Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) (70281 Views)

Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion / E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Ayo081(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Lovely, Beautiful , Classy and Exquisite Interior Sittings He has there..

But Having all these without Having JESUS is Worthless, Meaningless, Vanity and Not Worth it at all....

In your Quest For Wealth, Ensure you Have what is Most Important..

Having Jesus is Most Important Here on Earth and For Eternity..

Every other thing is Vanity..
And how did you know he doesn't have JESUS?
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Ucee1999: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
oneeast3:
This is his mansion in Anambra, it beats the one he has in Lagos by far. Cool

I think it's because he took his time to choose the architectural design of his Anambra mansion.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by toye440: 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
Na how hushpuppy start be this, but we know as e dey end. Poverty mentality.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Ucee1999: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
MICHEALADEX:
He's a learner beside sir olu okeowo

What you should understand is that Sir Olu Okeowo is an old man and he has been in money for a very long time. So all this show offs does not fancy him any more.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Ratedgang: 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
omlueh:
He doesn't says or measured that people do not have Jesus, this is just one of the many Avenue he can reach out to so many as possible about the Good News of our Lord Jesus Christ, we are all gifted differently, so @ Righteosness is using his own gift Greatly. As compared to so many who are afraid and shay to proclaim the Good news of our Lord openly. It is well with our soul Brother.
. Yes it is well but quoting such when a particular person’s lifestyle is posted here to me isn’t sensible. “Having all these things without having Jesus is vanity” is correct but in a wrong context.
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by abysirius(m): 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
Sudden wealth with no visible business history..Odogwu, weldone!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
Chaiii Sweet money..
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by bluefilm: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
Still not impressed at all...
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by jrusky(m): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dont worry you will go down same way hush pooppy since you refused to grow up be ready

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Deborah98(f): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
Classic indeed cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Ucee1999: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
omlueh:
He doesn't says or measured that people do not have Jesus, this is just one of the many Avenue he can reach out to so many as possible about the Good News of our Lord Jesus Christ, we are all gifted differently, so @ Righteosness is using his own gift Greatly. As compared to so many who are afraid and shay to proclaim the Good news of our Lord openly. It is well with our soul Brother.

Is like this is @Righteousness89 second nairaland account ooo. Because the way you are just defending him back to back looks fishy.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by DecentFriend(f): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
BEAUTIFUL!
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by cyberghost23: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
Jack14:
Set awoon BEC scheme gang cool

E dn pass dt level..
Legal now
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by walozanga(m): 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
rhemauni:
This criminal again
The man no send u. Bad belle

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by GreaterFuture1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
Pearly255:

Lemme show you the way grin

We’ll sell bend down select every evening for shodi market money dey inside gan...
Are you for real?
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
MrOjay1:
No one does the E-money hype quite like Airforce1.

If this was Airforce1's thread,he'd be like,'Five star Chairman,Emeka Okonkwo a.k.a E money the billionaire business mogul looking all swagged up in his blue track,shows off his sleek home interior designs with his over 1million instagram followers'.

He'd then end it with,

'Pikin wey work suppose chop.
Shine on Gee.
God has given us wisdom and we can never think failure.
It's too late to fail,Amen.
If i no hit the billion naira mark before i reach 40 then no be my mama born me'. cheesy
Airforce1 alternate moniker
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
blingxx:

this is exactly what people said when hushpuppi was flaunting his wealth ..what do I know sef ...I'm not hating but the rich are not meant to flaunt wealth all this things are just tools used to intimidate youth into illegal runs ...have you ever seen bill gate ,dangote,jezz bezos doing something like this ?
It's our mentality
Mark zukerberg was interviewed one day on CNN
And he was asked to introduce himself
Do you know what he said
He said am mark
I was like wow
Ask one rich African man to introduce himself
These are the things you will hear
CEO, founder, Senator,doctor, frosh loaded, kiddy funds,
And so many show off names
If a white man have $1M and he pass by you
There's no way you will know
Let one African man that has 5 million naira pass by all the people in that vicinity will know that yes this man have money
I really don't know what's wrong with we Africans honestly angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Commentor:

Shatap.

What is the source of his wealth?
Get the fûck outta nicar
It someone's source of wealth you should be looking at don't make yours angry

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Eniola40(m): 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
This life is not just balance at all, here i am jobless, can't boast of even 1k for account, landlord pursuing me up and down, who did i offend God cry cry
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Lawxen: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

But Having all these without Having JESUS is Worthless, Meaningless, Vanity and Not Worth it at all....

And who told you he doesn’t have Jesus?
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
mybbcnews:

Same way you fools were justifying hushpuppy when the criminal was flaunting his ill gotten wealth, until he was caught.

Someone with legitimate wealth doesn’t have time for public show off.

See legitimate or no legitimate
Just make that fûcking money
Your children will thank you

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Commentor: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Get the fûck nicar
It someone's source of wealth you should be looking at don't make yours angry

See the coconut that is still looking for ways to go abroad trying to check me.

grin

Try Sahara desert.
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by perpeling22(f): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

You have paid your price in the area of propagating the gospel. May you be rewarded accordingly. Amen

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by themanderon: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
This one has crawled out of his hiatus again after the hush pupi episode. Man was so shaken that he had to go low key.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Righteousness89(m): 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
perpeling22:

You have paid your price in the area of propagating the gospel. May you be rewarded accordingly. Amen

AMEN
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by kolade560: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
E-MONEY AND HUSHPUPPI ARE SAME AND ONE, ONLY THAT IGBOS SABI STEAL CLEVERLY AND DIVERT THEIR MONEY AS THEY DO WEN THEY DO RITUAL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by kolade560: 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
E-MONEY AND HUSHPUPPI ARE SAME AND ONE, ONLY THAT IGBOS SABI STEAL CLEVERLY AND DIVERT THEIR MONEY AS THEY DO WEN THEY DO RITUAL. ;DE-MONEY AND HUSHPUPPI ARE SAME AND ONE, ONLY THAT IGBOS SABI STEAL CLEVERLY AND DIVERT THEIR MONEY AS THEY DO WEN THEY DO RITUAL.
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Pearly255(f): 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Are you for real?

Absolutely!
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
Commentor:

See the coconut that is still looking for ways to go abroad trying to check me.

grin

Try Sahara desert.

Don't worry sit down and focus your life on other peoples Matter
Shebi suffer no dey tire you
You go chop another grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship / Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? / Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.