Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! (34187 Views)

Photo: Married Man Caught Watching P0rn Movie In Public Transport / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) / Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by calddon(m): 11:29am On Feb 18, 2011
shocked
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by calddon(m): 11:32am On Feb 18, 2011
shocked
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by harakiri(m): 11:45am On Feb 18, 2011
When i read stories like these, i feel sorry for married guys out there. There are so many men training children that aren't theirs. This is why i wonder why people marry at all. Signing dotted lines and reciting vows doesn't is not security cover to that hole in between their legs and women are easily carried away. Any little imbalance in their emotions and they give way and blame it all on you and the devil afterwards to justify their actions.

[s]***more and more reasons that rein-enforce my decision not to marry****[/s]
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by neowelsh(m): 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2011
Dats y its gud 4 a guy 2satify his woman sexuali, if not she wil definately get longer throat tongue tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by favtreas(m): 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2011
That's life for us.
The man shld seek God's intervention to make in life and the so called boy friend shld go to God and s\ask for forgiveness and seek peace with d wife's husband.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by emmatok(m): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2011
neo_welsh:

Dats y its gud 4 a guy 2satify his woman sexuali, if not she wil definately get longer throat tongue tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

Man, you can never satisfy a woman sexually cry, she will always find a better DICK somewhere grin grin grin

Some women are insatiable(financially and sexually.)
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by neowelsh(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2011
emmatok:

Man, you can never satisfy a woman sexually cry, she will always find a better manliness somewhere grin grin grin

Some women are insatiable(financially and sexually.)
yes u can brother, ve bin there. (wink)
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by dave2(m): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2011
I feel sad when people heap blame on the husband for not satisfying the wife sexually angry angry angry angry angry angry
But i can bet; the woman is nothing but a LovePeddler who is shameless.

Some women are just  too greedy.
I blame the man for not crippling the woman. By now; she would still be at the hospital nursing her wounds.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by danielmichael(m): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2011
No no no no can anibdy tell me that this is nt true, shai hw cud a married woman had sex with anoda man who is nt her husband n morever she is pregnant, thats wat we kall pytosyntax cerricillin, infact she is a nymphomaniac practising dual aspect of two unquantifiable galongs, she is a mantiple of xonerative recalptive and phonoleptic phantasmagoria, she is a portmanteau of cast demonic specimen xposing her narcisism, infact the cricket pot surrounding her cerebrum opposite her conjugative membrane beside her foltiferious organ inside her nictating membrane in her brain is absent,thats y she is acting like two outstanding spirit released 4rm hell-fire, that woman is a demonic imbecilic vagabonic and moronic nincompoop who doesnt have parasympathetic nervous system, she is unda the control of phatosympatic ratosymetrical pependilism, thanku
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by sirt1(m): 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2011
I don't even know where to start.

But sure, the man try no be small for not taking law into his hands as I wuld av done. Secondly, the husby needs medical attention to ascertain his mental fitness for wanting to withdraw the case and take his wife back into his house  shocked shocked shocked shocked lwkmd
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by babslepe: 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2011
this lady is just a LovePeddler cause i dont see why she would be cheating on her husband with a 25yr old man and she is 35 she just needed someone to satisfy her sexual orge at that particular point in time she does it alot she will have others too but this guy was the closest option . And for the stupid young man it serves him right he should be jailed cause i dont understand what is wrong with we men these days we take advantage at the slightest opportunity tormenting ladies we see anywhere at the park ,bank ,market church it is just getting out of hand
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Mobinga: 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2011
If I was the foetus. I'd have grabbed his penus and bitten it. Baskard penus
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by solo2(m): 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2011
I pity him , you can see that he love the wife, but he can not satisfy her in bed. and How Am I sure the so call lover is not the owner of that pregnancy?
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Princek12(m): 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2011
To cheat is one thing. To do it while you are pregnant is another thing. To do it in your matrimonial home is another thing. To do it on your matrimonial bed is another thing. Chei, this woman deserves four dirty slaps.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Princek12(m): 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2011
To cheat is one thing. To do it while you are pregnant is another thing. To do it in your matrimonial home is another thing. To do it on your matrimonial bed is another thing. Chei, this woman deserves four dirty slaps.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by mrperfect(m): 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2011
Could this be the first time they are into such?
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by gj: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2011
That's one of the reasons why I should have a good gun in my house (AK-47 or Mac4 or M16 Rifle) fully loaded and kept somewhere close to my room. cool
In such situation, I will make sure I shoot the man on the head load like 50 bullets in his chest and another 50 in his brain. What will I tell my God if I see the man after the whole show still leaving.

