Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' (62194 Views)

⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God / Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 26, 2020
anungangampu:
My reply in the other tread

Everything has its time. We have come to see what works and what doesn't, Africa getting its name from the white has by no means been a topic of discussion neither bearing English names. But time has let us know being addressed as black has limitations found in it.
It brings alot of segregation and you don't expect whites who gave you the name to change it.
We as a people have come to maturity to know what works and what doesn't and what needs to change. As far as the black noun keep getting tied to a race while white stop being a reference word since we know Asians, European, Arabs are white, so why should blacks be referred to a particular people wheras we have other Asia blacks and other blacks spread around the world that has nothing to do with Africa or have same resemblance.

People should be called according to Thier countries, Chinese, Arab, European, American, African, Japanese, Koreans, Asian but you want to accept to be called blacks just because some white men said so 200yrs ago

But because those who raped and murdered your ancestors and too them into slavery said you are a Christian, you think it's true......

The way you people reason sef
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by stayclearofme: 4:40am On Aug 26, 2020
titiakins:
I don't know why people like to bash pastor Chris

If you listen to the man with an open mind

You get to understand some of the things he says actually make sense

And I'm not a member of his church
Like 5g network causing Covid....yeye dey smell.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Evince(m): 4:54am On Aug 26, 2020
If I use this same logic to say that Christianity and Islam are imposed on us by same slave masters you will start insulting me while defending ur foreign religion. Why are religious people so hypocritical.

Well I don't blame you people after all you guys cherry pick ur holy books.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by SideInkom: 5:01am On Aug 26, 2020
That's true
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by LordReed(m): 5:10am On Aug 26, 2020
Xavfra:

Lord Reed you're here cheesy grin

But the pastor has black hair....why didn't he cut it off

I just SMH for these people. The lack of critical thinking is appalling.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Subonbon(m): 5:17am On Aug 26, 2020
Superpower:
Beyonce called the song brown skin girl because she was also talking about other dark skinned races. If you watched the video you will see that non black women were also included like south Asians. Beyonce identifies as a black woman.her latest single was named black parade and last visual album black is king
thank you o! Na the op know wetin him and pastor chris dey talk so God make mistake when him create black abi wetin him dey yarn... All these Pastors gan may God have mercy
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Uyi168: 5:18am On Aug 26, 2020
Jostoman:
it's seems you are under the influence of alcohol.
U sef nor get sense..
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by CaptainFM1: 5:20am On Aug 26, 2020
Do you know if Africans are indeed Black...,as in Charcoal from time, the colour Brown would probably have been used to stigmatized then too!

Racism is an inbuilt character, not just about colour.

I learnt Aboki means my friend or something more positive like such in the North. But we racially use it casually and sometimes deliberately to denigrate people in the South.

Racism goes beyond colours.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 26, 2020
Maybe it's time we change it to brown Americans?
We are not black skinned
We are shades of brown.
From coffee to chocolate to yellow(especially the igbos)
So..
What?
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by BayoMiller: 5:33am On Aug 26, 2020
Guys please i need your comments on the video i made about this topic on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/ROTN.BayoAjibola/videos/1198435160525678/
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by hisgrace090: 5:33am On Aug 26, 2020
HeartOfPraise:
Not all skin is black

No skin is black.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Donniest22(m): 5:33am On Aug 26, 2020
CuteMercury:
Ladies and gentleman for so long AFRICANS have lost it, we have been made to accept things that were not right, things that have been said about Africa.

A recent video of pastor Chris oyakhilome surfaces when he Said AFRICANS should stop accepting that they are black and to my surprise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dIAaD6_um4

lots of NIGERIANS started to attack him, well i really don't blame them because most NIGERIANS/AFRICANS are not Enlightened and this is why the whites secretly laugh at us.

Now taking a look at the new music video of Beyonce featuring Wizkid came out days ago and the song was titled "Brown skin girl"

Now was Beyonce trying to pass a message?

Why did she not use title like "Black skin girl"?

Why Brown skin girl?

What is with the name "black" that made her to refuse the name looking at the fact that according to general Believe, she is a black American.

Can't you all see that she is trying to pass the same message that pastor Chris oyakhilome is passing.

Let me ask you people especially NIGERIANS.

They say NIGERIA is the most populous black country in the world but are NIGERIANS truly black? How black are we?

A larger percentage of NIGERIANS are brown skin which is 100% fact.

There is nothing black about us so we should open our eyes and stop accepting Nonsense.

Perhaps the reason why AFRICA is where she is today is because we have accepted something that we are not supposed to accept from the beginning.

How do you expect good things to come to you when you accept that your life is black.

Little wonder BoB Marley said in one of his song. "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery' perhaps he was talking to AFRICANS.

THIS is the video of Beyonce's brown skin girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRFS0MYTC1I

Now this is the lyrics to the chorus of the song.

