Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' (62215 Views)

⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God / Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by 1jimax: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
Get your business listed today.

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by martineverest(m): 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
CuteMercury:
Ladies and gentleman for so long AFRICANS have lost it, we have been made to accept things that were not right, things that have been said about Africa.

A recent video of pastor Chris oyakhilome surfaces when he Said AFRICANS should stop accepting that they are black and to my surprise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dIAaD6_um4

lots of NIGERIANS started to attack him, well i really don't blame them because most NIGERIANS/AFRICANS are not Enlightened and this is why the whites secretly laugh at us.

Now taking a look at the new music video of Beyonce featuring Wizkid came out days ago and the song was titled "Brown skin girl"

Now was Beyonce trying to pass a message?

Why did she not use title like "Black skin girl"?

Why Brown skin girl?

What is with the name "black" that made her to refuse the name looking at the fact that according to general Believe, she is a black American.

Can't you all see that she is trying to pass the same message that pastor Chris oyakhilome is passing.

Let me ask you people especially NIGERIANS.

They say NIGERIA is the most populous black country in the world but are NIGERIANS truly black? How black are we?

A larger percentage of NIGERIANS are brown skin which is 100% fact.

There is nothing black about us so we should open our eyes and stop accepting Nonsense.

Perhaps the reason why AFRICA is where she is today is because we have accepted something that we are not supposed to accept from the beginning.

How do you expect good things to come to you when you accept that your life is black.

Little wonder BoB Marley said in one of his song. "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery' perhaps he was talking to AFRICANS.

THIS is the video of Beyonce's brown skin girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRFS0MYTC1I

Now this is the lyrics to the chorus of the song.

Brown skin girl
Your skin just like pearls
The best thing in the world
Never trade you for anybody else
Singin' brown skin girl
I never trade you for anybody else

Now like i said, why didn't she use "black skin girl'

Perhaps she knows something that pastor Chris oyakhilome knows too that is associated with the word "Black"

She was trying to pass a message but only the Enlightened will understand.
alek wek was in that video and her skin complexion is extremely black.mwhays ur point?
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by ehinmowo: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dayzzy:
Melanin (dark pigment) is peculiar with Africans

Melanin is black pigment. You go fear Nairaland professors na.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by meobizy(f): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
I thought OP will explain why, he didn’t. We are blacks. End of story.

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by anonimi: 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
Superpower:
Beyonce called the song brown skin girl because she was also talking about other dark skinned races. If you watched the video you will see that non black women were also included like south Asians. Beyonce identifies as a black woman.her latest single was named black parade and last visual album black is king

Why are you pouring rain on the parade of the sheeple followers of god of men Chris Oyakhilome? grin

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by duality(m): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
Pastor Chris have been right with a lot of things.

Some persons have been captured. It's going to be difficult to free them.

I don't attend his Church but the level you reach, you'd know these things

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Fulcrum15: 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
CuteMercury:
Ladies and gentleman for so long AFRICANS have lost it, we have been made to accept things that were not right, things that have been said about Africa.

A recent video of pastor Chris oyakhilome surfaces when he Said AFRICANS should stop accepting that they are black and to my surprise.

lots of NIGERIANS started to attack him, well i
really don't blame them because most NIGERIANS/AFRICANS are not Enlightened and this is why the whites secretly laugh at us.

Now taking a look at the new music video of Beyonce featuring Wizkid came out days ago and the song was titled "Brown skin girl"

Why Brown skin girl?

What is with the name "black" that made her to refuse the name looking at the fact that according to general Believe, she is a black American.

Can't you all see that she is trying to pass the same message that pastor Chris oyakhilome is passing.

They say NIGERIA is the most populous black country in the world but are NIGERIANS truly black? How black are we?

There is nothing black about us so we should open our eyes and stop accepting Nonsense.

Perhaps the reason why AFRICA is where she is today is because we have accepted something that we are not supposed to accept from the beginning.

How do you expect good things to come to you when you accept that your life is black.

Little wonder BoB Marley said in one of his song. "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery' perhaps he was talking to AFRICANS.

Brown skin girl
Singin' brown skin girl

Perhaps she knows something that pastor Chris oyakhilome knows too that is associated with the word "Black"

Useless, inconsequential post...

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by tenderjunkie: 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
CuteMercury:

lots of NIGERIANS started to attack him, well i really don't blame them because most NIGERIANS/AFRICANS are not Enlightened and this is why the whites secretly laugh at us.

Why Brown skin girl?

Brown skin girl
Singin' brown skin girl

OP you and pastor Chris don't have sense.
Black is a color and a fine one at that. Take your religiosity and ignorance to where ignorant people live

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Chimezie198(m): 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
Some of those Abakaliki people wey their skin dey shine black, should we still refer to them as brown skin also ? Ok tinted brown skin

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by GreatResearcher: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
CuteMercury:

Why Brown skin girl?

Brown skin girl
Singin' brown skin girl

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by passiveincome01: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
really
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Sub Saharan Africans. .. sub human

Nigeria. .... Nigga area

Black same as above.

But it's not in the name .. it's the group.

Is there a group though, any racial awareness yet?

