Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) (9994 Views)

Guy Asks A Girl Out On Twitter. See Her Epic Reply / "Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by honourjohn: 7:41am On Aug 20, 2020
Her rent is due in 3weeks, she won't even dare to petitioned a break-up grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by angelfallz(m): 8:00am On Aug 20, 2020
CSAC:
Ladies, this chat below should tell you that hustling is for both genders unless you're comfortable being a liability and collecting insults at same time of which you cant even clap back because you have no bragging rights aside sex...

If someone knows the guy, please tell him to search google for, "The Rational Male; Positive Masculinity" by Rollo Tomassi he should download and read it. It would help him to better understand and handle women.
Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by Offpoint: 8:21am On Aug 20, 2020
simplepee:
I swear. Then he shot himself by having a screenshot from the 'supposed lady' side. A lady will not expose this kind of chat and where will we say the guy got this screenshot from? grin grin. Very amateurish work.
Well planned, but poorly executed project

1 Like

Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by Folzye(m): 8:38am On Aug 20, 2020
The whole drama is just funny.
Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:55am On Aug 20, 2020
This is private prostitution under the cover of relationship

1 Like

Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by AfroKnight: 8:58am On Aug 20, 2020
Me I don’t see why she’s worked up. He’s paid for the goods and services. Serve him quick!

Some girls are just stupïd.

1 Like

Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by gsmcoder: 8:59am On Aug 20, 2020
Offpoint:
The left hand and right hand conversation.

I can detect the English pattern, composition and settings...

The left hand and right hand conversationgrin

If you believe this conversation was held by 2 individuals then you need to...

I am a believer, I believe.

1 Like

Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by lascos912(m): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2020
if them rape them now them go dey shout

1 Like

Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by Telegram234(m): 9:32am On Aug 20, 2020
Offpoint:
The left hand and right hand conversation.

I can detect the English pattern, composition and settings...

The left hand and right hand conversationgrin

If you believe this conversation was held by 2 individuals then you need to...
i actually saw dat too. Look at the number of meesages during each time intervals.
Totally fake.
Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by Openbusiness: 9:41am On Aug 20, 2020
Your Rent is due in 3 weeks.........hmmm, quote of the year grin
Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by Athemisia: 9:44am On Aug 20, 2020
Skyfornia:
Guys stop wasting your bar on ungrateful ladies...they don't deserve it. If at all you going to spend on any lady, your primary loyalty should be your mother, children and wife. Secondary is your sisters...any other lady is not necessary.
I'm not even spending on my sisters... they have their bf and husband to do that... All girls are the same

1 Like

Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 20, 2020
Hmmmm sounds fishy, if truly she is a liability and rent is due in 3 weeks, does it not make sense to give sex and pay the rent. Then come up with excuses later
Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by Liposure: 9:55am On Aug 20, 2020
The moment a woman is made gatekeeper to sex. Then something is wrong. Sex should be a gift not a bargaining chip
Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:01am On Aug 20, 2020
CSAC:
Aunty, get up and find something doing, e get why.
do a better job next time.. simply looking at the timing and how organized the chat is... with same stile of texting. one can tell you're texting yourself
Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by blingxx(m): 10:02am On Aug 20, 2020
cruxgemmata:
I want to see you break up with me.

Daaamn whats the girl waiting for??

Be like say aunty dey collect free bar true true. grin grin
Nothing is free o.

I swear he hit the nail nail on the head ... I know feminist and SIMPs will still bash the guy ..but he said the bitter truth grin

1 Like

Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2020
Say no to premarital sex...

Everyone should get a job and be self sufficient!

Male, female run your own darned life, its that simple... sad
Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by Merciful77: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2020
The guy is a mad dog.
Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by Escaliburx: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2020
GraGra247:
A LADY THAT OFFERS COOKING, CLEANING, CHORES AND EVEN SEX IS OFFERING MORE THAN A LOT.

Go and hire employees to handle those tasks for you and your shrinking bank account will tell you what I mean.

IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND DOES ALL THAT FOR YOU PLEASE STOP DISRESPECTING HER.

It gives you no right to turn her to your sex slave. Men please be reasonable for once.

If as a guy, you do all that nkọ, what else would she be offering?

1 Like

Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 20, 2020
Rubbish..

2 Adults chatting like kids!!
Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2020
Fake story.
But then, ladies, no free lunch in free town.
Work with your hands, let no Kunle turn you into a s.ex toy.
I wonder which of my exes would have the audacity to say any of these to my face?

1 Like

Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by Donpenny(m): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2020
Nigeria ladies hustle o make you no go dey have unnecessary sex - nairamaly
Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2020
honourjohn:
Her rent is due in 3weeks, she won't even dare to petitioned a break-up grin grin grin grin

Guys are paying Ladies' rent too?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by GraGra247(m): 10:23am On Aug 20, 2020
Escaliburx:

If as a guy, you do all that nkọ, what else would she be offering?

If she pays her bills by herself, what else will you be offering her if not sex. And yes a lot of modern day ladies are independent and pay their bills.

The point is that guys should stop the boring blackmail of making it appear like girlfriends that give a lot by helping out in the house aren't useful and therefore should be relegated to sex slaves before they can be counted useful.

Most guys pay a lot to get things done in their homes cos they're busy with work and engagements.

1 Like

Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by Creativeace(m): 10:39am On Aug 20, 2020
"Whenever i look at you,all i think about is sex"
The man is loosed

and the woman is clueless and loosed at the same time,she should know that whoever feeds,clothes,shelters or sponsors you in any way has a liscence to control you

if this is what relationships are all about then being single is a blessing !
Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by Bodlyspeaking(m): 10:49am On Aug 20, 2020
Vyzz:

The truth there is that the guy isn't in love with her.... He just wants to sex..

And the girl isn't In love with him... She just want chop his money...

As far as I can see... This is a business partnership.

A trade by barter....

Then why Is the girl trying to stop the flow of business... She should go and conclude the transactions

Lol
You must be an economist
Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by John1152(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor:
she deserves what she's getting from the idiot,when you don't know how to close your legs as a lady,this is one of the results you will get.

you're right sha with all due respect, but I think we all need to suffer our own suffer to grow, not eating someone's own and getting insulted later. To an extent, I do not blame the guy. He must have suffered from a bad ex
Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by xynerise: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor:
she deserves what she's getting from the idiot,when you don't know how to close your legs as a lady,this is one of the results you will get.

I was expecting you to say " When you don't know how to be independent, this is what you get". You are just focused on the sex part. The problem here is that she depends so much on the idiot that is why he is taking her for granted.

Woman should stop seeing spending as the obligation of the man they are dating. The man will also see having sex as his right

1 Like

Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by Icechillz(m): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor:
Pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by Icechillz(m): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2020
Chii59:
Fake story.
But then, ladies, no free lunch in free town.
Work with your hands, let no Kunle turn you into a s.ex toy.
I wonder which of my exes would have the audacity to say any of these to my face?
Wetin u want do? toothless bulldog. cheesy
Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by Icechillz(m): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2020
xynerise:

I was expecting you to say " When you don't know how to be independent, this is what you get". You are just focused on the sex part. The problem here is that she depends so much on the idiot that is why he is taking her for granted.

Woman should stop seeing spending as the obligation of the man they are dating. The man will also see having sex as his right
Word!
Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by kheny12(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2020
what's the title of this drama.
Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by Manuel69: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2020
Joro I.T students

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy / Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.