Brown skin girl
Your skin just like pearls
The best thing in the world
Never trade you for anybody else
Singin' brown skin girl
I never trade you for anybody else

Now like i said, why didn't she use "black skin girl'

Perhaps she knows something that pastor Chris oyakhilome knows too that is associated with the word "Black"

She was trying to pass a message but only the Enlightened will understand.

Op you need help
See pointless points and evidence you just Fed us with.

What do I know?
I am black cool

My opinion my choice none of any of ya f*cking biz
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by BayoMiller: 5:36am On Aug 26, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Lol... so today, Beyoncé and religious people are on the same side.

Wait, what of "black is king"?

Oh! She was saying evil is king! grin

You people are funny. You never knew black was evil until someone said it and now it's considered evil. Wonder why people can't have independent minds.

This was part of my point in my video

https://www.facebook.com/ROTN.BayoAjibola/videos/1198435160525678/
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Eriokanmi: 5:37am On Aug 26, 2020
Dannyozs:
If you pick a brown colored cloth or whatever and see any semblance at all with your skin, then you are simply living in denial. Africans are blacks. Accept it today, emancipate yourself from mental slavery. There is nothing wrong with being black.

I am light in complexion at least when compared to my friends from different parts of Africa, Gambia, Cameroon etc that have very dark skin tone but I have never considered myself brown. I am a black man. Props to these Africans with darker skin tone that did not entertain inferiority complex and succumbed to bleaching or passing a false narrative of brown skin. Some argue that black and African skin tone are not the same. Yes this is true, we are blacks because our skin tone is very close to black. Stop the delusion of brown, because our tone doesn't correspond to brown color not by a stretch.
Africans have the most variety of skin tone/complexion because of several reasons like evolution, migration, the sun, interracial marriages but the predominant tone in Africa remains the darker skin tone rather than lighter one's. We are not called blacks because our skin is perfectly black neither Caucasians called white because it's synonymous to white colors.

Asians are (not often) referred to as green people. This doesn't mean they are as green as green leaves, mind you there is quite a variety of skin tone among asians too, like the Chinese, Koreans have similar tone lighter than indians, Pakistanis, etc. The human mind subconsciously tries to relate color to people irrespective of where they come from, then automatically attaches the most predominant tone of different "races" to the closest color. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
Africans are also the oldest race, it's been argued that all "races" originated from a part of Africa. Hence in essence, we are all the same, one race, we are all Africans.
stop embarassing yourself. Brown.can never be black. If you have colour blind seek help. A fair skin can never be white, even if bleached. If you're black, then you've got no reason being here because your likes would see white and call it blue or black, in spite of the glaring colour. Accept to be called black for all I care. Its what you've chosen out of ignorance and illusion.

I'm brown-skinned. No black man or woman can ever have a charcoal-like skin. Even Ghanaians don't have one. There are several Nigerians who have never tasted slavery talk less of being transported across border, who have skin fairer than that of some traditional Britons or Germans. Because of their skin colour, would you call them white? They're Africans. If you see an African with a skin similar to that of charcoal, you'd run because it would look abnormal. It's not everything the west will pack into your head you should accept. The same.people who told you the earth was spherical, that we have a number of planets which was later refuted , that spermatozoa swims into the overy only to find out centuries after that it actually swings, that there was something called evolution which was all a myth. If evolution was real, you should be looking differently by now probably have 2 heads and 12 toes as against 10. Monkeys should have turned human again and chimpanzees as known centuries ago as one and the same, ought to have evolved into another man by now. The fake evolution theory as you've been deceived with, from homo erectus to abilis and sapiens ought to have continued and metamorphosized into another homo by now and not stop at homo sapiens. Set yourself free from illusion.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by joshuaidibia(m): 5:52am On Aug 26, 2020
CuteMercury:
Ladies and gentleman for so long AFRICANS have lost it, we have been made to accept things that were not right, things that have been said about Africa.

A recent video of pastor Chris oyakhilome surfaces when he Said AFRICANS should stop accepting that they are black and to my surprise.

lots of NIGERIANS started to attack him, well i really don't blame them because most NIGERIANS/AFRICANS are not Enlightened and this is why the whites secretly laugh at us.

Now taking a look at the new music video of Beyonce featuring Wizkid came out days ago and the song was titled "Brown skin girl"

Why Brown skin girl?

What is with the name "black" that made her to refuse the name looking at the fact that according to general Believe, she is a black American.

Can't you all see that she is trying to pass the same message that pastor Chris oyakhilome is passing.

They say NIGERIA is the most populous black country in the world but are NIGERIANS truly black? How black are we?

There is nothing black about us so we should open our eyes and stop accepting Nonsense.

Perhaps the reason why AFRICA is where she is today is because we have accepted something that we are not supposed to accept from the beginning.

How do you expect good things to come to you when you accept that your life is black.

Little wonder BoB Marley said in one of his song. "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery' perhaps he was talking to AFRICANS.

