Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me (44091 Views)

My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 19, 2020
[quote author=raphy post=92976258][/quote]
I am not everyone, bro. Do yours and let others do theirs.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by abbey621(m): 3:26am On Aug 19, 2020
If the guy you're dating and about to marry believes the words of his ex over yours then YOU'RE IN BIG TROUBLE! All three of you sound childish and in nowhere ready for the married life, my advice is to run while you can because the guy already has an excuse to cheat/leave you when the opportunity arises in the future. Don't be so desperate to marry that you ignore the beautiful warnings God has put in front of you.....STAY WOKE!
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by EgunMogaji2: 3:26am On Aug 19, 2020
yomi007k:
All of you need help.

From the emotional infidel married woman to the yeye boyfriend who keeps an ex as a close friend and you that have the intestinal mucosa to stomach all this crap.

I will pray for you all.

P.S This is no way an insult. If you feel insulted, I apologise.

This astute response is golden, completely.

You’re a boss.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by yomi007k(m): 3:31am On Aug 19, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

This astute response is golden, completely.

You’re a boss.
Thanks boss.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by linearity: 3:36am On Aug 19, 2020
Why are you asking him to suspend the wedding until he has finished his investigations.

You should be the one, putting the wedding on suspension. You can’t get marry to him, when he believes and trust his ex over you. You can’t open your eyes and still fall into a wide open ditch.

Tell him the wedding is off until he start trusting and respecting you and have completed his unfinished business with his ex.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Fxwarrior: 3:53am On Aug 19, 2020
juliabobly65:
Hello nairalanders, I need your opinions on this matter.

My boyfriend of 3 years who is now my fiancee (we are talking marriage already) is constantly talking to his ex girlfriend (who is now married).

They discuss all manner of things, ranging from how she misses him and wished she had waited for him.

Trouble started when he told her he was planning to settle down (I still wonder why he told her) ever since she's always coming up with pots of lies against me. She claims someone told her so many things about me.

She fabricating lies isn't my major concern because I know once something good is about to happen the devil comes in many ways than one to destroy it.

I've told my man all about my past life and everything in it, recently he accused me of withholding some information of my past. The ex girlfriend had a chat with and told him things I don't even know about.

Nairalanders this lady is married, why is she poke nosing into our affair?? If she loved him that much, why did she marry another man?? Why is my man giving her audience Is he still in love with her I know she's obsessed about me. Her constant chats with him, makes him accuse me of things I've never done in my entire life.

I told him we should suspend the marriage until he's done with his investigation since he doesn't believe me cos he said if he finds out something I did in my past in the future and I didn't tell him it will be a problem.

Admins pls push to front page.

Are you sure this is the kind of man you want to build your future on?

He's not ready for marriage nor is he matured for it.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Fxwarrior: 4:09am On Aug 19, 2020
1beat:
ur past is now hurting ur present if you are well cultured body will paint you colour

how did you spent your youthful days

Unless you are the devil, you have no business reminding people of their past if it's actually past because everyone has a past.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by baby124: 4:13am On Aug 19, 2020
Fxwarrior:

Unless you are the devil, you have no business reminding people of their past if it's actually past because everyone has a past.
The most annoying thing is that this ex who is emotionally cheating on her husband has the guts to bring up someone else’s business or past! She has the guts to form stainless! Chai! If I was this OP, that ex will see me and ferege (tear race)!

See hypocrisy, wickedness and jealousy at play. Can she confidently discuss with her husband what she’s saying to her ex? She’s probably unhappy in her marriage and wants to destroy her ex’s chance at happiness so she can keep him as side cock. This OP better expose that idiot and dump the foolish boyfriend. Let’s truly see if the ex will leave her husband for a stupid and gullible ex. grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by udemzyudex(m): 4:15am On Aug 19, 2020
Lol.. What kind of a man is that
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by here: 4:24am On Aug 19, 2020
Don’t just suspend the marriage walk away from him as in stop the relationship till he comes back from his senses and assure you too that he has cut ties with his ex’s and other women of no value. This guy asked you out my dear stop making him feel he own you or only eligible man in the world. He even proposed to you and it was only when you accepted it worked so why am I sensing he feels king already? What’s this thing about past if he feels he can’t live with your past and acting all childish why don’t he go be with the ex. Your not trying yourself. Define what you can tolerate now why do you owe him explanation for what someone told him?
And pls before you leave take your boyfriend to her house and ask her husband to join let her say before her husband all she has been telling your boyfriend and please she should prove them too
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by wirinet(m): 4:39am On Aug 19, 2020
Meekmind:
What is your supposed fiance still communicating with his Ex for? Fsalso to the extent of she (His Ex) fabricating lies against you & he believed her & still coming to accuse you about unfounded allegations...

