Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) (70276 Views)

Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion / E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by splashbaby(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
Time dey come when we go know the know sha
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by earnit5: 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Good
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by hisgrace090: 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
His first show off after Hush puppy arrest.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
gwama:
Bad taste, too much bling bling for the interior of a home, it's just proof that it comes from a very low background. cool cool cool
you wey come from high background show us the one ur papa get for ur face me I slap you apartment...
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Igbo Amaka!!

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
solid3:
All these furniture are wack to me. Doesn't show class
show us pic from ur shithole crib let’s compare
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Stewart883(m): 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nuttella:
Has he redecorated or is it same old golden interior he keeps showing off?

The ladies hair on ur profile. Is that how full ur hair is in real life? Coz I love hair
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by money121(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ok
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
sad
Capek88423:
Show
undecided.u again ?.May u not see trouble wey go wear u hand and leg bangle
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by UDUJ(m): 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Lovely, Beautiful , Classy and Exquisite Interior Sittings He has there..

But Having all these without Having JESUS is a Worthless, Meaningless, Vanity and Not Worth it at all....

In Quest For Wealth, Ensure you Have what is Most Important..

Having Jesus is Most Important

You are quickly becoming a nuisance on this forum..

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Tango123: 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

Having all these without Having JESUS is a Worthless, Meaningless, Vanity and Not Worth it at all....

So is it better to be homeless and not have jesus

Yes vanity of vqnity, all is vanity.
To be rich is vanity.
To be poor is vanity too

I prefer the vanity of being comfortable, to the vanity of being miserable

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Ratedgang: 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

Having all these without Having JESUS is a Worthless, Meaningless, Vanity and Not Worth it at all....
Now you’re sounding very annoying.... how do you measure who doesn’t have Jesus?

4 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by frog12: 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
more VANITY. another OBIWANNE in the making !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by omlueh(m): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
Says the Lord of Host, Lord of Lords and the word of the Living God that dwells among us.
heckymaicon:

Lol, says who?
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Anaedo1: 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
Commentor:

Shatap.

What is the source of his wealth?

Hehehehehe..Go and eat.. You will feel better.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by seangy4konji: 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
money is good

God give us money...

life without money is a sad life.

6 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Anaedo1: 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
rhemauni:
This criminal again

Ill gotten wealth

It will end in tears

I feel your pain.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
He's a learner beside sir olu okeowo

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by omlueh(m): 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
Him Head really dey there wellakiss
Kentuforchrist:
my guy u too much

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
No news on Hushpuppy again??

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Jobminister: 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
Vanity over Vanity = Vanity

Vanity/Vanity=Vanity

Vanity Divided by Vanity = Vanity

Even self

Vanity + Vanity=Vanity

Vanity X Vanity= Vanity

Vanity - Vanity = Vanity

But When will I get E-money total wealth divided by 10.
I will just be ok by that portion of the share.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nicepoker:
Vanity crew will soon show up.

Better than the Vaseline crew i guess! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by MrHandsome2013: 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
Pearly255:

Lemme show you the way grin

We’ll sell bend down select every evening for shodi market money dey inside gan...
Should i come and stay with you in lag let me hustle.
I promise you i won't impregnate you
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Sagelegend: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
amaifehenry:
Emeka Okonkwo, popularly known as E-money is a Nigerian Business mogul whose business empire cuts across Oil, Logistics, FMCG and Entertainment.

In his most recent post on Instagram, he showcased the interior of his massive mansion. The architectural design is splendid and Regal. Class!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpMiGuEkcFM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD9jQiYAZsR/?igshizd=ksyikpn8tgm5

Its expensive buh not classy and unique. I dont like that type of chair.

Buh it suit his taste...Enjoy sir

4 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Seunpaul01(m): 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
All these small rich boys. Showing off the old fashioned style as usual. Always wearing Yoruba attire.
If AY excuse for showing off is because of being in showbiz or entertainment business. What's did he have to say for showing off.

E Money = Electronic Money.

No wahala. Him yanch too go open one day.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
I tap into his financial success
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by chaloskyx: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
keep your cars and house interior to yourself my money we the masses dont care and have much to ponder on regarding the state of this country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by olipee(m): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
heckymaicon:

Lol, says who?

Repent your wicked ways. grin grin grin
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by LZAA: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

Typical Igbo!!!

Look at the wack taste in furnishing?

Igbo are bush people. And I know he is not in igboland.

Lzaa precisionFx SLAP44 Imhotep; please guys share this with your yamlegged brothers! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Go5DY(m): 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
MrOjay1:
No one does the E-money hype quite like Airforce1.

If this was Airforce1's thread,he'd be like,'Emeka Okonkwo a.k.a E money the billionaire business mogul looking all swagged up in his blue track,shows off his sleek home interior designs with his over 1million instagram followers'.

He'd then end it with,

'Pikin wey work suppose chop.
Shine on Gee.
God has given us wisdom and we can never think failure.
It's too late to fail,Amen.
If i no hit the billion naira mark before i reach 40 then no be my mama born me'. cheesy

You supposed to be an advertiser

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) / Who Is The Richest Nigerian Footballer? / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.