Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) (10060 Views)

Guy Asks A Girl Out On Twitter. See Her Epic Reply / "Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by Deepocean(m): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
Offpoint:
The left hand and right hand conversation.

I can detect the English pattern, composition and settings...

The left hand and right hand conversationgrin

If you believe this conversation was held by 2 individuals then you need to...

You have sense guy.

The moment I saw the "said lady" typing up to three to four lines within 60 seconds caused me to think twice and I finally concluded later that the chats were doctored.

modified.

Ladies that don't have any other things to offer apart from seex in a relationship can't type that fast without mistakes even if they are abbreviating.
Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by Offpoint: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
Deepocean:

You have sense guy.

The moment I saw the "said lady" typing up to three to four lines within 60 seconds caused me to think twice and I finally concluded later that the chats were doctored.

modified.

Ladies that don't have any other things to offer apart from seex in a relationship can't type that fast without mistakes even if they are abbreviating.
My brother, they convo was doctored, nursed, lawyered and engineeredgrin

Even idiot who newly fall in love wouldn't typed that fast, talk more of 2 idiots who are falling out of love.

Precisely even with auto suggestions and corrections Nigerian ladies don't write full words.
Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by Karam12345: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2020
For Sugar Daddy hookups Beep me ASAP 09041445087 ASAP
Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by danilmo: 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor:
she deserves what she's getting from the idiot,when you don't know how to close your legs as a lady,this is one of the results you will get.

Hope u ll also advise the guy to close his pocket leave mater abeg..
Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by Judybash93(m): 12:48am On Aug 21, 2020
Why do i think that this stuff is from the same person
Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by supercent02(m): 2:53am On Aug 21, 2020
Finnese001:
Fake ass story
OP you are actually typing and replying yourself with two diff Whatsapp accounts... Whah the crap.
It not by force to post now undecided
Check the messages time and replies...too fast man. At least learn how to lie grin grin
Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by fr3do(m): 4:13am On Aug 21, 2020
talktrue1234:
Foolish guy, the kind of guy ladies call maga

The guy is the extreme opposite of maga
I dunno what ya saying
Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by fr3do(m): 4:21am On Aug 21, 2020
If you know

Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by cooooooks(m): 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
1. 500% sure this is fake

2. Regardless, this kind of dynamics exists in a LOT of relationships.

3. Dating someone who sees you as worthless is dangerous, mentally and physically.

4. Make yourself useful, work, let no man insult you.

5. It may be that the sex is not even sweeting her, the guy may care so little that he doesn't make the pleasure 50-50.

6. The damage this will do may affect any other relationship this lady has after this nightmare.

E be things.

1 Like

Re: I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 23, 2020
cooooooks:
1. 500% sure this is fake

2. Regardless, this kind of dynamics exists in a LOT of relationships.

3. Dating someone who sees you as worthless is dangerous, mentally and physically.

4. Make yourself useful, work, let no man insult you.

5. It may be that the sex is not even sweeting her, the guy may care so little that he doesn't make the pleasure 50-50.

6. The damage this will do may affect any other relationship this lady has after this nightmare.

E be things.
Honestly.
I smell a fake chat. The pattern of chatting is the same for both

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) / Nigeria Boys Have Small Preek Why? / Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.