I think you've a boy for a fiance & if you go ahead & settle down with him, the issue of this Ex will keep raring it ugly head & she will keep interfering in your marriage...
It's your daft Fiance that's the cause of all this & i don't think you should settle for someone who isn't over there Ex

It's not about a boy or man, it's about love. Her fiancee and his ex were and still in love. They could not get married due to other extraneous factors. They are still emotionally connected to each other even if they both marry someone else.

Read the story of Prince Charles, Princess Diana and Camelia Parker-Bowles.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by dingbang(m): 4:39am On Aug 19, 2020
Seems you and the supposed ex had something .... Hope you ain't s lesbian
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by plessis: 4:40am On Aug 19, 2020
sorextee:
U re very right. The lady is not telling us the entire story. Reason why i cant comment on a half baked story. I stopped at yours cos i can relate.
I have an ex whos married. We are still very close. Along d line, i got a gf, who is a single mum of two boys. I really loved this new babe. Or shld i say, i loved her beauty. She told me d story of how she birthed the two boys. I blived hook line and sinker. I dont know how me and my ex gist reach dat level, wey i tell her everything. I swear, na she open my eyes. That shes a lady too, she knows wen a lady is lying. Same way we guys can spot a fake guy. She gave me tactics to confront d babe. To cut d story short, all my ex told me were true. Dis babe wan play me. She wasnt being honest.

I broke up with her.

May God save us from these people.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by cococandy(f): 4:50am On Aug 19, 2020
raphy:

stay safe where ever you are..
You too
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by eneye1(m): 4:54am On Aug 19, 2020
Hmmmmm... May evil people not give a report about us..I am experiencing almost the same scenario.
My fiancée's family went to find out about me in a wrong place and they told them I promised a lady marriage, I promised to train her is school. That she is in a relationship but if I am serious, she said she will leave her current guy for me. That, that is how I move from one girl to the other.
I laughed the first day I was told because I knew it was a lie from an evil source.
I called the girl they alleged I promised to marry, she said " when did you and me sit to discuss relationship". I have played the call recorded conversation between me and the alleged lady to them they still refused to believe me
They so much believe it that they said I should be coming to prove or beg them everyday..
The person they ask does not even know my religion, because I answer Islamic name but I have been a Christian for 23 years, I have worked actively with many pastors..
All I know my sister, the judgment of God will come upon them. I have left their daughter for them to marry.
So, make your decision , if he believes his Ex than he believes you. There might not always be evidences

1 Like

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by bigcasava1(m): 4:57am On Aug 19, 2020
[quote author=juliabobly65 post=92948242]Hello nairalanders, I need your opinions on this matter.

My boyfriend of 3 years who is now my fiancee (we are talking marriage already) is constantly talking to his ex girlfriend (who is now married).

They discuss all manner of things, ranging from how she misses him and wished she had waited for him.

Trouble started when he told her he was planning to settle down (I still wonder why he told her) ever since she's always coming up with pots of lies against me. She claims someone told her so many things about me.

She fabricating lies isn't my major concern because I know once something good is about to happen the devil comes in many ways than one to destroy it.

I've told my man all about my past life and everything in it, recently he accused me of withholding some information of my past. The ex girlfriend had a chat with and told him things I don't even know about.

Nairalanders this lady is married, why is she poke nosing into our affair?? If she loved him that much, why did she marry another man?? Why is my man giving her audience Is he still in love with her I know she's obsessed about me. Her constant chats with him, makes him accuse me of things I've never done in my entire life.

I told him we should suspend the marriage until he's done with his investigation since he doesn't believe me cos he said if he finds out something I did in my past in the future and I didn't tell him it will be a problem.

That motherfucker don't deserve you, he's still a kid. Who doesn't have a past? I married my wife as a virgin while my wife had dated couple of guys with other things I can't mentioned. But I ignored all that cos
I love her and she has changed for real to be a responsible wife. So I will advise you to be careful not to work into a sorrowful marriage. Take care and
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by cybriz82(m): 5:19am On Aug 19, 2020
Madam go and communicate with her husband also..tell her husband everything he know n doesn't know about his wife(contact that minister working for buhari to teach u how to lie) .. also tell him ur fiance n iz wife are doing boju boju..after all life no balance .
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Bibi2222(f): 5:26am On Aug 19, 2020
There is more to this story
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by uboma(m): 5:48am On Aug 19, 2020
Gordieshegz:

How sure are you that the ex was telling lies?
Why not think that the op is the one lying?

Many girls have ugly pasts that they don't tell about and the op may be one of them.

Are you her boyfriend? Or do you know him?

Please inform him to create his own thread to tell us exactly what his experiences has been about her.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by psalmylee(m): 5:49am On Aug 19, 2020
mariahAngel:

"Sit ur bf down" indeed!

