Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) (70268 Views)

Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion / E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by omlueh(m): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2020
Fine oooooo my Boss, at least the Family are surviving and doing Great, All Glory be to God the Father Almighty. Thanks very much Big Brother
Ratedgang:
. God bless us all and keep us away troubles. How family ?
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Ratedgang: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2020
omlueh:
Fine oooooo my Boss, at least the Family are surviving and doing Great, All Glory be to God the Father Almighty. Thanks very much Big Brother
. You appear a humble person.... Where I wan start now? Feel like blessing you....
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by BoboNogoDie: 11:01am On Aug 18, 2020
[s]
omlueh:
My Brother, it's well with You and your Soul, i don't think @Righteousness or anyone else deserves these your wrong use of Language,he was only trying to preach the Good News of Our Lord Jesus Christ without any harm whatsoever, in your own little stay on this Sinful World, quoting/saying whom Jesus Help is Undermining the Greatness of the Almighty God, but which is beyond All the Comprehension of All Human existence, my Brother Jesus Christ Loves us All irrespective of our situations,conditions,tribes,race,status, and whatever you can everly think about, Jesus Christ has Help us All Considerably in All our Lives. God Bless you Brother. Cheers and remain Steadfast in Jesus Christ LOVE.
[/s]
RUBBISH!
There are over 2000 gods in this world...
There are over 200 known religious books...

Why should I believe in your Jesus?

Why should I believe in your story book - Bible?

What makes your Jesus special?

How sure are you that your Jesus is the true god? A mere human like you and I...

Oh! I see, you have a story book (Bible) that says so grin As if other religions don't have their story books too grin
Let's assume the pale skinned slave masters from Europe didn't invade your land hundreds of years ago to STEAL, RAPE, KILL, DESTROY AND TO PREACH ABOUT JESUS, will you be here defending this RUBBISH?

1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Airforce1(m): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
MrOjay1:
No one does the E-money hype quite like Airforce1.

If this was Airforce1's thread,he'd be like,'Five star Chairman,Emeka Okonkwo a.k.a E money the billionaire business mogul looking all swagged up in his blue track,shows off his sleek home interior designs to his over 1million instagram followers'.

He'd then end it with,

'Pikin wey work suppose chop.
Shine on Gee.
God has given us wisdom and we can never think failure.
It's too late to fail,Amen.
If i no hit the billion naira mark before i reach 40 then no be my mama born me'. cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Ucee1999: 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
oyeb15:
The difference between legit wealth and ill gotten wealth is the publicity and show.

Nobody showcase legit wealth. He just want the world to know he's rich while it last.

There are also some people who don't like to showcase their ill gotten wealth eg drug barons, politicians. For the fear of being interrogated.
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..tappers club
Na that infinix chinko wey you take go baf wey come fall inside water you take dey comment?Alaroro wey no wan give engineer her phone to repair.
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by omlueh(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hmmmm it's well Brother, all you have said are really facts, but never the less someone must always be at hand for the emancipation of human existence, like most Country/Nation of the world get librated through one means or the other, but note this very IMPORTANT thing that we have a free will/mind of our own to choose/decide whatsoever we surely desired/wants. Remain Blessed in the Most High GOD.
BoboNogoDie:
[s][/s]
RUBBISH!
There are over 2000 gods in this world...
There are over 200 known religious books...

Why should I believe in your Jesus?

Why should I believe in your story book - Bible?

What makes your Jesus special?

How sure are you that your Jesus is the true god? A mere human like you and I...

Oh! I see, you have a story book (Bible) that says so grin As if other religions don't have their story books too grin
Let's assume the pale skinned slave masters from Europe didn't invade your land hundreds of years ago to STEAL, RAPE, KILL, DESTROY AND TO PREACH ABOUT JESUS, will you be here defending this RUBBISH?

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Phenomenal16(f): 7:22am On Aug 19, 2020
cucumbae:
Na that infinix chinko wey you take go baf wey come fall inside water you take dey comment?Alaroro wey no wan give engineer her phone to repair.
.....lol
And the book of chronicles was opened
U still remember?
Nairalanders and digging out info....nawah

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Jaynom(m): 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
ecolime:
He has money but his self esteem is damn too low.

Always want to impress at all cost.
Very few people can comprehend your statement

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship / Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.