Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' (62216 Views)

⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God / Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Superpower(m): 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
udemzyudex:

Which non black women were included, are you sure it's the same video we watch or you think that albino woman is from Asia?

Funny.
watch the video again.a dark skin Tamil woman was included
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Missyajoke(f): 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
Igbonekwuokigwe:
Mama bye
Sorry ehn may her soul rest in peace
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Superpower(m): 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
udemzyudex:

Which non black women were included, are you sure it's the same video we watch or you think that albino woman is from Asia?

Funny.
I am not talkind about the albino lady.Watch the video again.there was a dark skinned Tamil woman.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by AFULA(m): 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
Happy Birthday joycegurl❤❤❤
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by kingxsamz(m): 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
You should talk about how Christianity was introduced to us by the whites in Africa, then we can talk. Clown.

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Superpower(m): 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
jaxxy:

And Who told u u are Black? And that u are a Blackman?? The white slave masters off course!!! Or Smtn definitely negative.

Do u get the point now??
I am not here to argue about that.you can choose to refer to yourself as green blue or yellow.my comment was just to correct the op on what he wrote about beyonce

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by ndubueze92(m): 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
Chris Oyakilome is a drunkard, he talks anyhow after sipping ogogoro,
I don't see any difference between him and FFK.
I pity his zombie followers who takes him serious
How responsible are you? What's your worth, who are you? You have to address all these questions before insulting Pst Chris. What's your name? Let type it google and see what comes out.... Then, I will come back to read your lazy opinion.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by stealmatic(m): 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
abeg add oledepo too,he said coro is nt in naija

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Beardedviking: 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
Legendguy:
Who are they deceiving. They claim to be black or brown skin girls yet they are using white hair extensions
Why i really feel for people who choose Beyonce as a role model. Seriously i cannot stand next to someone puttin someone elses's hair on her head. That is why i will never impregnate just any girl... Tell me how a man gonna rest in peace when he dies knowing there is gonna be a (feel like saying a strong word here that starts with b and end in d here really)daughter later in d bloodline buying someone else's hair
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by anonimi: 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Jostoman: 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
Uyi168:
U and pastor Chris nor get sense..
it's seems you are under the influence of alcohol.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by sharpman1(m): 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
CuteMercury:
Ladies and gentleman for so long AFRICANS have lost it, we have been made to accept things that were not right, things that have been said about Africa.

A recent video of pastor Chris oyakhilome surfaces when he Said AFRICANS should stop accepting that they are black and to my surprise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dIAaD6_um4

lots of NIGERIANS started to attack him, well i really don't blame them because most NIGERIANS/AFRICANS are not Enlightened and this is why the whites secretly laugh at us.

Now taking a look at the new music video of Beyonce featuring Wizkid came out days ago and the song was titled "Brown skin girl"

Now was Beyonce trying to pass a message?

Why did she not use title like "Black skin girl"?

Why Brown skin girl?

LOL. OP......so Beyonce is the proof that your pastor is right? You no even try use the bible.....na beyonce you dey use.

Meanwhile.....your pastor and church members wear black suits o. Why are they wearing darkness in their lives?

5 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by omoadeleye(m): 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
CuteMercury:
Perhaps she knows something that pastor Chris oyakhilome knows too that is associated with the word "Black"

She was trying to pass a message but only the Enlightened will understand.

be updated bro "brown skin girl" track has been around before pastor Chris came up with the black of a thing, so there's nothing like perhaps she knows something that pastor Chris something something okay.

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by anonimi: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by kingxsamz(m): 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
mployer:
Lol
You guys don't want to be called niggaz(negroes) but accepted to be called blacks. What a contradiction!

You choose a name that means absence of color and still want your lives to be colorful. Keep deceiving yourselves tongue

Of all the seven colors that make up the white light, black is not among. So black means absence of light. It simply means darkness grin

You see why forces of darkness is prevalent in black nations? They are nations that accepted darkness as their identity.

There is no developed black nation anywhere in the world, even Africa is called dark continent.

God has reasons for changing people's name in the Bible.

Change this your dull mentality.
Whatever color you chose to call yourself does not and will never have any impact in your life.
Nigerians calling themselves brown skins would not change anything about the ills of this country, neither would it change the mentality or character of an average Nigerian.
You religious folks are wailing over the wrong thing.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by BuchiPrinzy: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
If we go through your path, does it mean that we are really not the Israelites the lord promised in the bible?
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
if you like call us black,brown,blue,gray,green, purple,yellow,pink, orange color or red ... my dear we are what we are in our minds and we can never think like the whites. this is because we too wicked and unkind to even to our selves...

OK, to start with, ..since we started this earthly race together with the whites, what have we even created or invented in terms of development?

you that is reading this now check around u every good thing that you see that we use in helping life was really invented by the whites .

.. e.g , cars, electronics, schools, electricity, even the phone or laptop u are using now to read this was all made by them. ... can't we see they always think correct and good?

they even brought us religions Churches & Mosques and beged us to stop worshipping ideals because all we knew then was ideal as we were all born with it anyway ( but thank God for we are now saved by the blood of Jesus) .... so let's not just forget the fact that we are simply blacks and our minds are black take it or leave it.

so it's now left for u to change ur black mind set to be like the whites which is good! Thanks!
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by kingxsamz(m): 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
CuteMercury:
Ladies and gentleman for so long AFRICANS have lost it, we have been made to accept things that were not right, things that have been said about Africa.

