Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,524 members, 7,850,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

Lady Exposes Her Fiance To Humilate Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes Her Fiance To Humilate Him (994 Views)

Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Exposes Her Fiance To Humilate Him by PerfectJUSTICE: 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
A lady went on social media to expose her fiance because she found out he was advertising himself for a fresh relationship on a Facebook group.

Re: Lady Exposes Her Fiance To Humilate Him by yanabasee1(m): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
Before nko??
Re: Lady Exposes Her Fiance To Humilate Him by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
He must be one silly boy on Nairaland by the moniker zinibank

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Fiance To Humilate Him by dingbang(m): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
Zzor:
you like him...
Re: Lady Exposes Her Fiance To Humilate Him by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
dingbang:
you like him...
i will gladly kill him with my bare hands if I can.Such a silly boy
Re: Lady Exposes Her Fiance To Humilate Him by GboyegaD(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
What is the exposure here?
Re: Lady Exposes Her Fiance To Humilate Him by Edyice: 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
Guy want another grin
Re: Lady Exposes Her Fiance To Humilate Him by dingbang(m): 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
Zzor:
i will gladly kill him with my bare hands if I can.Such a silly boy
what would you do if the man you ended up marrying was him? I've dated a nairalander who disliked my moniker but never knew she was dating me (my moniker)

Until I brought it up, she was shocked but yet, the deal has been done cheesy
Re: Lady Exposes Her Fiance To Humilate Him by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
dingbang:
what would you do if the man you ended up marrying was him? I've dated a nairalander who disliked my moniker but never knew she was dating me (my moniker)

Until I brought it up, she was shocked but yet, the deal has been done cheesy
please even if you hate me but at least don't wish me evil ,i would rather remain single forever than have that boyyyy come close
Re: Lady Exposes Her Fiance To Humilate Him by dingbang(m): 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
Zzor:
please even if you hate me but at least don't wish me evil ,i would rather remain single forever than have that boyyyy come close
lmao.. Just being real with you tho.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Fiance To Humilate Him by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
dingbang:
lmao.. Just being real with you tho.
real?never ever
Re: Lady Exposes Her Fiance To Humilate Him by dingbang(m): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
Zzor:
real?never ever
kiss
Re: Lady Exposes Her Fiance To Humilate Him by OscarJaden(m): 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
Zzor:
say no more and so shall it be

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Fiance To Humilate Him by uboma(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
Zzor:

How come you are so sure that Zinibank is the one?

Are the lady who exposed him on Social Media?

(1) (Reply)

Here's Why You Can't OWN Women, Even In Marriage(graphic) / Today Is My Birthday Wish Me Well Lol / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.