Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) (70273 Views)

Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion / E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by AbuAeesha: 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
dazzlingd:

What business does he do
it stated there in the post of course
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Stewart883(m): 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nuttella:
My hair is full but not that full.

Can we connect.
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
rhemauni:

Illiterate

I said criminal not killer

I use to be like you till God blessed me financially. Now I have a different view about life. Poverty has dealth with you.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by foleskay(m): 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
HundredWays:
ur parents needs refund of money spend on ur education ...

Clown!!
Same applies to you. That your English is Wack. Ask your parents for refund. Olodo undecided

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by GreaterFuture1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
Pearly255:

Absolutely!
Can I link up with you, I'm interested
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Taogbera: 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
Must you wear sun shades in the house ?
Must you hold a cup of what ever you have inside in the house ?
Must you wear a slippers in the house ?
Sha the same interior make brain.
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Nyenom: 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
solid3:
All these furniture are wack to me. Doesn't show class

Abeg make u show us your bamboo sticks of a furnitures...poor thoughts
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
E-money should as a matter of urgency go shopping for these reasons.
The only expensive item is the Persian rug
The standing air conditioner is cheap seen everywhere even in dog pen> he should go for the latest LGDual cool standing AC selling for cool 1.4million naira.
No Art work> Let him pick one from Sotheby that will make him cough out cool quid of about $14m USD.
They chairs are gold plated, instead of solid gold or bronze.
I love his success, but he doesn't have sublime taste

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by NonnyDot(m): 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
God go punish Buhari
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by IkeGod221(m): 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Lovely, Beautiful , Classy and Exquisite Interior Sittings He has there..

But Having all these without Having JESUS is Worthless, Meaningless, Vanity and Not Worth it at all....

In your Quest For Wealth, Ensure you Have what is Most Important..

Having Jesus is Most Important Here on Earth and For Eternity..

Every other thing is Vanity..

Do you think e doesn't have Jesus Christ
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
He might not have d moni d way we think but he sure got sum gud taste. Respect
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Ucee1999: 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

I use to be like you till God blessed me financially. Now I have a different view about life. Poverty has dealth with you.

grin grin

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Ucee1999: 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
NonnyDot:
God go punish Buhari
Lol grin
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by infometric: 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
amaifehenry:
Emeka Okonkwo, popularly known as E-money is a Nigerian Business mogul whose business empire cuts across Oil, Logistics, FMCG and Entertainment.

In his most recent post on Instagram, he showcased the interior of his massive mansion. The architectural design is splendid and Regal. Class!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpMiGuEkcFM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD9jQiYAZsR/?igshizd=ksyikpn8tgm5
trying to display his wealth, intellectual should also display their capability that way this country would move forward
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by omlueh(m): 6:47am On Aug 18, 2020
Correction Accepted Big Brother, but i don't think @Righteousness means any harm/provocation. Thanks for your candid observations
Ratedgang:
. Yes it is well but quoting such when a particular person’s lifestyle is posted here to me isn’t sensible. “Having all these things without having Jesus is vanity” is correct but in a wrong context.
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by omlueh(m): 6:58am On Aug 18, 2020
Sir with all due respect, I'm not @Righteousness second account on these forum, only that i always love every of God Creations who decimate/preaches the Good News of Our Lord Jesus Christ Undiluted, me myself saying all these I'm not also perfect but just striving towards perfection, my Love towards Our Lord Jesus Christ is Unequivocal, that is why i will always stand by the side of every Heavenly Soldiers. Thank you very much for your post my Big Brother, The Lord is your Strength and Salvation, Jesus Loves us All Brother
Ucee1999:

Is like this is @Righteousness89 second nairaland account ooo. Because the way you are just defending him back to back looks fishy.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by omlueh(m): 7:22am On Aug 18, 2020
My Brother, it's well with You and your Soul, i don't think @Righteousness or anyone else deserves these your wrong use of Language,he was only trying to preach the Good News of Our Lord Jesus Christ without any harm whatsoever, in your own little stay on this Sinful World, quoting/saying whom Jesus Help is Undermining the Greatness of the Almighty God, but which is beyond All the Comprehension of All Human existence, my Brother Jesus Christ Loves us All irrespective of our situations,conditions,tribes,race,status, and whatever you can everly think about, Jesus Christ has Help us All Considerably in All our Lives. God Bless you Brother. Cheers and remain Steadfast in Jesus Christ LOVE.
BoboNogoDie:

shut up!

wu your jesus epp?
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 18, 2020
Bigchristo:
You see another man’s wealth and be shouting vanity, there’s only one life stop deceiving yourselves about one eternity life somewhere, try as much as you can live well on earth for after death you’re no longer existing.
There is life after death but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy life on earth. God blesses us to be wealthy to enjoy life on earth. He has always blessed man from time to time. Riches are not to be enjoyed in heaven but on this physical earth.

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

3 John 1:2

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” ( Jeremiah 29:11)

Being saved doesn't imply living poor or shabby. Money is for earthly use.

For wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence : but the excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it. Ecc 7:12

A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things Ecc 10:19

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by oyeb15: 8:08am On Aug 18, 2020
The difference between legit wealth and ill gotten wealth is the publicity and show.

Nobody showcase legit wealth. He just want the world to know he's rich while it last.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by ZACHIE: 8:33am On Aug 18, 2020
Nicepoker:
Vanity crew will soon show up.

But, this is vain.
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by ZACHIE: 8:37am On Aug 18, 2020
indigene:
E-money should as a matter of urgency go shopping for these reasons.
The only expensive item is the Persian rug
The standing air conditioner is cheap seen everywhere even in dog pen> he should go for the latest LGDual cool standing AC selling for cool 1.4million naira.
No Art work> Let him pick one from Sotheby that will make him cough out cool quid of about $14m USD.
They chairs are gold plated, instead of solid gold or bronze.
I love his success, but he doesn't have sublime taste

Spot on. All I see is vain fallalery.
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Itscashkid: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2020
MrOjay1:
No one does the E-money hype quite like Airforce1.

If this was Airforce1's thread,he'd be like,'Five star Chairman,Emeka Okonkwo a.k.a E money the billionaire business mogul looking all swagged up in his blue track,shows off his sleek home interior designs to his over 1million instagram followers'.

He'd then end it with,

'Pikin wey work suppose chop.
Shine on Gee.
God has given us wisdom and we can never think failure.
It's too late to fail,Amen.
If i no hit the billion naira mark before i reach 40 then no be my mama born me'. cheesy

Airforce one Dey hustle now grin grin
E no get time to Dey hype anybody
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Phenomenal16(f): 9:03am On Aug 18, 2020
cucumbae:
I tap into his financial success
..tappers club
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Ratedgang: 9:04am On Aug 18, 2020
omlueh:
Correction Accepted Big Brother, but i don't think @Righteousness means any harm/provocation. Thanks for your candid observations
. God bless us all and keep us away troubles. How family ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture Of WIZKID'S Younger Sister / Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.