Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) (70274 Views)

Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion / E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
So what should we do?
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by anslemarinze52(m): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
rhemauni:
This criminal again

Ill gotten wealth

It will end in tears

bro everybody na criminal for this country......... even the country itself na criminal

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Commentor: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Don't worry sit down and focus your life on other peoples Matter
Shebi suffer no dey tire you
You go chop another grin grin grin

Have you managed to travel out yet?

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Okinolu21: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
What will be the end if not tears and gnashing of teeth without Christ? He who knows him should tell him now that all this is vanit upon vanit as he will end up in grave just like a poor man.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
Commentor:

Have you managed to travel out yet?

grin
Moves go shock you walai cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Idonije8(m): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
solid3:
All these furniture are wack to me. Doesn't show class
thank you I swear I don’t Like them at all I love simple design
The pics I shared are kind of lovely design I love

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Crochet: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hmm odogwu Malaysia.
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Iceyjayz: 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Chii59:

Airforce1 alternate moniker
Do you miss me I noticed you changed your moniker. cheesy:cheesy
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Commentor: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Moves go shock you walai cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are still hoping?

Don't tell your village people .

grin
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Joker09(m): 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
Eniola40:
This life is not just balance at all, here i am jobless, can't boast of even 1k for account, landlord pursuing me up and down, who did i offend God cry cry

Na so o. Especially for this pandemic time, the thing hit person anyhow. God no go shame us.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Achorise: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=92915114]Lovely, Beautiful , Classy and Exquisite Interior Sittings He has there..

But Having all these without Having JESUS is Worthless, Meaningless, Vanity and Not Worth it at all....

In your Quest For Wealth, Ensure you Have what is Most Important..

Having Jesus is Most Important Here on Earth and For Eternity..

Every other thing is Vanity..
[/quot
Yeso

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2020
Commentor:

You are still hoping?

Don't tell your village people .

grin
Like I said earlier moves go shock you walai
At least I better pass you wey no get plan of stepping out wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
This is what this Hausa and Yoruba hate, they will send police to go and intimidate him.
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by dafeoroyo: 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
Fake news, the OP in not Airforce 1
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by zomby(m): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
COVID-19 is a bastard!

This unprecedented pandemic has shown the entire world that it doesn't matter who you are or what you have, in the eyes of the Lord we are all equal.
Look at all the cars parked...no where to go
Cloths and shoes dey, but all just sitting in the closets...no where to go.
Even if you go places, face mask don cover your face...no one cares or knows who you are.

Now, it all boils down to showing off the cars, the cloths, the shoes and the houses in a virtual mode.... Na wah o!

The lesson here is: You can survive without all the BlingBling.
Stay safe, love yourself and love your family...all other stuff are not as important as you think
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by SweetestIfy279: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Fabulousl0l(m): 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Lovely, Beautiful , Classy and Exquisite Interior Sittings He has there..

But Having all these without Having JESUS is Worthless, Meaningless, Vanity and Not Worth it at all....

Every other thing is Vanity..

Even Jesus Christ don't like poverty
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Commentor: 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

At least I better pass you wey no get plan of stepping out wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
Commentor:

grin

Audio cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Commentor: 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Canada.

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Commentor: 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Portugal.

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
Commentor:

Canada.
Na audio cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Commentor: 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Na audio cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

E pain am. grin
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
Commentor:

E pain am. grin
You wey never reach airport before cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin all of una too like fake life cheesy cheesy
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by AbuAeesha: 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
rhemauni:
This criminal again
Ill gotten wealth
It will end in tears
whr u there wen he got the money?
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by AbuAeesha: 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
rhemauni:
This criminal again
Ill gotten wealth
It will end in tears
whr u there wen he got the money? am just curious
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Commentor: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

You wey never reach airport before cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

I never go Enugu airport but I don go:

Heathrow

Gatwick

Schipol

Frankfurt

JFK

O R Tambo

George Bush

Athens

Mekedonia

Cape Town Airport

Tel Aviv

Malta Airport

Las Vegas Airport

Atlanta Airport

Edinburgh Airport

Aberdeen Airport

Charles DeGaulle

Accra

Nouakchott

Addis Ababa

Oslo

Bergen

Copenhagen

St. Paul Minnesota

Boston Logan

Nnamdi Azikiwe

Murtala Mohammed International

Naples Airport

Damn I can't even recall most.
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Burgerlomo: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
Paradise on earth cool
Ranti mi si rere Oluwa cool
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by opribo(m): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
I see the unmasking of another Hushpuppy very very soon.
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by BoboNogoDie: 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s]Lovely, Beautiful , Classy and Exquisite Interior Sittings He has there..

Every other thing is Vanity.. [/s]
shut up!

wu your jesus epp?
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ucee1999:

Is like this is @Righteousness89 second nairaland account ooo. Because the way you are just defending him back to back looks fishy.

He has several accounts

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
AbuAeesha:

whr u there wen he got the money?

What business does he do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship / Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) / Who Is The Richest Nigerian Footballer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.