Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,664 members, 7,844,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Illiterate Gurl? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Illiterate Gurl? (5905 Views)

Can You Marry An Illiterate? / Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L / Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illiterate Gurl? by Tosinville(m): 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2011
2buff,

Sure, you'll always feel safe and secure with those ones these girls on here called illiterate cos they always respect their husband presence and absence unlike the ones with too much of master degrees who even want their men to be cooking for 'em while they are on the couch chatting with another dude on blackberry lol
Re: Illiterate Gurl? by Omolola1(f): 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2011
Let me educate u tosyn, the illiterate gurls turn out to be worse dan d civilisd ones when they get brushed up
Re: Illiterate Gurl? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2011
It's relative. A good wife can only be a good gift from God.

Also, some civilized ones, after seeing that their selfishness is getting them no-where, may then go back to the basics and learn some proper home breeding skills to play a better part in the family she desperately wants to start. (Because she will get desperate past a certain point of time post-yanga)
Re: Illiterate Gurl? by Omolola1(f): 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2011
Hmmmmn
Re: Illiterate Gurl? by Tosinville(m): 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2011
Omolola,

I'm extremely against what you just said, you can't convince me with that cos i haven't seen any, the best they do is to always look good for their men dats all.

well don't be panic about wat i just said, na u i go marry but are you good at preparing pounded yam with efo elegusi soup?
Re: Illiterate Gurl? by MrsChima(f): 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2011
A civilized woman and an illiterate woman are two different people and the behavioral pattern differs.  It doesn't matter if she speaks your NATIVE LANGUAGE, she is still illiterate if she is not educated. 

There is nothing wrong with having an illiterate wife, you will have to marry her. Stop making excuses.
Re: Illiterate Gurl? by Omolola1(f): 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2011
Yes, someone has to marry her
Re: Illiterate Gurl? by Tosinville(m): 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima,

With what you just said now show that you're an illiterate to define like that, being EDUCATED is different from being an ILLITERATE, its just the school certificates that shows you're an educated person but as long as you can write, read and communicate with any language in this world you're not an illiterate folk.

If you can speak, write, read all languages in this world without an education to back it up and a degree cert then you're not an educated folk so try to get your mind right.

Please stop defining things you don't know, madam.
Re: Illiterate Gurl? by deniyor: 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2011
If she makes you happy, and there is a language you can communicate with, why not?
All these yeye questions sef
Re: Illiterate Gurl? by Tosinville(m): 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2011
lol
Re: Illiterate Gurl? by MrsChima(f): 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2011
Tosinville:

Mrs.Chima,

With what you just said now show that you're an illiterate to define like that, being EDUCATED is different from being an ILLITERATE, its just the school certificates that shows you're an educated person but as long as you can write, read and communicate with any language in this world you're not an illiterate folk.

If you can speak, write, read all languages in this world without an education to back it up and a degree cert then you're not an educated folk so try to get your mind right.

Please stop defining things you don't know, madam.

il·lit·er·ate  (-ltr-t)
adj.
a. Unable to read and write.
b. Having little or no formal education.
a. Marked by inferiority to an expected standard of familiarity with language and literature.
b. Violating prescribed standards of speech or writing.
3. Ignorant of the fundamentals of a given art or branch of knowledge: musically illiterate. See Usage Note at literate.

You won't take my word for it so let me allow Ms. Dictionary to educate you.  Since I don't know what I am talking about ACCORDING TO YOU.  As far as I can see you looking silly there bruh.  Ms. Dictionary and Mrs. Chima saying the same thing.  Hey!  Don't take my word for it.

I suggest you ask Jaybee for a dictionary from London because the one in LAGOS ISN'T HELPING YOU NONE.
Re: Illiterate Gurl? by Tosinville(m): 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima,

I think you're having problem in sight, the best option is to visit an optician asap for a remedy, your dictionary defines

1. Unable to read and write, just like i said.
2. Knowing a little of a thing can also make your an illiterate

But someone who can read, write and also communicate perfect in any languages how's she an illiterate? madam u need to go back to college to refresh ur low memory capacity cos i can see dat dictionary is really helping you out there.
Re: Illiterate Gurl? by MrsChima(f): 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2011
You can switch it all up, dissect it, saute it, boil it, dice it and  when YOU marry an ILLITERATE woman don't be surprised when they call her uncivilized.  Don't get mad at me.

