Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me (44093 Views)

My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Juliearth(f): 6:37am On Aug 19, 2020
juliabobly65:
Hello nairalanders, I need your opinions on this matter.

My boyfriend of 3 years who is now my fiancee (we are talking marriage already) is constantly talking to his ex girlfriend (who is now married).

They discuss all manner of things, ranging from how she misses him and wished she had waited for him.

Trouble started when he told her he was planning to settle down (I still wonder why he told her) ever since she's always coming up with pots of lies against me. She claims someone told her so many things about me.

She fabricating lies isn't my major concern because I know once something good is about to happen the devil comes in many ways than one to destroy it.

I've told my man all about my past life and everything in it, recently he accused me of withholding some information of my past. The ex girlfriend had a chat with and told him things I don't even know about.

Nairalanders this lady is married, why is she poke nosing into our affair?? If she loved him that much, why did she marry another man?? Why is my man giving her audience Is he still in love with her I know she's obsessed about me. Her constant chats with him, makes him accuse me of things I've never done in my entire life.

I told him we should suspend the marriage until he's done with his investigation since he doesn't believe me cos he said if he finds out something I did in my past in the future and I didn't tell him it will be a problem.

Admins pls push to front page.

Sis, I feel your pain. These things hurt like crazy. You are right about the Devil being the architect of such confusion, but the Bible admonishes us to resist the Devil and he would flee. I would advise you to pray, have a heart to heart with this man and SERIOUSLY, let go so God can do His thing. By letting go, I don't mean breaking up with him. Just surrender the relationship at God's feet and brace up for what would come afterwards (good or bad)
What if God is trying to save you from a bad marriage? What if he isn't yours? What if he is yours? Confusing, yeah? Just hand over the relationship to God in prayer.

I wish you all the best. Whenever you need an anonymous shoulder to vent on, please feel free to send me a PM.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Deborah98(f): 6:38am On Aug 19, 2020
Nawa ooooh,aunty you yourself needs to be smart,shey na your fellow woman forget issue of married here, confront her one on one,look if there's something you need to tell your man that you haven't told him I think you need to do so,but secondly why would your fiance be giving her audience Everytime, engaging her in discussion that concerns his relationship and even to the extent of telling her he's about getting married,so now she's knows everything will it make the gal come back to him or what, just be wise that's all.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Juliearth(f): 6:39am On Aug 19, 2020
Jayrockk:
Why is he communicating with someone's wife like that? undecided . If u were the one communicating with ur ex like that how will he feel? Honestly its just a matter of time bfr they bang each other that's if they've not banged self. Sit your man down and talk to him, let him know how u feel, but if he's still stubborn, marriage no be by force o cus it ll probably spare u pain in the future.

Some women are just made in hell. Imagine the Devil of a woman trying to put asunder her ex's relationship. I have been there once and I know how it hurts. Being wrongfully accused and the other party (your lover) is camping with the liar.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Juliearth(f): 6:41am On Aug 19, 2020
Op, is this ex in the same town as your boyfriend? Can he organize a dialogue among the 3 of you and a pastor in attendance too? Let's see if she can have the balls to lie before the man of God.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Champneys: 6:43am On Aug 19, 2020
juliabobly65:

My boyfriend of 3 years who is now my fiancee (we are talking marriage already) is constantly talking to his ex girlfriend (who is now married).

They discuss all manner of things, ranging from how she misses him and wished she had waited for him.

Trouble started when he told her he was planning to settle down (I still wonder why he told her) ever since she's always coming up with pots of lies against me. She claims someone told her so many things about me.

She fabricating lies isn't my major concern because I know once something good is about to happen the devil comes in many ways than one to destroy it.

I've told my man all about my past life and everything in it, recently he accused me of withholding some information of my past. The ex girlfriend had a chat with and told him things I don't even know about.

Nairalanders this lady is married, why is she poke nosing into our affair?? If she loved him that much, why did she marry another man?? Why is my man giving her audience Is he still in love with her I know she's obsessed about me. Her constant chats with him, makes him accuse me of things I've never done in my entire life.