Prove them wrong by building strong black countries.

Can only be done if the focus is on development rather than copying new age behaviour.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by benratigan3(m): 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Igbonekwuokigwe:
Mama bye
its 105 years not 85years no let d dead vex for you o
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Snakedoctor1: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
CuteMercury:

Why Brown skin girl?

Brown skin girl
Singin' brown skin girl

If you are talking about .another race named "brown", your argument would have been more plausible. But as for "black" Africans are predominantly back
Have you ever traveled to east Africa or even our west African neighbours say, Ghana, Mali? The oyibos you call "white" are they really White? Its all about a generic description. What's the difference between brown and black?Thats why they describe compendium of the races off black as "people of colour". These things are not worth generating unnecessary ripples.

4 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by seanwilliam(m): 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
Igbonekwuokigwe:
Mama bye
ogbeni carry your mama comot for hear nah.. no dey spam jare.. make the mama rip.. no dey disturb am..

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by GreatResearcher: 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
tenderjunkie:

Black is a color and a fine one at that. Take your religiosity and ignorance to where ignorant people live
Dont mind those clowns.. If Beyonce should view this thread she will laugh at how stupidd Africans are.

4 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Moscodee1990(m): 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lolzz
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Andrew13: 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
Superpower:
Beyonce called the song brown skin girl because she was also talking about other dark skinned races. If you watched the video you will see that non black women were also included like south Asians. Beyonce identifies as a black woman.her latest single was named black parade and last visual album black is king
Don't mind the op
He can't even do research

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by BrightAhiah(m): 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
#MadeOfBlack

proudly Nigerian Proudly BLACK

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Obatarhe1(m): 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
op does it really matter, we call oyibo white, are they really white in colour or yellow in colour. for saying so that means there is no black or white in human colour, rather we have yellow and brown in human colour

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by anonimi: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
Afam4eva:
Thank God i live a life where i no longer have to defend anyone's stupidity without coming across as stupid. That's what i see a lot of people ding these days in a bid to defend a man of God or a politician. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-QpI2E-sOepY/UGWdfEreeXI/AAAAAAAADKM/rghtpoXDA-A/s320/tumblr_m3tljyDCmX1qfvy6ho1_500.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by jaxxy(m): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
Superpower:

And Who told u u are Black? And that u are a Blackman?? The white slave masters off course!!! Or Smtn definitely negative.

Do u get the point now??

Afam4eva:
Thank God i live a life where i no longer have to defend anyone's stupidity without coming across as stupid. That's what i see a lot of people ding these days in a bid to defend a man of God or a politician. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

tenderjunkie:

I’m asking again who told u u are a Blackman? What is the history of that nomenclature u are so proud of?? Lol
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Yankee101: 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Go to South Sudan first then come back and retype your post

I'm sure you're one of those that believe coronavirus is caused by 5G technology

5 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by ThatFairGuy1: 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Perfect Nonsense. RUBBISH

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
Uyi168:
U and pastor Chris nor get sense..
Louder �

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Depressed101: 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
CuteMercury:
[s]Ladies and gentleman for so long AFRICANS have lost it, we have been made to accept things that were not right, things that have been said about Africa.

Why Brown skin girl?

Brown skin girl
Singin' brown skin girl

She was trying to pass a message but only the Enlightened will understand.[/s]
i think you are the one who needs to enlighten yourself... What is in black that we should reject? Don't whites, both red, yellow, green you name it accept that they are all whites? . Why shouldn't we accept that we are black? Is black a bad thing?
my father is black and not brown skinned , so i shouldn't accept him?.

You are the one who needs an emancipation because you think black is bad.
You been programmed to think this way because of your manipulated consumption of western media.

These whites don't they love their black cats like their life depends on it...

My father is black skinned, and i accept and love him, whoever has a problem with black should goto hades

4 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by udemzyudex(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
Superpower:

Which non black women were included, are you sure it's the same video we watch or you think that albino woman is from Asia?

Funny.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by raphy(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
what will i talk na people wey gt money de make.hesdlines Everyday..
if only it will add credit to my empty bank account .
shit black skin KO brown skin ni..bleachin crea. de maket o
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
This is why as an atheist I will keep on repping Catholics for forcing their priests to do philosophy, everyone needs philosophy in their lives and that is why 100 level students do it in most universities in Nigeria why am I saying this? I am saying this because of this foolish post op put up there, philosophy teaches you to reason and think for yourself and not spew rubbish from your mouth every now and then. Now back to the topic at hand, how the fvck is black evil you slowpoke? We are not black yes, but the shades of skin possessed by Africans are dark therefore resulting in the term the black people. Is it because Black means the absence of colour? That is a rubbish and stupid excuse. Think for yourself and stop letting your daddies in the church do it for you. Even the slowpoke castigating the colour is wearing black.

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by anonimi: 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
tenderjunkie:

Hian? tongue grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4108585_img20151221wa020_jpegffa407ba2efc86a3ddb75a6084d3c6aa

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Legendguy(m): 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
Who are they deceiving. They claim to be black or brown skin girls yet they are using white hair extensions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching / Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn / BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.