Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,419 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' (62198 Views)

⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God / Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Temmylee01(m): 7:11am On Aug 26, 2020
kiss
Uyi168:
U and pastor Chris nor get sense..
and nah u get sense mumu
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by passion007: 7:11am On Aug 26, 2020
@OP

I have just one question
You said "A larger percentage of NIGERIANS are brown skin which is 100% fact."
What colour are the remainder of that percentage?
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by simigold: 7:13am On Aug 26, 2020
Well they call them whites too but they ain't actually white
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by ovcwality(m): 7:14am On Aug 26, 2020
wisdomkid:

Blacks don't read, and I bet, you didn't read up to 50% of what OP wrote.
A sad reality for the Brown skin man.
No, there are Africans that are very dark, senegal, south sudan, most people that have problem with been dark are religion folk because maybe they have been whitewash, Jesus is white, black is evil, bla bla bla. This are the type of thing that bring division, we are all one and beautiful. White people are not really white anyway, why do we call them white then

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:21am On Aug 26, 2020
If you see a black skinned person, call him a white somebody cool
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 26, 2020
texazzpete:
Let me get straight to the point.

If you support Pastor Chris rubbish sermon on the color Black, you’re an absolute clown.

The OP is expressing surprise that people are attacking him on social media. I’m utterly flabbergasted that there are folks daft enough to defend this utter crap.

You people aren’t Christians. You’re idol worshippers. Because only idol worship would be behind this stubborn refusal to hear word and reason with logic.

“Black is the absence of light so therefore it is bad”.

LOL @ the OP calling himself ‘enlightened’

But common sense should tell you we are not Black,
I don't care whether black means evil or good but one thing I'm sure is that majority of people from the Sahelian regions to South Africa are not blacks. People who have black skin in Africa are less than 5% of Africans.

Why do you think calling someone black is okay when the person is not even Black?
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by xtgozie(m): 7:23am On Aug 26, 2020
CuteMercury:
Ladies and gentleman for so long AFRICANS have lost it, we have been made to accept things that were not right, things that have been said about Africa.

A recent video of pastor Chris oyakhilome surfaces when he Said AFRICANS should stop accepting that they are black and to my surprise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dIAaD6_um4

lots of NIGERIANS started to attack him, well i really don't blame them because most NIGERIANS/AFRICANS are not Enlightened and this is why the whites secretly laugh at us.

Now taking a look at the new music video of Beyonce featuring Wizkid came out days ago and the song was titled "Brown skin girl"

Now was Beyonce trying to pass a message?

Why did she not use title like "Black skin girl"?

Why Brown skin girl?

What is with the name "black" that made her to refuse the name looking at the fact that according to general Believe, she is a black American.

Can't you all see that she is trying to pass the same message that pastor Chris oyakhilome is passing.

Let me ask you people especially NIGERIANS.

They say NIGERIA is the most populous black country in the world but are NIGERIANS truly black? How black are we?

A larger percentage of NIGERIANS are brown skin which is 100% fact.

There is nothing black about us so we should open our eyes and stop accepting Nonsense.

Perhaps the reason why AFRICA is where she is today is because we have accepted something that we are not supposed to accept from the beginning.

How do you expect good things to come to you when you accept that your life is black.

Little wonder BoB Marley said in one of his song. "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery' perhaps he was talking to AFRICANS.

THIS is the video of Beyonce's brown skin girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRFS0MYTC1I

Now this is the lyrics to the chorus of the song.

Brown skin girl
Your skin just like pearls
The best thing in the world
Never trade you for anybody else
Singin' brown skin girl
I never trade you for anybody else

Now like i said, why didn't she use "black skin girl'

Perhaps she knows something that pastor Chris oyakhilome knows too that is associated with the word "Black"

She was trying to pass a message but only the Enlightened will understand.

You've been rain washed
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by archdon: 7:23am On Aug 26, 2020
Black with a capital "W" is a race of people while black with a small "w" is a colour. Same goes for white. I am kinda not surprised ur dear pastor doesn't kw dis.

Think about it, how many White pple Caucasian actually have a white skin?. But again if you follow Dear Pastor I suspect thinking is not your thing.

You better be careful who you follow even dogs sniff out as*hole before they follow somebody.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by King44(m): 7:23am On Aug 26, 2020
Zzor:
how dare you insult my G.O, you better seek forgiveness so as not to incure the wrath of God
This GO is already lost.

I don't really subscribe to insulting men on God but you see this pastor Chris hin roborobo talk is getting too much.

He is now a Mr propaganda than what is expected of a man of God.

You are not preaching about salvation, but always yarning apata
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Didi0808(m): 7:23am On Aug 26, 2020
And i grew up thinking this man is intelligent,Oga black is Colour a Primary Colour at that. Trying so hard to defend his fake accent, bleached skin and jerry curl hair.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 26, 2020
ikorodureporta:
So all you oyakhilomians & yr bleaching + hair perming leader no know say some people black, abi na brown b dis pishurre??

somebody that isn't proud of d color of his skin, his hair, & his intonation, is he fit to advise others

Black is evil but u dey wear black suit

Is that his you look?

