Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! (34188 Views)

Photo: Married Man Caught Watching P0rn Movie In Public Transport / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) / Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2011
this woman get mind oooo na wa ooooooooo, for African women
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by vivicang: 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2011
The man Is really patient. most men would have gone loosed it, and commit murder kiss
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by crackanoir(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2011
Mehn if na me ehn! i will pull off his damnn balls and feed him wit it
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by SweetT1: 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2011
The name says it all "Bisi". It seems like more and more Yoruba women are incapable of being faithful to their vows and their husbands. They look here and there for momentary satisfaction. And i'm Yoruba at that. One would like to marry his own kind but with these kind of stories all over the place, who wouldn't think twice. How can you be 4 months pregnant and still be bringing another guy in the house to fukc you? Wonder what she was doing when she wasn't pregnant? It's a safe bet to say that the 4 month pregnancy does not belong to her husband. The Luke guy must be slow to call the police before splitting the guy's skull in half.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2011
banom:

Yoruba people and promiscuous life. A pregnant woman ? Nawoo,

The husband should be giving man of the year award. he is a highly disciplined man.

you are too tribalistic
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by SweetT1: 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2011
H$LBroker:

you are too tribalistic

Tribalism has nothing to do with this, i'm Yoruba and i kinda support this poster. Yoruba women of these days are incapable of being faithful. Igbo women are not better either.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by andyanders: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2011
HOW DO I POST NEW TOPIC ON THIS LINK-NAIRALAND
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by osteen(m): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2011
Amazing, Nope. This happens every day, all around the world. It is not an African thing.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by SweetT1: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2011
osteen:

Amazing, Nope. This happens every day, all around the world. It is not an African thing.

True, but the frequency and probability is very high in the southwest, Nigeria. Especially in Ibadan, Ekiti and Ogun areas.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by vislabraye(m): 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2011
Sweet T:

True, but the frequency and probability is very high in the southwest, Nigeria. Especially in Ibadan, Ekiti and Ogun areas.
Sweet T:

Amazing. If i were to say this, I would be seen as a tribalist. But i have noticed that a lot of single ladies from the west have children out of wedlock and they are very happy about it. But one thing about them is that they do not monetize their body grin
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Tokotaya: 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2011
What is bad is bad. Must we tribalize everything? Adultery happens in every tribe, every country, every race. Why bring tribe into it? Let's all condemn the woman for the atrocity she committed.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by lovejo(m): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2011
Only 2 female replied this post cos they are all guilty, i don't need to mention name of females here, pls change.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by elderbros(m): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2011
wanted 2 laff buh i 4got ow 2, isnt dis sad? cry
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by mrman3(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2011
Why take dis kinda case to court !!!NO b the husband get the belle. PERIOD undecided. Just tell her to pack her belongings and move to ahmed's place. NoSTRESS
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by valerie011: 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2011
If na me, I will revenge by inviting chicks to my crib anytime my wife is at home
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by MrsChima(f): 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2011
lovejo:

Only 2 female replied this post cos they are all guilty, i don't need to mention name of females here, pls change.

According to you the females that are responding to the thread is guilty of cheating AND the men that are responding suffered from being cheated on right?

Buahahhhhhahhahah!  Oooh that was TOOO bleeping EASY!  Heeheehehehehehe!
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by totorimi: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2011
Is this one news, that man should go and check himself he has been jazzed. How are we sure the unborn child is his when the shameless woman openly confessed to inviting the lover when she thought the husband has travelled. A clear testimony that this is an on going show. And the monkey of a man is saying he is withdrawing what. Abeg switch me another topic. Yeye people
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by lovejo(m): 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

According to you the females that are responding to the thread is guilty of cheating AND the men that are responding suffered from being cheated on right?

Buahahhhhhahhahah!  Oooh that was TOOO bleeping EASY!  Heeheehehehehehe!

Mrs.Chima,
You reply to let us think that you are innocent, i just imagine how females that are vocals now kept quiet when men are saying the truth, i'm not saying that those that are replying including men were innocent. it is weird i think.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by MrsChima(f): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2011
I find your logic to be shrewd. You stated that women who replied are guilty which led me to believe are you a believer of black magic too? That a different topic.

Back to the original topic,

I did not reply to prove my innocence. I replied because you said something I wanted to reply to. Get it?
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by olayinkaj2(m): 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2011
Nonsense! the woman get mind o, chai! me! na the end be that, no begging,
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by lovejo(m): 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2011
Mrs.chima.

You misunderstood me, i simply mean women kept quiet cos they were guilty, so when u reply i thought it is to show your courage that you are not guilty
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by ikennahill: 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2011
well the woman is wayward
and should be punished.the man should just leave her
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by MrsChima(f): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2011
lovejo:

Mrs.chima.

You misunderstood me, i simply mean women kept quiet cos they were guilty, so when u reply i thought it is to show your courage that you are not guilty

No, I did not misunderstood you.  I can only reply to what you wrote.  Maybe your wording was misconstrued and delivered wrong.  

Now since you said women who do not respond are guilty, I must say I disagree.   Some women may not have the time to respond nor care to.  But then again, I can only speak for me.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by lovejo(m): 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2011
ok.

You can't defeat a woman in argument, they are our mother, they just need to reduce b.a.s.t.a.r.d person rate in the country.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Ranoscky(m): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2011
^^^ grin. . .LSH
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by JUO(m): 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2011
only God can save his children
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmn wonders shall never end. She wasn't even trying to keep her marraige.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by banom(m): 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2011
H$LBroker:

you are too tribalistic

You must be very stupi.d, why yoruba women in such cases all the time ? am i the owner of the pregnancy ?
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by lafaze(m): 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2011
some women na shit well nt surprised.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Ibomade1: 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2011
Pm News undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by seedord247(m): 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2011
These are one of the reason that won't make me get married
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2011
lovejo:

ok.

You can't defeat a woman in argument, they are our mother, they just need to reduce b.a.s.t.a.r.d person rate in the country.
grin grin grin

seedord247:

These are one of the reason that won't make me get married

am also confuse i swear,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University / Guys: 10 Proven Signs That Your Girlfriend Is Tired Of The Relationship / My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.