Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) (70283 Views)

Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion / E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Judolisco(m): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
Bros e Don tey wey u pose with police last o

6 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Digitalstarlite: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
Long time no see on Seun blog
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by SmartPolician: 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nicepoker:
Vanity crew will soon show up.

You are their first registered member here grin

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by MrHandsome2013: 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
How do people make that huge amount of money?
At 30 i can't even boast of 50k.
Please someone should show me way

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by princemartinsG(m): 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
In Nigeria there is no single wealthy man whose wealth is without sinister crime

Vote for an upright nation

rhemauni:
This criminal again

Ill gotten wealth

It will end in tears

5 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by hidhrhis(m): 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
nice one
iffa hear say the crotch the kid is rocking dey costly cos na 1900 naira i buy a new one recently

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by ModestGal(f): 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hm
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Jack14(m): 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
Set awoon BEC scheme gang cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by jamesbridget13(f): 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nicepoker:
Righteousness is up there grin

But i am a supporter of Righteousness
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by CheGuevara101(m): 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
rhemauni:
This criminal again

Because you're poor in soul, mind and body doesn't mean any wealthy and successful person you see is a criminal.

Wake up, time waits for nobody, use your God given talent and start making money.

Don't be lazy!

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by gwama: 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
Bad taste, too much bling bling for the interior of a home, it's just proof that it comes from a very low background. cool cool cool

8 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Lovely, Beautiful , Classy and Exquisite Interior Sittings He has there..

Having all these without Having JESUS is a Worthless, Meaningless, Vanity and Not Worth it at all....
my guy u too much

4 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Luckydubby7(m): 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
What are the names of his businesses let's Google it.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
Has he redecorated or is it same old golden interior he keeps showing off?

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by KristaPretty(f): 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
Life is once, enjoy it pending when the sand becomes your sitting room and only interior decor grin

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
Wealth is vanity, poverty is vanity.

Choose your vanity wisely.

6 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
Wealth is vanity, poverty is vanity.

Choose your vanity wisely.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by CheGuevara101(m): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
solid3:
All these furniture are wack to me. Doesn't show class

Oya show us your class in your "face me I kill you" one room apartment so that we can compare.

Ewu Veranda po!

6 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by richeeyo(m): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
Me that have not been to his house before, I know his house very well, when he changes the interior he can show us then

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
Black man and showing off. That's why many of them can't live in oyinbo land even if they can afford to. Over there nobody will look at you twice except you are a celebrity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Kobicove(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
solid3:
All these furniture are wack to me. Doesn't show class

It shows class to people who want to see the colour yellow...it gives them the impression they have solid gold grin

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Farki: 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nicepoker:

Just look 3 spaces up. grin
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Pearly255(f): 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Lovely, Beautiful , Classy and Exquisite Interior Sittings He has there..

Having all these without Having JESUS is a Worthless, Meaningless, Vanity and Not Worth it at all....

I understand your point buh if you’re as rich as he is you’ll definitely think alike.....

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
Niggazz just be snitching on they damn self all the time undecided

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by CheGuevara101(m): 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
ecolime:
He has money but his self esteem is damn too low.

Always want to impress at all cost.

Whatever happened to minding your own business!

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Commentor: 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Whatever has he stolen from you before
You guys should stop hating on people if you also want to make

Shatap.

What is the source of his wealth?
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Pearly255(f): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
How do people make that huge amount of money?
At 30 i can't even boast of 50k.
Please someone should show me way

Lemme show you the way grin

We’ll sell bend down select every evening for shodi market money dey inside gan...

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Fheelzz(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
Oh lord lemne get money pass this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by mybbcnews: 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Whatever has he stolen from you before
You guys should stop hating on people if you also want to make
Same way you fools were justifying hushpuppy when the criminal was flaunting his ill gotten wealth, until he was caught.

Someone with legitimate wealth doesn’t have time for public show off.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by oneeast3: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
This is his mansion in Anambra, it beats the one he has in Lagos by far. Cool

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by CheGuevara101(m): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
gwama:
Bad taste, too much bling bling for the interior of a home, it's just proof that it comes from a very low background. cool cool cool

Hater.......show us your background.

Rich men dey discuss, poor man come and say him get idea

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by longetivity(m): 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
HundredWays:
ur parents needs refund of money spend on ur education ...

Clown!!
oloriburuku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? / Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held / The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.