What are the percentage of people with suck skin in Africa?
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by archdon: 7:24am On Aug 26, 2020
Black with a capital "W" is a race of people while black with a small "w" is a colour. Same goes for white. I am kinda not surprised ur dear pastor doesn't kw dis.

Think about it, how many White pple Caucasian actually have a white skin?. But again if you follow Dear Pastor I suspect thinking is not your thing.

You better be careful who you follow even dogs sniff out as*hole before they follow somebody.

Isinweke:

I don't care whether black means evil or good but one thing I'm sure is that majority of people from the Sahelian regions to South Africa are not blacks. People who have black skin in Africa are less than 5% of Africans.

Why do you think calling someone black is okay when the person is not even Black?

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by archdon: 7:27am On Aug 26, 2020
God bless your local government, commonsense cannot be tot

Evince:
If I use this same logic to say that Christianity and Islam are imposed on us by same slave masters you will start insulting me while defending ur foreign religion. Why are religious people so hypocritical.

Well I don't blame you people after all you guys cherry pick ur holy books.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 26, 2020
tutudesz:
Madam Beyonce So what are you now, A Black American or A Brown American undecided

She is African American.
Just like we have Asian Americans.

But the best word to use is "American"

She is American.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by archdon: 7:31am On Aug 26, 2020
But you just insulted him to make your point for insulting the pastor. Or does that not count cos the pastor is a higher being and he's less? Or are you just a hypocrite?

annford:

By insulting a Man of God, someone's dad and a man probably old enough to be your father, you have already shown how stupid, foolish and useless you are to your family, entire generation and human rave at large. Must you comment on a post? Must you insult him to drive home your point? fool like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by somehow: 7:33am On Aug 26, 2020
No one is Black nor white. these labels were created to make you "black" people see yourself as inferior. They started by first associating everything bad to BLACK and good to WHITE, then called you BLACK.

I pray I am not wasting my time with you though having checked how you started your response with me.

Shattuck:
keep quite bros there are black people yes like the colour black are white people really white like the colour, we are even closer to the colour black than whites people are closer to the colour white.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by archdon: 7:35am On Aug 26, 2020
Does he think we have forgotten the nonsense he said about 5G and Covid. For the love of God wht is anybody in their right or wrong sense following dis man

explosiveskull:

You want us to follow you and swallow what your 5g pastor said, as far as it is that your pastor, if you and him are not black since he's been looking for how to be white by perming his hair and frying it with relaxer and holding it with gel, am black and beautiful. How can someone be brown please like groundnut? I should have said that you, that your pastor, beyounce, wizkid and that brown skin girl are all mad but I won't cos am fasting and eating.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by texazzpete(m): 7:37am On Aug 26, 2020
Isinweke:

It is NOT a literal representation of the skin color. Don’t be ridiculous.
Do you think ‘white’ people have the same color as a sheet of A4 paper?

Don’t follow your pastor down this BS train of thought.

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 26, 2020
LordReed:

I just SMH for these people. The lack of critical thinking is appalling.

Aswr.....

At times they make you wonder if they actually speak with their brain rightly connected....

One will wonder if he darkness doesn't fall in area.....
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by fuckaholic25(f): 7:53am On Aug 26, 2020
CuteMercury:
Ladies and gentleman for so long AFRICANS have lost it, we have been made to accept things that were not right, things that have been said about Africa.

A recent video of pastor Chris oyakhilome surfaces when he Said AFRICANS should stop accepting that they are black and to my surprise.

lots of NIGERIANS started to attack him, well i really don't blame them because most NIGERIANS/AFRICANS are not Enlightened and this is why the whites secretly laugh at us.

Now taking a look at the new music video of Beyonce featuring Wizkid came out days ago and the song was titled "Brown skin girl"

Why Brown skin girl?

What is with the name "black" that made her to refuse the name looking at the fact that according to general Believe, she is a black American.

Can't you all see that she is trying to pass the same message that pastor Chris oyakhilome is passing.

They say NIGERIA is the most populous black country in the world but are NIGERIANS truly black? How black are we?

There is nothing black about us so we should open our eyes and stop accepting Nonsense.

Perhaps the reason why AFRICA is where she is today is because we have accepted something that we are not supposed to accept from the beginning.

How do you expect good things to come to you when you accept that your life is black.

Little wonder BoB Marley said in one of his song. "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery' perhaps he was talking to AFRICANS.

Brown skin girl
Singin' brown skin girl

Perhaps she knows something that pastor Chris oyakhilome knows too that is associated with the word "Black"

u are a deluded being

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Adakintroy: 7:53am On Aug 26, 2020
You people should calm down with knowledge. You not the only one curse with it. This is not the gospel. Black's or brown. Man is man.

