore him by reconnecting back to the source of life which flows eternally.
You will appreciate these words when you cross over to the other side, when you shall have dropped this earthly body.

Think about it.
Ask God to reveal to you if what I'm saying is the truth.
God bless you.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by tee4naija(m): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
If he had taken it to a church or a mosque,would it have been a news item? Hypocrisy is the bane of our society.

2 Likes

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by earnit3: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
oh
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Abaramanasseho(m): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
na today
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Emilokoiyawon: 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
Freedom of religion. If you don't like it, go and kee yasef.

1 Like

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by manunitedbabes: 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
hahahahha Ije uwa
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by bilulu(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
vastolord4:
Just see person papa..If man fit find way to become God, lol.. I just no fit think the kyn punishment we for dey get...
But if he go to a pastor now you will praise him. He just went to visit what he believe in. That is his religion so what is wrong there?

2 Likes

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by anonimi: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
ghettokid1:
Wetin pesin no go see 4 naija.....

Are you no longer a ghetto kid

1 Like

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by anonimi: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
Crownstar01:
A politician. Apropos, he is occultic.

Please what is occultist about going to a shrine

1 Like

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by nathdim: 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
Mystic969:

We see him by revelation and through his words the Bible
you only see him in your fantasy
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by nathdim: 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lawsimon:

No be by force, but it's quite necessary for every human.
Don't look how good looking you are in the flesh, how is your spiritual condition. You can't see it with the eyes of the flesh. That is the real man Christ Jesus died for - to restore him by reconnecting back to the source of life which flows eternally.
You will appreciate these words when you cross over to the other side, when you shall have dropped this earthly body.

Think about it.
Ask God to reveal to you if what I'm saying is the truth.
God bless you.
I love the way i am I don't need any imaginary white man to be my saviour
And for your information there is nothing like the other side if you die today that is the end stop dreaming of an invisible city in the sky with mighty halls it only exists in story books like bible and the rest of them

1 Like

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by ekestic1976(f): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Mynd44:

If he took it to church will you have a problem with it?
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by GeneralKoko(m): 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
chrizzyace:

I guess God just want him to use his own hands to expose himself on social media... so that people won’t vote for him.

You're drowning in nativity. That man is just practicing his religion what's bad there ??
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by GeneralKoko(m): 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
Taiwojon:

nah!!!!!!

thou shall not bow down to any other images except God that rule heaven and earth.

Idol worship is an abomination before God.

God have mercy on your soul and I pray you repent before it is too late.

Jesus is the saviour. in all you do never forget your creator
never forget your God
never forget the Messiah which is Jesus

That guy is not a Christian , so whatever you wrote there applies to only Christian's.

That's his own worship , that's his own god period!

1 Like

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by RichBoy247: 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

An idol that needs Help!

These same idols you are talking about, white men pay our people millions to steal the idols for them(white men). The same white men that brainwashed you that your gods are evil.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by Geesaintagape: 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
See how crazy Nigerians are.
A man practicing his religion u are insulting him but I can remember when adeboye was praying for jonathan for second term yet he lost.
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by vastolord4(m): 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
bilulu:

But if he go to a pastor now you will praise him. He just went to visit what he believe in. That is his religion so what is wrong there?

You have a point though
Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by vikithor(m): 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

An idol that needs Help!

That's my local government o
I might even know the village is idolizing that deaf n dumb liability of an idol.
This Friday Ukim should be brained by now to know that the gods are dead.
Its folly and laughing stock combined,shall pray for his deliverance
In other news
Call to learn how to drive car better than danfo and molue drivers of lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom by vikithor(m): 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
RealEzee:
Na em belief b Dat, I no get qualms as a Christian, live and let's live,besides not everyone fit believe Christ, flex ur God make i flex my own, christmas reach we go chop my chicken and jollof rice together, Sha tell me when you dey do ur own ooo make i no vex for u grin, meat must go round.

Las Las we go dey aiit grin

In your mind your have impressed yourself and others by your writing?
Believe or forced to deny,the reality of heaven,hell,Jesus,the kingdom of God,angels,demons,false religion and the need for salvation will stare you in the face this night in your dream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Revolution Now' Organizers Release 'Rules Of Engagement' For Protest / Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) / Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.