I told him we should suspend the marriage until he's done with his investigation since he doesn't believe me cos he said if he finds out something I did in my past in the future and I didn't tell him it will be a problem.

Ok.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Pat081: 6:43am On Aug 19, 2020
U knw what 2do u re still dating nt marrying this promble is still small the biggest one will come wen u marry him
juliabobly65:

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Juliearth(f): 6:44am On Aug 19, 2020
hollarunji08:
You're just talking about your boyfriend ex
What is the relationship between u and dat ur boyfriend ex??

Because if she didn't kwn u before she left ur boyfriend, I don't think she supposed to kwn much about u

Maybe u ladies are into some secret something before

Didn't you read the part where she said all of the things she has been feeding her boyfriend with are lies? See, I have been there. In my own case, the Devil's incarnate came as a friend and I treated her as a sister. I had no skeletons to hide but she created them in her head and fed them to my person of interest.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Juliearth(f): 6:45am On Aug 19, 2020
uboma:
Ditch him, he is not your man.

If you get married to him, he may still listen to the lies from his Ex about you.

And that is my fear honestly. A man like that would entertain third parties' opinion in that marriage.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Juliearth(f): 6:50am On Aug 19, 2020
Gabriel99:
First off, your fiance is so unserious for him to be chatting about you with his ex, the chat is not the issue but discussing you negatively is. My counsel: As you've shifted the wedding, start shifting your mind from him too, the guy will believe anything he hears outside concerning you and a man who bases his judgment on public opinion is a dangerous man to be with. Be wise on time and change your route. Secondly, he still values the opinion of the evil ex and she'll be an influence on him as long as their communication remains open. Do you want your husband ears to be shared with another woman? think about this and advice yourself. It might be hard but you need your peace of mind and someone who'll take your word and defend you in front of anyone. I am an advocate of leaving foolish people early once realized rather than tolerating nonsense.

You are wise and God bless you for this comment. The man in question has zero regards for her and that is why he would choose the words of a pained ex over hers.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by kolade560: 6:52am On Aug 19, 2020
God is showing u d weakness of ur immature bf. back off!!!!
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Kobicove(m): 6:52am On Aug 19, 2020
juliabobly65:

My boyfriend of 3 years who is now my fiancee ...

There is something about your past life which you're hiding undecided
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by bukatyne(f): 6:55am On Aug 19, 2020
InfinityFabric:
0. Alleged victim's side of the story
1. Alleged perpetrator's side of the story
2. Truth

There are some things abnormal and this is part of it.

Let's assume the worst: the Ex is right in her accusations:

Is it the Ex's place to do so?

1 Like

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by showafrica(m): 6:57am On Aug 19, 2020
yomi007k:
All of you need help.

From the emotional infidel married woman to the yeye boyfriend who keeps an ex as a close friend and you that have the intestinal mucosa to stomach all this crap.

I will pray for you all.

P.S This is no way an insult. If you feel insulted, I apologise.

Lol... The boy no be only yeye, na efulefu.. The OP is like evening newspaper, for her to stamach all these nonesense. Finally, i pity the husband of the ex/married woman.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Gordieshegz(m): 7:01am On Aug 19, 2020
uboma:

Are you her boyfriend? Or do you know him?

Please inform him to create his own thread to tell us exactly what his experiences has been about her.

I am not her boyfriend but a guy who is cautioning you and others like you to desist from making erroneous social media judgement after you have only listened to one side of a social issue.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by bigfather(m): 7:11am On Aug 19, 2020
Just find a way and report the woman to her husband ! Since she wants to be unfortunate ! angry
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by bigfather(m): 7:15am On Aug 19, 2020
baby124:

The most annoying thing is that this ex who is emotionally cheating on her husband has the guts to bring up someone else’s business or past! She has the guts to form stainless! Chai! If I was this OP, that ex will see me and ferege (tear race)!