It is okay.  Because I DON'T GIVE A bleep.  I suggest you GO TO A COLLEGE if you can afford it SHEPSHEPHERD.
Re: Illiterate Gurl? by Tosinville(m): 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2011
Having little or no formal education?¿¿ you must have add this to it or maybe you are dealing with 1995 old oxford dictionary pls go purchase the newest dictionary to help you solve your problem. #RealTalk
Re: Illiterate Gurl? by MrsChima(f): 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2011
You can get mad at me.  It still will not change the fact that your future wife will still be illiterate herd boy.
Re: Illiterate Gurl? by Tosinville(m): 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2011
Well as a matter of fact, i can help anybody, any tribe, any race, i'm not a racist and i never criticize anybody, u dig me?
Re: Illiterate Gurl? by Tosinville(m): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2011
Marry anybody i meant.
Re: Illiterate Gurl? by MrsChima(f): 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2011

Re: Illiterate Gurl? by Tosinville(m): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2011
U know wat ur problem is? ur love arguing blindly with dat old skool dictionary dat u got. No more talk for now nd i'm outta here.
Re: Illiterate Gurl? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

I know you are talking to Anna but you and I had a fall out over the same *ish (190  grin). And as for the bolded part, sorry to burst your bubble but you mean everyone else but me. Not trying to start anything but anything I have to say to anyone online I will say it up, close and personal to their face. . .with a smile. I think you should calm down tho. No need to get hot esp. with females dude.

This is a freaking online forum n you girls here are nothing but nightmare I don't go soft on some random girls that doesn't deserve it. By the way you said u don't date lightskined men, hmm discrimination insanity btw sweetheart I do not date ugly fat women either.

Miss. quit quoting me. Thank you
Re: Illiterate Gurl? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2011
REALITY101:

This is a freaking online forum n you girls here are nothing but nightmare I don't go soft on some random girls that doesn't deserve it. By the way you said u don't date lightskined men, hmm discrimination insanity btw sweetheart I do not date ugly fat women either.

Miss. quit quoting me. Thank you

Ok, you don't do ugly fat women, thats cool but it doesn't have anything to do with me
as I am not interested in your tastes or kind for that matter tongue. You have serious issues dude,
you will get over it tho, whether its by prayer/redemption or an a$s whooping.
You won't have to worry about me quoting you, I barely talk to you as it is.
I won't lose sleep over your hissy fit.  cheesy
Re: Illiterate Gurl? by Beync(f): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2011
An illterat person; One who can cannot read and write in any language                            
                             Who does not know the alphabet
                             An ignorant person who is inadequate to manage dailly living
Re: Illiterate Gurl? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Ok, you don't do ugly fat women, thats cool but it doesn't have anything to do with me
as I am not interested in your tastes or kind for that matter  tongue. You have serious issues dude,
you will get over it tho, whether its by prayer/redemption or an a$s whooping.
You won't have to worry about me quoting you, I barely talk to you as it is.
I won't lose sleep over your hissy fit.  cheesy

What a retardded and daft specie, next time make sure you try harder to make point. piece of sh1t

Re: Illiterate Gurl? by deniyor: 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2011
Most of the threads I go, there is mrs chima fighting with someone. That lady cant stay away from fights.
Re: Illiterate Gurl? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2011
REALITY101:

What a retardded and daft specie, next time make sure you try harder to make point. piece of sh1t

Whatever you say gay.
The only dude gayer than Fstranger on here is you.
Never in my life have I encountered a man so dainty and over sensitive. tongue

*Gentlemen this is why you musn't drop the soap. You don't wanna turn into something like this clown. undecided
Re: Illiterate Gurl? by deniyor: 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2011
grin someone's been dropping the soap grin
Re: Illiterate Gurl? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2011
deniyor:

grin someone's been dropping the soap grin

Yep. that is why he's so angry. Some gay men detest women. . .it all makes sense now! cheesy
Re: Illiterate Gurl? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Whatever you say gay.
The only dude gayer than Fstranger on here is you.
Never in my life have I encountered a man so dainty and over sensitive.  tongue

*Gentlemen this is why you musn't drop the soap. You don't wanna turn into something like this clown.  undecided

When a dude refuse to do a chick he will be labeled gay, just like this faty here,  shes as fat as Gabourey Sidibe  of the precious movie

Re: Illiterate Gurl? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Yep. that is why he's so angry. Some gay men detest women. . .it all makes sense now! cheesy

Re: Illiterate Gurl? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2011
Oh yeah. 135 lbs, I sure am fat as h3ll.  undecided undecided

refused by who? you? Reality, drop the pipe sweet heart  undecided
Re: Illiterate Gurl? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2011
Funny how beef starts on this NL.

MzD's bod is just right. Few things are as icky as a 6-pack on a woman undecided
Re: Illiterate Gurl? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2011
Lola please forgive em drailers undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does Aqua Rapha Yoghurt Increases Sexual Stamina? / Ladies, Can You Accept This $150,000 Handbag From Your Guy? / Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.