A recent video of pastor Chris oyakhilome surfaces when he Said AFRICANS should stop accepting that they are black and to my surprise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dIAaD6_um4

lots of NIGERIANS started to attack him, well i really don't blame them because most NIGERIANS/AFRICANS are not Enlightened and this is why the whites secretly laugh at us.

Now taking a look at the new music video of Beyonce featuring Wizkid came out days ago and the song was titled "Brown skin girl"

Now was Beyonce trying to pass a message?

Why did she not use title like "Black skin girl"?

Why Brown skin girl?

What is with the name "black" that made her to refuse the name looking at the fact that according to general Believe, she is a black American.

Can't you all see that she is trying to pass the same message that pastor Chris oyakhilome is passing.

Let me ask you people especially NIGERIANS.

They say NIGERIA is the most populous black country in the world but are NIGERIANS truly black? How black are we?

A larger percentage of NIGERIANS are brown skin which is 100% fact.

There is nothing black about us so we should open our eyes and stop accepting Nonsense.

Perhaps the reason why AFRICA is where she is today is because we have accepted something that we are not supposed to accept from the beginning.

How do you expect good things to come to you when you accept that your life is black.

Little wonder BoB Marley said in one of his song. "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery' perhaps he was talking to AFRICANS.

THIS is the video of Beyonce's brown skin girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRFS0MYTC1I

Now this is the lyrics to the chorus of the song.

Brown skin girl
Your skin just like pearls
The best thing in the world
Never trade you for anybody else
Singin' brown skin girl
Your skin just like pearls
The best thing in the world
I never trade you for anybody else

Now like i said, why didn't she use "black skin girl'

Perhaps she knows something that pastor Chris oyakhilome knows too that is associated with the word "Black"

She was trying to pass a message but only the Enlightened will understand.

Mumu, maybe it was Beyonce from Ojuelegba that released "Black is King".
You didn't even do any research before typing this trash.

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by smellingKPEKUS: 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
so because a useless beyonce sang shit so it proves it?
first beyonce is not black. she is brown. u expect her to promote BLACK skin when she is actually lightskinned?
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by wonlasewonimi: 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
Let's be called chocomilo skin
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Liposure: 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
In the beginning god created them black or white.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by smellingKPEKUS: 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
kingxsamz:

Mumu, maybe it was Beyonce from Ojuelegba that released "Black is King".
You didn't even do any research before typing this trash.
no mind the idiots

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by itoba4real(m): 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth .the earth was without form or void and darkness covered the surface of the deep.and God said let there be light.jesus said we are the light of the world.my believe is that nothing black is in heaven and nothing black will by any way or chance enter in therien except through christ.if we like less continue to be proud of darkness.no wonder he first chose the isrealites.if not for the whites that he used to enlighten us.imagine the kind of darkness that africa will still be living in especially nigeria.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Benwallt(m): 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lazy yoov. You don't have werk abi. I gat werk for you. Shave this with spoon.

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by emmnprince(m): 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
Umogggi:
Naija

Make your bathroom look beautiful and attractive with Toilet led light.

Order your Automatic Toilet led light Now!
Contact US on whatsapp via 08.055.086.312 or text here for more details..

On top shit matter! Nothing we no go see and read on top NL.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Eriokanmi: 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
dexterinc2003:
I'm sure the OP does not know that Beyonce is not 100 percent black, hence the reason for her lighter skin.

Pastor Chris really goofed on the black comment. Even the Bible never condemned black, only darkness.

Europeans have succeeded in linking black with darkness. So this talk of black being evil is simply colonialist.

Black is beautiful! And Africans have a wonderful spectrum of black.

Evidence of black Beauty attached.
are their looks as black as the clothes they wore? The last pictures in which those gals wore white were not real. A professional photographer would understand better. You could even use your phone to make that effect with color selection on Samsung galaxy s10 or apple iPhone. Nobody is black so afficans aren't black. Pick a charcoal and place it beside your skin and you'd see the difference. A white man or women should do same by putting a white clothe and match same with his or her skin. Nobody is white or black. Its just an impolite , shallow thinking

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by kingxsamz(m): 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
jaxxy:

And Who told u u are Black? And that u are a Blackman?? The white slave masters off course!!! Or Smtn definitely negative.

Do u get the point now??

I’m asking again who told u u are a Blackman? What is the history of that nomenclature u are so proud of?? Lol

Give us an intelligent point of how calling oneself black or brown affects one negatively or positively. I'm waiting.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
King44:
Op is stupid and pastor Chris is stupido
how dare you insult my G.O, you better seek forgiveness so as not to incure the wrath of God
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by CAUSTIC002: 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
the color of my skin is certainly not black!
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by stealmatic(m): 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639
so its so painful to say d truth ba?ask around who d asshole is?if dats ow jesus was wil he be apreciated by both xtians and muslims,ow many coro patient has he cured?rather he is figtin with d govt and CAC
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Ddeeda: 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
The album is called black is King..smh
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Abyima(m): 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
How will other religion respect yours when you reign insult on pastors anyhow. Have you seen any Muslim insult their Alfa?? You are one of them that give them the impression that Christians are not united. Be guided.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching / Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn / BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.