Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute (2202 Views)

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by Unreall: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ok so I'm a 24yr old virgin, I'm naturally shy but I can hold my own near a girl infact I got a little game but I have sexual anxiety and I've lost alot of girls cuz of that, my last girl was a virgin too but I never talked to her about it (no girl would like to hear that anyway), I would finger and lick but never sex. Anyway I've decided to let go of the whole Relationship thing cus it's mentally exahustin and I tend to mess things up at some point so I've decided to visit an olosho joint inorder to get over this anxiety I need advice it's my first time having sex and also visiting a brothel I need to work on my sex skills.. I need advice.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by udoekere: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89 won't like this...
Slawormir will like this...

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by JOACHINpedro: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
Lose a virginity to a hoe!!!
That's grand BS angry
Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
Endyria:
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel
God will bless you
I'm not asking for Money
It won't take you a minute to subscribe please
cry
We always speak of One Nigeria here on Naira land and even complain about how government doesn't support its citizens meanwhile we're the government and we can't even Support each other.
Please you are already here
Just help subscribe please
We are more than 2million+ members on Nairaland
Please support me cry
God no go shame you
Channel l*nk
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCYSMEFUP08sUs92TyZaTAHg

Guy you're causing public nuisance stop this rubbish
Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
So you think you're still a virgin after fingering there's God ooo

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by Unreall: 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Lose a virginity to a hoe!!!
That's grand BS angry
I'm thinking they can help me get better at my game improve my sexual confidence without Having anxiety, i really loved my last girlfriend but losing her made me realize I need to sort myself out first
Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by Unreall: 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:
So you think you're still a virgin after fingering there's God ooo
lol I don't think so cuz she bled actually

modified: oh you meant me I still am I've gotten BJ's but I never cum..
Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by JOACHINpedro: 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
Unreall:
I'm thinking they can help me get better at my game improve my sexual confidence without Having anxiety, i really loved my last girlfriend but losing her made me realize I need to sort myself out first
How did u improve your cunnilingus and fingering?
Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by fati2001(m): 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
do ur will.

Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by Unreall: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

How did u improve your cunnilingus and fingering?
lol that doesn't really require a pro now does it? especially when the clit is there for you to see
Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by JOACHINpedro: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
Unreall:
lol that doesn't really require a pro now does it? especially when the clit is there for you to see
That means you're insecure.

Do you have a baby dick? undecided
Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by Unreall: 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

That means you're insecure.

Do you have a baby dick? undecided
depends on what baby dick is I personally consider myself average
Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by JOACHINpedro: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
Unreall:
depends on what baby dick is I personally consider myself average
Ok. My advise is for you to avoid that brothel. As a first timer with a professional, she go make you cum under 3secs so as to milk your cash. If she come sabi the motive behind your visit she go open bankaccount on top your head. That girl that you fingered out her virginity is your sure bet.
1.She's still a novice
2. She still tight
3.she won't lowball you if you flop.

But like I will always say to people Play safe, responsibly and always clean up
Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by Unreall: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

Ok. My advise is for you to avoid that brothel. As a first timer with a professional, she go make you cum under 3secs so as to milk your cash. If she come sabi the motive behind your visit she go open bankaccount on top your head. That girl that you fingered out her virginity is your sure bet.
1.She's still a novice
2. She still tight
3.she won't lowball you if you flop.

But like I will always say to people Play safe, responsibly and always clean up
Bro we broke up... i also got a friend who's been going there(brothel) Im just having a divided mindset about it
Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by JOACHINpedro: 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
Unreall:
Bro we broke up... i also got a friend who's been going there(brothel) Im just having a divided mindset about it
For me, I won't near a brothel if I was to pop my cherry.
Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by Unreall: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
The urge is way too high it's drowning me
Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dont do it bro, its not worth it, you might even start regretting it soon afterwards.
Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by Kvng6464: 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
udoekere:
Righteousness89 won't like this... Slawormir will like this...
lmao u know the right people to call...
Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by Kvng6464: 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
fati2001:
do ur will.
grin
fati2001:
do ur will.
Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by fati2001(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
Kvng6464:
grin

what

grin
Kvng6464:
grin

what
Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by shamsin6300(m): 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
I repeat don't! don't ! don't !
You will end up spending all your savings on a ashawo
Las las you will end up contacting infections.
Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
Your virginity means nothing.

Especially if you masturbate.

In other words,

Bleep u
Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by Unreall: 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
seems nobody likes the idea lol maybe I won't go through with it afterall
Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by Unreall: 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
shamsin6300:
I repeat don't! don't ! don't !
You will end up spending all your savings on a ashawo
Las las you will end up contacting infections.
ok but condoms are there and I only wanted it once
Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by shamsin6300(m): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
Unreall:
ok but condoms are there and I only wanted it once

Get a girlfriend please. I am not advising u to make love ooo, just get yourself a girlfriend spend some time with her, try to understand her, if she is ok for you, you can proceed and tied the knot with her.
Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by Ayotemide(f): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
You want to remember loosing it to someone you chose at best. Not a sex worker.
Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by VEXT: 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Guy scope one gal for ur area na.... For me I hate any thing prostitute... Go put dick for the same place wey mad man than put...Godforbid...
Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
Just be careful
Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
Unreall:
seems nobody likes the idea lol maybe I won't go through with it afterall

Beta for u.. and it's good u came here for advice. Don't fall for peer pressure and make sure u focus more on urself. Find out the mistakes uve been making and work on it.
Re: I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 28, 2020
The only solution is to pray to God to find a good woman and get married.

(1) (Reply)

How Old Were You When You First Had A Crush / Make una see Sharwama Wife oooooo / NL LESSON!! What S*x Lesson Did You Learn From Tiwa Savage Leaked S€xtape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.