The white man is not necessary white. But we call him one.

What's in a name a rose if called by another will still smell sweet.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by aalangel(f): 7:55am On Aug 26, 2020
CuteMercury:

Why Brown skin girl?

Brown skin girl
Singin' brown skin girl

Oh wow...
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by aalangel(f): 7:57am On Aug 26, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
Chris Oyakilome is a drunkard, he talks anyhow after sipping ogogoro,
I don't see any difference between him and FFK.
I pity his zombie followers who takes him serious

Oh my!! What did you just say I wish you'll meet this man in person...you'll just start crying.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by unmask: 7:58am On Aug 26, 2020
titiakins:
I don't know why people like to bash pastor Chris

If you listen to the man with an open mind

You get to understand some of the things he says actually make sense

And I'm not a member of his church
if you can make meaning from the rubbish he says, then you need help
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by FarmTech(m): 7:58am On Aug 26, 2020
Dayzzy:
A typical African will most likely have a high amount of melanin in the epidermis, hence the dark pigment in our skin. It's not a curse, hence we shouldnt take it as one.

I see this as a silly excuse to explain Africa's peculiar failure.

Black or Brown, who cares? let's just ensure we make the continent great and you will realise how 'black' will be appreciated.

If countries like Singapore and UAE failed to work on their development, no one will regard it like we do today.

Black or brown doesn't matter an inch. Our problem is mainly corruption. If u know how much money have been embezzled in this country u will cry.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by anungangampu: 7:59am On Aug 26, 2020
Xavfra:

But because those who raped and murdered your ancestors and too them into slavery said you are a Christian, you think it's true......

The way you people reason sef
Being a Christian is a choice. You are either religious or not a religious person. But being lump as black is not a choice. It's almost psychological for every other race to call you black just because that was it was called ahead of time.

Christianity came to abolish the works of slavery. And not the other way. The missionaries came after exploiters of the world made Thier way.
It was your elders who doesn't know Christianity that agreed for Thier kind to be sold.

It was even a norm before the white man came.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Shattuck(m): 7:59am On Aug 26, 2020
somehow:
No one is Black nor white. these labels were created to make you "black" people see yourself as inferior. They started by first associating everything bad to BLACK and good to WHITE, then called you BLACK.

I pray I am not wasting my time with you though having checked how you started your response with me.

I apologize if my first sentence offended you, my opinion is based on weather black or white racism was not built on that it would be ignorant to say this is the source of our problem because even if we change the black reference point does that changes anything? no what impact would that have absolutely no impact, people make also say white wash or white lie does that make white a racist slur.there are more pressing issues than this.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by jaxxy(m): 8:04am On Aug 26, 2020
Dannyozs:
These same white slave masters gave you western education, civilization, you are literally typing with the white man's language and technology

U can learn from anybody just like they learnt and stole from us. And there’s nothing wrong with that. Many only learnt from the white man after slavery was abolished anyways. So it wasn’t the slave masters that thought u anything as such bt the refined or reformed whites.

The slave masters only thought u how to work on the plantation.

So i ask again who told u Ure a Blackman??
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 26, 2020
kikilove:
makes perfect sense.when you say black it doesn't mean literally black just like Caucasians are not literally white but we call them white people

Cool
Why not call the Caucasians Blacks and people from West Africa as Whites?

Why do we now have white, black and colored as racial classification?

Truth is Europeans are not white people and Africans are not black people.
Color should not be used to classify people.

We're in modern world and should know how to do things right.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 26, 2020
Please go back to school or pay me lemme teach you .....seems you have comprehension issues

anungangampu:

Being a Christian is a choice. You are either religious or not a religious person. But being lump as black is not a choice. It's almost psychological for every other race to call you black just because that was it was called ahead of time.

Christianity came to abolish the works of slavery. And not the other way. The missionaries came after exploiters of the world made Thier way.
It was your elders who doesn't know Christianity that agreed for Thier kind to be sold.

It was even a norm before the white man came.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by jaxxy(m): 8:13am On Aug 26, 2020
kingxsamz:

You have failed to give any intelligent reply yet.
What you have explained is an answer to another question.

I ask again.
How does calling oneself Black or brown affect one negatively or positively?
When we dump the "Black lives matter" and adopt the "Brown lives matter" slogan, what significant change or impact would that have on African Americans and Africans as a whole?
Give a straightforward answer. I'm waiting.

My reason is still history and power of certain names. Can a name affect ur thinking?? There are sm skol of thought that believe so and sm don’t bt this unanimously depends on the type name. Nobody can be called thief and not turn out terrible unless by conscious effort to correct it.

So I’m only being inquisitive about the history of being called Blackman it cud be Smtn or nothing to it bt let’s ask who told u ur are a Blackman? Even when ur skin is clearly brown.

Why has the Blackman and race struggled with backwardness and repression?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala / Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching / Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.