Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,705 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

I Am HIV Positive – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am HIV Positive – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With (878 Views)

Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am HIV Positive – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With by Onyiamaogu: 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
A Kenyan lady identified as Harriet Vihenda Akunava has taken to her social media page to tender an apology to all the men she’s slept with as she revealed her HIV status.

In her recent post on Instagram, Harriett said she is HIV positive and she has been infecting men she had sexua intercourse with.

Confessing her act, she also pleaded with them to forgive her as she has been bitter for many months now, adding that she decided to come out clean.

Her post reads;

“it’s time I came clean. I was bitter for many months but I can’t do this anymore. I am HIV POSITIVE and have been infecting men. I’m sorry. Forgive me. Get tested if I have hanyad you”.

SEE HER POST & VIDEO HERE
Re: I Am HIV Positive – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With by Cleanmindalways: 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
HIV is not a death sentence
Re: I Am HIV Positive – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With by ghostwriter0147: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
They say HIV no dey show for face, but how can you see a woman with such Red Bulging Eyes and not lose interest immediately, even if you saw her initially from the rear view, cos honestly even her boobs ain't so attractive, so tell me...

What shall it profit a man to sadly get infected with HIV from an ugly lady he can't even proudly show off if someone asked how he got it?

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With by pharmagba: 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Sending apologies and in this pic
She is still using the medium to invite others she wants to infect
Re: I Am HIV Positive – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With by DonBenny77(m): 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ikputumtege!!!
Re: I Am HIV Positive – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With by DICKstractor: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
grin
Re: I Am HIV Positive – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With by Muyiwaipere(m): 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Make I check her picture maybe me sef don catch grin

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sexy Women Are Lonely And Looking For Attention On This Site / Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? / how i escape been use for rituals two years ago at school

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.