Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,807 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba (15120 Views)

Why DSS Ordered #EndSARS Promoters’ Bank Accounts Frozen - THEWILL / Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole / Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba by sapientia(m): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2020
We know why
Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba by BelovedofLord: 8:42am On Aug 18, 2020
Indeed, there was a country ( FORCED British Royal Niger Company ) CONTRAPTION!
Established: 1914 Expiry: 2014
Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba by Roofingpro(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2020
angry
Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba by TheOgaBoss: 10:05am On Aug 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
What was your own antecedent as former speaker of The House of Rep Ghali Na'aba undecided

If ONLY Nigerians aren't just too forgetful
so does his antecedent Rob him of being a concerned citizen of the country Nigeria? Does it Rob him of his fundamental human right of free speech?

2 Likes

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba by emperor863(m): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2020
OneDollarSalary:
[s][/s]

If it were to be a Yoruba man he could have disown his words

If he had been a pig from Igboland, he would have escaped thorough the land border like Nnamdi cownu and Odumegwu ojukwu
Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba by Sermwell(m): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2020
post=92944838:
Now, this is funny!
What is funny about that? Zombie!!!
Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba by TGM2015: 10:14am On Aug 18, 2020
Racoon:
Meaning the DSS does not know the meaning of a "failed state" or "self determination"? Same DSS that have not Intel against BH/fulani terrorists. Nothing new because "when tyranny & oppression comes into the land,it will be in the guise of fighting crime."-James Madison(US President 1809-1817)
Seems you did not read the post or you did understand it.

The word stupid and foolish, in Nigeria may be considered as insult or abuse but in other climate or in strict sense of it, may be considered as an advise. If I responded to your post with the word "don't be stupid.", if may consider it as an insult, but just take sentence in a complete one, don't do anything stupid. You will see it not an insult.

You are actually what you are accusing DSS for.
Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba by Jaqenhghar: 10:17am On Aug 18, 2020
Brandstudio01:
I remember when I used to discourage people from travelling out. But now reverse is the case.

Argue with your current state of living
Me too. I remmeber when I insulted one elderly man because he suggested migration to someone else ( I pray he forgives me wherever he is). I was so fired up. My friend then suggested I do this green card lottery , we nearly fought. Today na different tory
Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba by authority2006(m): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2020
Racoon:
Meaning the DSS does not know the meaning of a "failed state" or "self determination"? Same DSS that have not Intel against BH/fulani terrorists. Nothing new because "when tyranny & oppression comes into the land,it will be in the guise of fighting crime."-James Madison(US President 1809-1817)

“Self-determination simply in our own context means Nigerians must be allowed to live the way they want to live.

Boko Haram members were allowed to live the way they wanted, the result is there for all to see.
If Naabba wasn't allowed to live the way he liked, I'm not sure he would still be a free man right now. I don't think a Chinese could make such comments and still remained a free man. Lol
Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba by friday2011(m): 10:25am On Aug 18, 2020
This one that DSS don suddenly become English Teacher...

Make una dey deceive una seff...
Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba by Sleemy4shizzle(m): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2020
Brandstudio01:
I remember when I used to discourage people from travelling out. But now reverse is the case.

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only

Can I get ur number ?
Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba by Houstency(m): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba by Brandstudio01: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2020
Sleemy4shizzle:

Can I get ur number ?
Yes please see my profile for my info.
Thanks
Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba by Houstency(m): 10:39am On Aug 18, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba by AreaFada2: 11:08am On Aug 18, 2020
Brandstudio01:

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only
There were many like you years ago.

Preaching how they are flexing 9ja and how they just bought Mercedes or Lexus.

They were still single then. Now they are asking how to relocate their family abroad.

It's not always the present. But the future you want for your kids and yourself.
Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba by stormborn28(m): 11:29am On Aug 18, 2020
hisgrace090:
Hmm!

People should mind what they say in this regime,. Ie saying that...

Bokoharam is killing somewhere.

Fulani herdsmen are slaughtering a town.

Miyetti Allah suggestion is not good.

Blowing whistle on any appointee of fg.

And many more should be wached before DSS descend on you without mercy as they did Mr naa'ba.
nonsense
Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba by tradepunter: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2020
OK guys lemme educate you guys on what's really happening, on why the DSS is making all these invites.

There is a three prong approach this questioning

First it serves some sought of authoritarian character of keeping the populace intimidated

Secondly the questioning is very valid, valid in the sense that external agents playing the gallery have to be kept in check...

Intel can be fed by foreign agents via strategic channels... That will only wipe up sentiments and cause situation that can never be controlled.

Civil unrest brings out the worst in men, individuals you thought were not significant will be the ones running the show during civil war.

So it's best to check mate top figures now at its infant stage...

Thirdly in intelligence, sounding a bell can be counter productive... There is a saying in intelligence that a moment too early you don't make and a moment late you end up destroying everything...

Lastly there always two sides to a conflict or possible conflict, am on the side that the DSS is trying to contain the bandit side of things with all they got.

So they must prevent the other side from boiling over while trying to contain the aggressors...

Intelligence operations is very very complex than what meets the ordinary especially in a country that still depends on human source intelligence and limited signals or technical intelligence

The alarms are valid but

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
Even former speaker ?
Nawa for Nigeria.
Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba by favor914: 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
slivertongue:
“I did not disown anything I said. I will never mince my words. Whatever I see as the truth I say it,”
Liar, how many times did He mention that to Emperor Obasanjo & PDP?
Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba by favor914: 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
RonaldoVido:
Even former speaker ?

Nawa for Nigeria.
They were the ones that laid the cankerworms for destruction.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon: The Heights Of Nigerian Verbosity / See The Poor Condition Of Umuahia Road / Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.