Is he 3years old?
no.mind am..they go dey claim champion for keyboard.. Na their type man dey use spal..rubbish
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by shilz(f): 5:51am On Aug 19, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
Your guy is not a real niggar, let me drop these here

Never ever try to get back with your ex. (A glass once broken can never be restored)

2) Don’t keep on annoying him/her after they leave you, respect the decision. Annoying them time and again will cut the final few threads which are there between you both.

3) I know it will be tempting to curse them or abuse them if they had dumped you, but just remember he/she was the person whom you loved the most, so just stay calm.

4) Never ever have any false hopes of them returning back to you, it will make your future miserable.

5) Don’t keep on thinking about what she’s doing, or if she’s dating someone else now? Why the hell do you care about the person or be possessive about the person who left you halfway.

6) Cut contact from him/her completely, staying in contact is bad for both of you in the future.

7) You can never get the feeling of your first love on anyone else for sure but believe that there is definitely a person born for you who will love you more.

cool Never ever try to interfere in your partner's personal space. (Interference in partner's social media is the main reason for many problems in relationships nowadays.)

9) Once you have broke up, never try to think about physical intimacies or the good times which you two had, it will slowdown the process of your recovery, instead think of all the things which were not right in the relationship, this will help you to recover faster.

10) Memories will always flash in and out when you bath, try to sleep, while you shit etc.. but trust me time will heal this, when new memories are created these will go to the archive (definitely not erased though :')

11) Career is more important than love. Yes if you keep worrying about your ex, you will never progress in your career, in few more years your ex might be rich and well settled whereas you would be in the same place , So stop the shit and start focusing on your career.

12) Finally what is yours will always be yours and true love will always return back, if it didn’t then it wasn't really true love.
sorry to say this but I think when one TRULY moves on what ever feeling one had, 1st love 2nd love what ever,it dies,it fades away completely.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by pek(m): 5:51am On Aug 19, 2020
1beat:
ur past is now hurting ur present if you are well cultured body will paint you colour

how did your spent spend your youthful days
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by shilz(f): 5:58am On Aug 19, 2020
Is it your man feeding you this stories about his ex or you have evidence of her messages to him?
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by maxiuc(m): 6:00am On Aug 19, 2020
Your fiance dey tie wrapper infact he dey squat to urinate

That your bobo na woman he's so weak

I know you girls do have terrible past but him listening to his ex who's married and enjoying her marriage and watching her ridicule the woman he wants to marry I can confirm to you that you were all alone for all the years you guys dated

Na ur bobo na mumu and he dey wait when dem go tell am sey he be mumu
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by vickydevoka(m): 6:01am On Aug 19, 2020
De ex knows u. She might be saying de Truth, buh added more sugar to it
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 19, 2020
If I were you, I'd find a way to contact her the lady's husband.

He needs to know that his wife hasn't gotten over her ex. Do this and watch the tables turn.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Kelvinpower(m): 6:11am On Aug 19, 2020
juliabobly65:

Nawooo for people ooo.
Is your boyfriend sure he has no cockroaches in his past he hasn't told you, because everyone have a past he or she will never let out even at dying point. That kind guy don't deserve good woman, as for that woman hmmm, babe track her husband down and put a stop to all this distractions and get yourself ready for motherhood club
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 19, 2020
juliabobly65:

Very simple something.

Screenshot all the conversation the bitch is having with your fiancee and send it to her husband.

Don't warn her off first o.

Just send it to his phone or email or FB.

That's all.

Watch her run mad.

Then dump your fiancee because you can be sure that he's fvcking his ex and he will continue to fvck his ex long after you're married.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:16am On Aug 19, 2020
shilz:
sorry to say this but I think when one TRULY moves on what ever feeling one had, 1st love 2nd love what ever,it dies,it fades away completely.
Absolutely, with time it fades away.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Openbusiness: 6:26am On Aug 19, 2020
omocalabar:
Sorry....but women lie too much
Kikikiki, the OP never ready to confess wetin really dey happen. Obviously hiding some critical secrets from the guy, but the guy's ex is a real niggar grin
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 19, 2020
juliabobly65:

And you still want to marry this type of man? good luck to you
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Jabioro: 6:29am On Aug 19, 2020
Your matter dey smell like rotten fish..You have a man without his heart,his heart still somewhere else..if you can avoid this disaster of a man, who will not intentional build his family but to pokenose into an ex..I can bet with my two cents the marriage will not last..Tell him to his face once he couldn't believe you ,he should go for his ex...and leave you alone.. ....You stay with whoever you believe..be bold .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange / 5 Ways To Identify A Love-Starved Guy / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.