See hypocrisy, wickedness and jealousy at play. Can she confidently discuss with her husband what she’s saying to her ex? She’s probably unhappy in her marriage and wants to destroy her ex’s chance at happiness so she can keep him as side cock. This OP better expose that idiot and dump the foolish boyfriend. Let’s truly see if the ex will leave her husband for a stupid and gullible ex. grin

You are 1000000% right ! �
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 19, 2020
juliabobly65:

Please have a discussion with her husband. Be sure to present evidence. Don't let someone catch cruise with your life and go scot-free.

And really, I don't know why people don't try to beat others at the emotional game they play.

Have you asked your boyfriend why he is discussing with his married ex?

Something like this, "Why are you still communicating with a married woman? Do you know how disrespectful it is to me"

"If I was the one talking my ex, how would you have felt"

"Are you having an affair with this married woman? Why is she so bitter?"

Learn to play the game o else people will put all the blame on you.

I remember one guy that wanted to marry one of my friends back then. Every time this guy will be comparing my friend with his ex.

One day, the phone was on the loudspeaker and he was doing the same thing. I just grabbed the phone introduced myself and went straight to the point.

"How would you feel if she was the one comparing you to her ex?" The guy kept quiet. Since that day, he stopped. They eventually got married.

Most guys don't think when they do things, you have to be their thinking cap and voice of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by GorkoDimo: 7:21am On Aug 19, 2020
In our line of work, we eliminate threat, Two options here

1.Drop the guy and become her Husband's side chick for sometime before you get another Man.

2. Go eye for eye, get some evidence tell her husband let everything scatter.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Emaprince: 7:23am On Aug 19, 2020
juliabobly65:

Try everything possible to get the contact of his ex's husband...and tell him to warn his wife to leave your fiance alone.

If you do this, she will surely know that she is playing with fire because her hubby will not take it lightly with her.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by AceRoyal: 7:24am On Aug 19, 2020
juliabobly65:

Forgive my sinister mind but...
1. Your fiance isn't matured yet for marriage.
2. His ex is doing all this because she doesn't have anything that's pursuing her, hence she's pursuing you. You can set her home on fire by letting her husband in on everything via a very discrete means. If her home is on fire, she will on have time to catch cruise with your life.
3. The sad truth is that your fiance is still in love with his ex, sooner or later they'll be banging. smiley
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by samzy(m): 7:25am On Aug 19, 2020
I see then fucking in Private....
Once you leave this guy even that ex would leave him as well
See if he need space give it to him last last him eyes go clear but if you continue acting like his shit is bothering you then he would continue torturing you......

. and wait are you guys lagosian becos na only Lagos girl go marry but still dey Bleep him ex
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by andyanders: 7:30am On Aug 19, 2020
Nairalanders, the OP, after posting this her so called episod, hasn't even come online to counter, or defend her post or give an update. Maybe she is guilty as accussed, as in, fvcking outside and her fiance's ex knows her dirty past which she is affraid.

Why put such post and ran off the forum OP?

1 Like

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Gbase36: 7:32am On Aug 19, 2020
contact her husband and discuss with him.. tell him to call his or her wife to order..
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by WHITELIGHTER: 7:40am On Aug 19, 2020
hollarunji08:
You're just talking about your boyfriend ex
What is the relationship between u and dat ur boyfriend ex??

Because if she didn't kwn u before she left ur boyfriend, I don't think she supposed to kwn much about u

Maybe u ladies are into some secret something before
Kpakam!!!
Ur head dey dia...
See the way she's trying to play innocent...I bet they were friends
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Starships4u(m): 7:47am On Aug 19, 2020
juliabobly65:

Source for the lady's husband's number and ask to put his wife under control or yhu seek a redress or restricting order or better more damages in court..
Let her prove her claims..
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by lomprico(m): 7:51am On Aug 19, 2020
juliabobly65:

you have taken the best decision and while he is investigating pls if you see a good man move on. he can go an be a second husband to his ex. foolish boy
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Jonovo98: 7:53am On Aug 19, 2020
Your Man Don't know he wants
Honestly speaking
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Jonovo98: 7:54am On Aug 19, 2020
Your Man Don't know what he wants
Honestly speaking
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by lomprico(m): 8:00am On Aug 19, 2020
BarrElChapo:
Get the number of her husband and tell him all the crap she's been telling your fiancee and then quit the relationship. They're not over themselves. The day they'll meet in person they must commit adultery. Good luck

I concur

1 Like

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by Psoul(m): 8:07am On Aug 19, 2020
juliabobly65:

I don't easily advise ppl to leave a relationship. I try to help them make things work.
My dear, in your situation, I think I'm gonna change a bit.
That guy is not going to make you happy if you eventually marry him.
A man that is so much interested in you past rather than what you are doing now, will not make a good husband.
A man that relies on his married ex for information concerning his intended wife will be a foolish husband.
A man that is holding onto his past and want to crucify you for your own past that you have dropped and forgotten will make you cry forever in the marriage.

Maybe, the guy feels he has small change remaining in his pocket and think he can control your life anyhow he wants.
An you think there won't be a better man out there if you leave him.
My dear, leave that guy for your own good.

Meanwhile, before you leave him, make sure you get the contact of that husband to that your man's ex.
Try to also tell the man what his husband is doing with your boyfriend.
Tell him that they are still seeing themselves irrespective of the wife bn married and you friend about to get married.
Also tell him that because of that, you are cancelling the marriage plan you had with you friend and tell him to tell the wife that she can now comfortably marry your boyfriend in peace.

I beliv, this will also shake her own marriage so that she can taste what she made you pass through.

Let you ppl know why you are quitting the relationship. Get enough support as you can from them. That will make you healing easier for you.
Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by ayenale1(m): 8:12am On Aug 19, 2020
trueguy573:
As far as I can see, Your man isn't a husband material.. He still has some feelings for his ex probably more than he has for you. Even if you love him, you have to find a way out of that relationship because love and marriage are two disparate things. Your gut tells you there's danger in marrying him. Our guts are mostly accurate and true. When your gut tells you there's danger, chances are there is. Don't ignore it and quit that toxic relationship for good. You would be doing yourself a lifetime favour and definitely avert a lot of sorrows. Never sacrifice your happiness for anyone. Love is good but happiness is better. The lesser the negative people in one's life , the more peaceful it will be. Your loyalty belongs to those people who never made you question theirs. Quit now before it's too late.

P. S. I don't judge people until I'm perfect.

God bless you abundantly for this comment.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me by ayenale1(m): 8:19am On Aug 19, 2020
trueguy573:
As far as I can see, Your man isn't a husband material.. He still has some feelings for his ex probably more than he has for you. Even if you love him, you have to find a way out of that relationship because love and marriage are two disparate things. Your gut tells you there's danger in marrying him. Our guts are mostly accurate and true. When your gut tells you there's danger, chances are there is. Don't ignore it and quit that toxic relationship for good. You would be doing yourself a lifetime favour and definitely avert a lot of sorrows. Never sacrifice your happiness for anyone. Love is good but happiness is better. The lesser the negative people in one's life , the more peaceful it will be. Your loyalty belongs to those people who never made you question theirs. Quit now before it's too late.

P. S. I don't judge people until I'm perfect.

God bless you abundantly for this comment, if she doesn't move now that marriage will be filled with calamities and i see the guy not sharing his past with his girl probably he and the ex are madly in love before seperation due to whatever reasons we don't know and its won't be easy for any lady to just come in and break such bond not even the poster and that is why he still listens to her concerning his present relationship, again i see jealousy on the part of the ex cos she felt oh!since she was unable to marry the guy then no one else will marry him...the best thing for the lady to do is if the guy cannot break any manner of contacts social medium inclusive with the ex, SHE SHOULD WALK AWAY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange / 5 Ways To Identify A Love-Starved Guy / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.