Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist (40218 Views)

Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets / Senator Akpabio Apologises For Leaving PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Rebuke: 7:38am On Aug 29, 2020
Great! Yhu have just done the right thing FFK.

I like yhu but I was seriously disappointed watching that video and even more disappointed when yhu never accepted the fact that yhur outburst was uncalled for.

It takes humility to accept ones wrong and even apologize publicly. It doesn't even matter what anyone thinks or says about yhu afterwards; yhu have done the right thing. Bravo
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by dododawa1: 7:38am On Aug 29, 2020
can leopard change it colour,let wait.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by nairamaniac: 7:38am On Aug 29, 2020
madridguy:
There's nothing mischievous about the simple question Mr FFK grin grin grin

Tell us who is bankrolling your tour.

I'm not a fan of ffk.

but ffk sai it wasn't a question.

that the journalist said "but you havent told us who is bankrolling tour".

something like that.

and really if the journalist was innocent of his question, someone amongst all the journalists/reporters would have brought out the video or audio-record as evidence against ffk
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Farki: 7:40am On Aug 29, 2020
He's only sorry he got caught.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Onnasucs1(m): 7:40am On Aug 29, 2020
I thought he said he has no regrets for speaking like that.

Trump wanna be grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Hezmatosky: 7:41am On Aug 29, 2020
Very soon you will hear FFK denies apologising to anybody cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by AntiWailer: 7:41am On Aug 29, 2020
lol liar.

this is not the first one.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Golan007: 7:43am On Aug 29, 2020
Masterkernel1:

Ummmm... How did Tinubu obtain 2 bullion vans of cash on the eve of election?

I gave him bribe.
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:43am On Aug 29, 2020
This is why it's bad to take hard drugs. Now, the crackhead regrets his actions.

My opinion is that, he shouldn't be forgiven Untill he shows doctor's proof that he has stopped taking crack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Cherez: 7:43am On Aug 29, 2020
LegendHero:
Go and sin no more.

Although Ìwà kì í fi oníwà sílẹ̀ (We are inseparable from our character).

We cannot pretend to be who we are not for very long; ultimately, our character will show through.

Soon we will hear another episode.
Haba LegendBaba
See, this apology touched me
Hardly any Nigerian politician behaves this way
To err, understand you erred, condemn the action and apologize?
I will from today respect this guy
I'm touched by this
Well done Fani

1 Like

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Onnasucs1(m): 7:43am On Aug 29, 2020
nairamaniac:

I'm not a fan of ffk.

something like that.

and really if the journalist was innocent of his question, someone amongst all the journalists/reporters would have brought out the video or audio-record as evidence against ffk
bring the audio-record to do what? Provoke ffk more? Put themselves in a bad light? Didn't you see where they were apologizing like an adulterous wife about to be chased away from her husband's house?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 29, 2020
The backlash was too much for him.
In Nigeria, you can't take Nigerians to the cleaners, they will drag you in the mud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Snakedoctor1: 7:44am On Aug 29, 2020
fergie001:

Source

He should avoid some doses especially while on tours. Not to have some sniffs before outing also. My advise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by mattfeuter(m): 7:46am On Aug 29, 2020
fergie001:

Source

Learning the hard way that you can’t win the internet!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Cherez: 7:47am On Aug 29, 2020
Oracleforce:
It is only a fool that takes action without thinking about its consequences....a wise man think thoroughly before he speaks or acts....therefore, Femi fani-kayode is a foolish old man...
I pity his friends and family... I have no doubt that this is how he will be rubbishing them publicly....
Evidence of bad home training...