Brown skin girl
Singin' brown skin girl

Perhaps she knows something that pastor Chris oyakhilome knows too that is associated with the word "Black"

You and your church pastor no serious. Same pastor that applied relaxer on his hair like oyibo since 2005 when back then no Nigerian man born of a woman could. Oga Beyonce is not black skin, she is brown skin. Don't mistake black with brown. Inside brown we still get dark brown and light brown. Study your colors well.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by DeeMain(m): 5:59am On Aug 26, 2020
Go to Senegal, Guinea Bissau, Mali and Sudan and see the colour black and then come and erase this hogwash you just typed.

Nonsense and ingredient and brown colour my foot.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Emmanuelolu1000: 6:10am On Aug 26, 2020
mtcheew. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by melodyogonna(m): 6:17am On Aug 26, 2020
CuteMercury:

Why Brown skin girl?

Brown skin girl
Singin' brown skin girl

Why are you adding this meanings to a colour? It's just a colour ffs, what's wrong with you sad
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by somehow: 6:17am On Aug 26, 2020
dexterinc2003:
I'm sure the OP does not know that Beyonce is not 100 percent black, hence the reason for her lighter skin.

Pastor Chris really goofed on the black comment. Even the Bible never condemned black, only darkness.

Europeans have succeeded in linking black with darkness. So this talk of black being evil is simply colonialist.

Black is beautifiul! And Africans have a wonderful spectrum of black.

Evidence of black Beauty attached.

No one on earth is black

What you see here is dark brown.

I repeat, no human is black!
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by somehow: 6:18am On Aug 26, 2020
DeeMain:
Go to Senegal, Guinea Bissau, Mali and Sudan and see the colour black and then come and erase this hogwash you just typed.

Nonsense and ingredient and brown colour my foot.

They are not black but brown.

Brown with different shades of brown.

No one is black.

Nothing like black skin
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by wildikeman(m): 6:21am On Aug 26, 2020
Why are Africans ashamed or afraid of being called black... ?What would we say about the Sudanese or Masai or the Ghanaians or the really dark skinned people amongst us Africans...?why are we ashamed of being called black? To the extent we claim an ancestry from one Israel country or from some part of Asia or soon from some part of Europe... Why are we so ashamed? That once someone says you look like an HALF CASTE, which is a derogative word to insult a mixed race is acceptable and heard as a form of praise is even welcomed in Nigeria. Why ?pastor Chris wants to be white. A light skinned pastor who has bleached his skin, conned his hair,speaks almost like a white man, has never worn a native attire to preach and even has gone as far as marrying a mixed or white woman. The only think he has managed to keep about himself that is African is his last name which I am quite sure he would like to change, has started spewing and you are forming enlightened elite and buying his crap. Shame on you people...black and proud indeed!
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Dominatrix(f): 6:22am On Aug 26, 2020
Beyonce is creole...

Don't call People white if you're scared of being black, bye!
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Yeyenairaland(m): 6:25am On Aug 26, 2020
You desperately want to defend your pastor

Pity

So it's because of the term BLACK is the reason we are backward?

Why you people voted BUHARI in 2015 to come and make Nigeria heaven on Earth?

My friend go and have rest
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Shattuck(m): 6:29am On Aug 26, 2020
CuteMercury:

Why Brown skin girl?

Brown skin girl
Singin' brown skin girl

you are kinda stupid sha, talking about black are white people really white, when she said brown she used that as an adjective to describe minorities in america which includes some Indians and those other shades of black that aren't white, so because Beyonce said brown did she tell you the reason for saying brown but your foolish self just quickly equated it to your insensitive pastor's comment, if black is evil why does your daddy wear black suit, we call Europeans white people are they really white? so why call them white by your stupid logic, so if we stop calling our selves black buhari will start performing, we will become developed immediately, you can't be here thinking like a 5 year old you should be ashamed of yourself tbh.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Shattuck(m): 6:34am On Aug 26, 2020
somehow:

They are not black but brown.

Brown with different shades of brown.

No one is black.

Nothing like black skin
keep quite bros there are black people yes like the colour black are white people really white like the colour, we are even closer to the colour black than whites people are closer to the colour white.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by TechCapon(m): 6:40am On Aug 26, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
Chris Oyakilome is a drunkard, he talks anyhow after sipping ogogoro,
I don't see any difference between him and FFK.
I pity his zombie followers who takes him serious
but he's better than your entire generation
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by membranus: 6:42am On Aug 26, 2020
Me: Enjoy the video, moved by the lyrics and affirmation.

Never knew Wizkid has grown as large as that in global music circle.

Big plus for Nigeria (but none for our evil leaders).
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by membranus: 6:45am On Aug 26, 2020
Sagay212:
There are no black people and there are no white people. If you see a black or white person, you will scamper for safety.

But there are black people, especially in Sudan.

But white people, none. Except Angels from Heaven.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by ItsAha(m): 6:46am On Aug 26, 2020
Been black is a race not a color
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Aquarapha1(m): 6:51am On Aug 26, 2020
African is best
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Codes151(m): 6:52am On Aug 26, 2020
Defenders of the galaxy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala / Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching / Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.