Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be (5022 Views)

The Average Looking Lady Even No So Pretty Is Prettier Than The Handsome Man / Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by BigBashiru: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
Guys will chase you from SS1 or SS2 till all through adulthood

I once saw a fine girl with her baby on a stroller.... she was still being toasted by guys....
Moreover the kind of attention she will be receiving after marriage if shes not God fearing she will start being tempted

SO OUTWARD BEAUTY IS OVERHYPED!

1 Like

Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by nexta007(m): 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
Well, true as it may be, the world was originally created and filled with beautiful things-Woman inclusive. However, our current world system makes for beautiful things to be attractive. It's a challenge and really a pain to not be admired by anyone! It's a serious pain. So, thank God for all the beautiful and brainy ladies around. You gals rock!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by vanida6: 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
Come check my Pm e reach 500 cheesy i don no wat all dis people's want from me cheesy nd i'm still 16

4 Likes

Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Lee99: 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
vanida6:
Come check my Pm e reach 500 cheesy i don no wat all dis people's want from me cheesy nd i'm still 16
Abeg get out

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lee99:

Abeg get out
grin grin wicked

7 Likes

Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by vanida6: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lee99:

Abeg get out
get out to where nah smiley

1 Like

Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Jerkbaba: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
Rubbish! Who get time to dey chase girl with the kind problems wey dey so? Nonsense!

8 Likes

Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Macphenson: 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
vanida6:

You are very correct, I just checked ur profile and the number of people following you, it's 172 with male topping 98%, and you opened your account in 2017.

You are really in trouble. The Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
Being Beautiful Is A Curse. So Being Ugly Is Blessing. U Try Well Well.

1 Like

Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
vanida6:
You see that 500 pm na jawalis send am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by larrixauto2017(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
vanida6:
.. This onev16 years.. .. Aunty.. Why you too dey lie.. Like this

1 Like

Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Denique(f): 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lee99:

Abeg get out

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
op guys also chase very ugly girls on the street and toast them as well so whats ur point? cheesy
as long as u are a female in nigeria weda u are ugly or attractive guys wont give u breathing space
they will be all over ur social media and on the streets they will be chasing u and asking for number
maybe its the hot weather in naija that make many guys act so hot blooded cheesy
it has nothing to do with the beauty of a woman
even mad women are not left out cos u see some guys at night wen they feel nobdy is looking even making passes at a mad woman

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by alphaNomega: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
lefulefu:
op guys also chase very ugly girls on the street and toast them as well so whats ur point? cheesy
as long as u are a female in nigeria weda u are ugly or attractive guys wont give u breathing space
they will be all over ur social media and on the streets they will be chasing u and asking for number
maybe its the hot weather in naija that make many guys act so hot blooded cheesy
even mad women are not left out cos u see some guys at night wen they feel nobdy is looking even making passes at a mad woman

You are damn right!

5 Likes

Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
Macphenson:

You are very correct, I just checked ur profile and the number of people following you, it's 172 with male topping 98%, and you opened your account in 2017.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by sharpwriter(m): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
lefulefu:

Hmmn cheesy.... as for those chasing mad women, they are even madder, they don't know embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by EzzyCarter: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
vanida6:

People's? sad
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
sharpwriter:

Hmmn cheesy.... as for those chasing mad women, they are even madder, they don't know embarassed
wen i was in auchi there was this mad woman that was quite popular cos she carries condom with her when she is strolling about.Woman wey mad ooo has packaged condoms with her grin grin.It was rumoured that men always visit her at night when everybody is sleeping and she gives them the condom to use grin.Most men wey dey sleep with mad women most times e no get anything to do with rituals..na just their fetish and wetin dem like.i even recall one nairalander some weeks back created a threated saying how he gets turned on when he sees a mad woman who is naked grin.Some men in nigeria really need psychological help abeg grin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Agboki: 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
If u tink say being beautiful na curse den try being ugly lyk me u go understand tins.
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by chocboi78(m): 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
vanida6:
500?? and av been wan messsge you oh..
but u are not 16 abeg..no lie
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by chocboi78(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
it's actually a blessing not a curse cause every body wishes to be cute..
there re Also levels to beauty ( I don't consider people as ugly) nd men chase ladies in all levels of beauty, so no biggie abt it
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by sharpwriter(m): 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
lefulefu:
wen i was in auchi there was this mad woman that was quite popular cos she carries condom with her when she is strolling about.Woman wey mad ooo has packaged condoms with her grin grin.It was rumoured that men always visit her at night when everybody is sleeping and she gives them the condom to use grin.Most men wey dey sleep with mad women most times e no get anything to do with rituals..na just their fetish and wetin dem like.i even recall one nairalander some weeks back created a threated saying how he gets turned on when he sees a mad woman who is naked grin.Some men in nigeria really need psychological help abeg grin.

Kai.... real psychological help abeg. They are very sick. Mad people wey I go don dey imagine their smells from afar and avoid, na hin som dey cling to dey bang with ecstacy cry cry angry
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Sulele04(m): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
vanida6:
lets connect i am 16 also grin .
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Jagermeister(m): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
Macphenson:

You counted? You are madd?
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Liposure: 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Cute people are the most in demand set of people in the world. For instance, Who do you see on cover pages of soft sell magazines. Why do some people wear heavy make up
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
vanida6:
Who told you that you are pretty? All these vagina people sef.

7 Likes

Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
vanida6:
want 4rm u. Lol such naiveity.like u dont have a penetrable hole beneath u.if u are 16 den i'm 3 month old
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
I get ur point & relate to what u are saying.
Every thing in this life has its own negative side.
so,
it aint no curse
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Askme2020(m): 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
vanida6:
you are getting to your prime. it normal for you to be receiving all these attention now. but please try and be focus, don't let all the attention get to you.

1 Like

Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Macphenson: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
Jagermeister:

You counted? You are madd?

I checked not counted, it's there. Simple comprehension.
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by ProfAmaben(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
vanida6:

I can bet that you are a guy, probably a scammer.

You claim that you are 16yrs old and your profile says April 2017, were you 13yrs old when you created your account?

I just detest liars, worst of all cheap scammers.

1 Like

Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Mandela27: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
It's not a curse to be pretty @ all the ladies out there.mother nature knowingly gave u that pretty face to win favours from men during ur prime without you meritting them,because after you hit the wall,you won't get those benefits again as no man would give a wrinkled woman a lift,no man will buy u drinks,no man will give you money with the high hope of getting your pussy in return.
So don't feel too important sis,when the beauty fades,your ocean of uncountable Pms and several attentions will dry off.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Broke Up With My Gf Of Four Years / "The Baby Fine Pass You” – Tall Lady & Daughter Slay In NYSC Uniform / Can You Date A Girl Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.