Tueh. Omo ti oh 'leko....to.all.Nyamiri crew, FFK is not a true reflection of an average Yoruba man oh....he is influence by foreign doctrine and values..
Let he whom have not erred keep throwing stones
No human hardly have no outburst uncalled for before
But being able to accept ones err, apologize and even said he's disappointed in his words, Bros I admire that guy; he won't easily do it next time.
What of politicians whom have jailed journalist and said words that led to people's deaths?
Influenced by foreign culture indeed. So your culture is so amazing that FFK is worst of your breed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 29, 2020
this whole thing has bin hijacked politically... femi reaction was bad... but if he was in APC, this news would have been dead by now

1 Like

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Coronavirus84: 7:52am On Aug 29, 2020
My Biafra bloodas are disappointed this morning to hear this from their President. Apology accepted but sin no more our Biafra president. Iseeeeee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Harbeeorlar(m): 7:53am On Aug 29, 2020
Now this is apology whether sincere or not
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 29, 2020
Honorable Ex minister, off the mic! It is okay!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by frankmoney(m): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2020
He expected people to hail him . Only for the opposite to happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2020
goan apologize to the VP. until then....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Peppysco: 7:56am On Aug 29, 2020
FFK is a highly predictable man. The very many people he(politicians) disparaged and said many unprintable things against never replied him for once because they new he was always going to self destruct with the way he was seeking for attention.
My take from this whole thing is, never engage in a fight with someone desperately seeking for attention or acceptance, walk away and allow them to dig the holes to bury themselves.
FFK dug his own hole and there's no one to help him out now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Openbusiness: 7:59am On Aug 29, 2020
nairamaniac:

I'm not a fan of ffk.

something like that.

"You haven't told us who is bankrolling your tour"

If I were a professor, and that conference was an exam and I was to mark all the journalists in that room on that day, the journalist that asked that question is the only student that will get an A in my exam. Because he asked the most intelligent question. Investigative journalism is about finding deep truths that are hidden from public view and reporting it; and you find the truth by asking PROBING QUESTIONS.
Reporter: you didn't tell us who is bank rolling your tour?
A man with sense: the person bankrolling me is the one you just asked a question. I'm bankrolling myself. Or do you want to bankroll me. I will be happy if you did....*everyone laughs, cases closed* OR say that: Mr reporter, I'm bankrolling myself. Me too I have a question, for you, who is bankrolling this question you're asking me? *every one giggles, cased closed*
A man without sense how dare you, do you know who I am, I'm a Superman, I'm an Emperor, am a god, you are stupid, very stupid..........and rants bitterly like a loose cannon...... Mtchwwwwwww

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by banhammy: 8:00am On Aug 29, 2020
Like father like son

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Slurity(m): 8:01am On Aug 29, 2020
Even till now he has not answer that question. 'Who is bankrolling your tour?'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by anonimi: 8:02am On Aug 29, 2020
LegendHero:
Go and sin no more.

Although Ìwà kì í fi oníwà sílẹ̀ (We are inseparable from our character).

We cannot pretend to be who we are not for very long; ultimately, our character will show through.

Soon we will hear another episode.

Do you call this statement an apology or just a useless boy feeling priviledged?
Fcvk him and his silver spoon attitude of bullying self made people and hustling guys.
He should be completely and totally ostracised from our public space.
Useless bomboclat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by anonimi: 8:03am On Aug 29, 2020
banhammy:
Like father like son

Exactly.
Awon iran Afonja reincarnate.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Skymason20(m): 8:04am On Aug 29, 2020
it's obvious this ffk doesn't know what it doing, mending and apologize fool. just like every other 9ja politicians confuse set of people with self intrest. and Nigeria youths are the oga of them all fools Killing their self for them. Watch does idiot people sell Nigeria future

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by anonimi: 8:05am On Aug 29, 2020
frankmoney:
He expected people to hail him . Only for the opposite to happen

Na so o.
The stewpid asshoole even had the bravado to post the video on his twitter handle.
What manner of senselessness is that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by anonimi: 8:07am On Aug 29, 2020
Skymason20:
it's obvious this ffk doesn't know what it doing, mending and apologize fool. just like every other 9ja politicians confuse set of people with self intrest. and Nigeria youths are the oga of them all fools Killing their self for them. Watch does idiot people sell Nigeria future

If the 200 million mumus in our country don't get a grip of themselves, why won't the leaders looters sell our future?

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by emapeteum(m): 8:07am On Aug 29, 2020
This is a sincere apology.If only some of us could humble ourselves like this and say sorry when we are wrong,our society would be a better place.Let us learn to humble ourselves knowing full well that we are all dust ,and absolutely not that feelings which made us think we are better than others.Thank you FFK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) / Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) / The Best Lagos State Governor From 1999 Till Date? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.