I'll slaughter him feed my fish with his flesh and my dogs with the bones. As for my wife, Hmmmmm God have mercy on her. angry angry
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by playboy19(m): 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2011
Well, to all of you who says he couldn't satisfy his wife, you are wrong and i can tell that most of you know little or nothing about women. Human generally are insatiable. That's why when you have a mansion in VI you still want another one in Ikoyi while infact, so many people are sleeping on the bridge, not to mention that you can't even sleep in 2 rooms at the same time.

Thats human generally, now let's add that to women's unrealistic fantasy. If you conduct a survey, on the topic "My Ideal Man" among 10 female specie  regardless of the age, 9 of them will tell you the same characteristics (both physical and romantic features). Now examine the 9 of them, you'll realize that they don't have the same physical features while they expect 9 men out of 10 to fit the specs shared by the 9 of them ladies. And they will "never' relent on their quest for the so called Ideal Men not even after they get married, they'll keep naturing it (oh, did i forget to mention that they most time get married to lovely men but lovely men who does not exactly match the Ideal men).  Enough said on that.

This woman is just like any other woman. They are no good. The only thing women are ever good in doing, is to "deceive" even the Bible confirms it "Her lips is full of deceits". Well i just pray this won't happen to me if i eventually decide to marry cos i wouldn't know what i will do (you know what they say, a killer will never allow another man with any form weaponry  near him) but as for now,  marriage is definitely not an option.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by clem2love(m): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2011
THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN.

IN MINE OWN CASE SHE IS NOT PREGNATE RATHER SHE ALREADY HAD A BABY GIRL FOR ME AND A STEP-SON WHICH I TAKE HER THE WAY SHE IS. STILL SHE RATHER AND PREFARE SLEEPING WITH OTHER MEN AND CALL THEM FRIENDS AND REFUSE ME HAVING LADY FRIEND AS IN JUST A FRIEND.

HAERT LESS ! WOMEN.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2011
This is not about satisfaction. It just that some people behaves like dogs. But the guy get self control.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by favouredjb(f): 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2011
She's a shameless woman no doubt

i respect her husband's maturity.no need killing and going to jail over two useless peopleits not worth it
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Carlosein(m): 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2011
this woman no try at all.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by helphelp: 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2011
All women are dangerous, i have always said it, women get mind pass us
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by leoebhos(m): 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2011
that woman is a devil covered up in a human skin. God forbid if that happens to me i will give her the beating of her life then divorce her for real.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by koolchicco: 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2011
helphelp:

Cosigned!
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Nakele(f): 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2011
hIHI
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by tlops(m): 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2011
helphelp:

what a man can do a woman can do better.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2011
My people this guy no get any self control if we check am well we go see say the guy no fit do sef,hmm yes.The guy is an imposky,im tin no fit stand.The pikin wey the woman carry na Ahmed get am if not she nor go go dey defend am for public.His intention to withdraw the case only goes to show that he cant even boast of a hard on.The woman must have even threatened him that the child wont call him daddy if anything happens to her or the real father(Ahmed).
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Ndipe(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2011
favouredjb:

She's a shameless woman no doubt

i respect her husband's maturity.no need killing and going to jail over two useless peopleits not worth it

Exactly!
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by ekubear1: 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2011
I feel ya'll on maturity, but if that situation happened to me, anger would overwhelm me. Hard to be rational/reasonable if you see something like that.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 19, 2011
Sweet T:

Tribalism has nothing to do with this, i'm Yoruba and i kinda support this poster. Yoruba women of these days are incapable of being faithful. Igbo women are not better either.

and their tribe matters or determines their faithfulness? hmmm didnt know that.  undecided
I guess me being Jamo and Akata mix, I am destined to be a 'baby mama'.  undecided undecided
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! by TmeD0(m): 1:35am On Feb 19, 2011
too many k-leg dey for this story o jare . . .

1. no naija man go catch hin wife for bed with another man come dey go police -- tufiakwa!  justice would have been served on the spot grin

2. since when did olopa for naija start to dey actually ENFORCE d law, talkless of quote am sef  . . . mshew!

3. which woman  pesin grin go blatantly admit for court say hin dey knack hin lover because hin no know say hin husband that was supposedly have traveled, would come back unexpectedly -- come on now!

4. so, all this time, the husband wasn't aware that his wife was pregnant, abi? wetin come make him think say na him get the pickin

5. last but not the least, this has got to be one of the worst fabricated fabus i've ever heard. . . e pass ludicrous sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University / Guys: 10 Proven Signs That Your Girlfriend Is Tired Of The Relationship / My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.