Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist (40217 Views)

Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets / Senator Akpabio Apologises For Leaving PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Lovelive: 8:09am On Aug 29, 2020
Nadaken:
Ok, accepted,

Please let's all forgive and forget this since he has really been sorry

Thank you for your comment here. I love it.

Many of us here are hypocrite. They can't come after that "show of shame" and apologize like FFK did. Since we live in Nigeria , how many elites or politicians apologized for anything bad in this country ?
And people crucifying him (FFK) are they different ?

Pharisees everywhere !
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by JaneYave(f): 8:09am On Aug 29, 2020
Apology accepted,You have to be humble to be able to apologise,saying 'sorry' is not easy at all.We all make mistakes.No one is perfect.Being a public figure has its odds some times.
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:13am On Aug 29, 2020
This ffk no get any iota of relevance from where he come from. Who know his papa.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Lovelive: 8:14am On Aug 29, 2020
Rebuke:
Great! Yhu have just done the right thing FFK.

I like yhu but I was seriously disappointed watching that video and even more disappointed when yhu never accepted the fact that yhur outburst was uncalled for.

It takes humility to accept ones wrong and even apologize publicly. It doesn't even matter what anyone thinks or says about yhu afterwards; yhu have done the right thing. Bravo

<< It takes humility to accept ones wrong and even apologize publicly. It doesn't even matter what anyone thinks or says about yhu afterwards; yhu have done the right thing. Bravo>>
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Openbusiness: 8:16am On Aug 29, 2020
emapeteum:
This is a sincere apology.If only some of us could humble ourselves like this and say sorry when we are wrong,our society would be a better place.Let us learn to humble ourselves knowing full well that we are all dust ,and absolutely not that feelings which made us think we are better than others.Thank you FFK
There is nothing sincere in that apology, no remorse, nothing! That's not what you call an apology. That's what you call a SCAMpology and only naive people will fall for that. An intelligent person cannot fall for it. Imagine your girlfriend telling you, "Baby i'm sorry I slept with another man and cheated on you, please forgive me, it was a mistake, if not that you are too stubborn and like quarrelling with me when I ask you for money, I won't have gone to meet the guy. I'm sorry, baby please, I regret it." Is that an apology in your eyes? It is a SCAMpology to scam or deceive those with weak minds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Lovelive: 8:17am On Aug 29, 2020
Cherez:

Haba LegendBaba
See, this apology touched me
Hardly any Nigerian politician behaves this way
To err, understand you erred, condemn the action and apologize?
I will from today respect this guy
I'm touched by this
Well done Fani
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by ellizy(m): 8:17am On Aug 29, 2020
Acknowledging to a mistaken nobody can hold you accountable for, your type are really rear... we forgive you, God has forgiven you...
Go and sin no more Sir
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Lovelive: 8:18am On Aug 29, 2020
Cherez:

Let he whom have not erred keep throwing stones
No human hardly have no outburst uncalled for before
But being able to accept ones err, apologize and even said he's disappointed in his words, Bros I admire that guy; he won't easily do it next time.
What of politicians whom have jailed journalist and said words that led to people's deaths?
Influenced by foreign culture indeed. So your culture is so amazing that FFK is worst of your breed?
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by AmuDimpka: 8:18am On Aug 29, 2020
now this is maturity. I am begining to admire this man
it take a level of maturity for an okay guy to own up

I just love FFK...he. is a man !
big ups bro
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by ellizy(m): 8:18am On Aug 29, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
This ffk no get any iota of relevance from where he come from. Who know his papa.?
Your mumu full basket
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Bahamas95(m): 8:21am On Aug 29, 2020
FFK messed up big time, he was just too hard on the journalist.

I must commend the journalist for keeping his cool, I don't think I would have been able to take that sh!t if I were to be the journalist........FFK has a short fuse but mine is shorter. I nor even get fuse sef, my own don blow since 1845

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by ellizy(m): 8:24am On Aug 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
There is nothing sincere in that apology, no remorse, nothing! That's not what you call an apology. That's what you call a SCAMpology and only naive people will fall for that. An intelligent person cannot fall for it. Imagine your girlfriend telling you, "Baby i'm sorry I slept with another man and cheated on you, please forgive me, it was a mistake, if not that you are too stubborn and like quarrelling with me when I ask you for money, I won't have gone to meet the guy. I'm sorry, baby please, I regret it." Is that an apology in your eyes? It is a SCAMpology to scam or deceive those with weak minds.
It takes a sincere heart to render a public apology... stop bringing hatred into this. if you have personal beef for him go and iron it out where it affects you...
FFK for rendering a public apology on this issue, you are yourself..
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by henrychikezie(m): 8:25am On Aug 29, 2020
my own question as a journalist.

Honourable ex minister...

In your own mind,deep down in u,Are u really truly sorry of ur apology? or just for formality sake?

if truly u r as u claimed, wat is d depth,breathe and weight of ur apology?

Ekwuchalam
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Phemostiga4u: 8:27am On Aug 29, 2020
DelTel:
Apology accepted.

Meanwhile, answer the question. grin
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Yakubu113: 8:28am On Aug 29, 2020
i have the feeling FFK is on drugs he keeps proving me right every time grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by semyman: 8:33am On Aug 29, 2020
Valueless' FFK' failed foolish kid
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by ofuonyebi: 8:36am On Aug 29, 2020
stupid politicians ...i have said it, they always speak from the two sides of their mouth

never trust them for whatever they say today...they will deny same tomorrow

self interest first...others last

this one is medicine after death....if na dem, ..they go carry SANs go court for damages

he must pay damages to the innocent journalist...shame!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by semyman: 8:39am On Aug 29, 2020
AmuDimpka:
now this is maturity. I am begining to admire this man

it take a level of maturity for an okay guy to own up

I just love FFK...he. is a man !

big ups bro
Are you alright?
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Milkywayfx(m): 8:41am On Aug 29, 2020
I plead with my brothers on this forum to help me, no amount is too small, I want to pay my rent which is overdue. Only God will pay you back.

Raji OYEDELE.
Zenith Bank.
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by odehaj: 8:41am On Aug 29, 2020
nairavsdollars:
He did that because they boycotted his conference. I won't be surprised if his wife runs away someday
the woman that will stay with this one try sha
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by sLentlover7778(m): 8:44am On Aug 29, 2020
After all said and done..

Apology accepted...

But who's bank rolling you..

Answered the question.

grin grin grin
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Sandra4luv: 8:50am On Aug 29, 2020
This man is very opportune to be an ex minister because of his late father ,I don’t think if his father isn’t a politician in Nigeria ,he won’t have become a minister in Nigeria because he lacks leadership and I’m just imagine the people that work under him the kind of insult he will giving them and his wife is enduring him because he was once an ex minister ,his wife didn’t want to expose him
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by BadBradley: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2020
priceaction:
He is not sorry, his reply still contain packets of boosting and ego filled statements. After he was talking to only 2 journalists following him up and down. The boycott issued by NUJ really hit him hard. I said in my other posts then that he should not mess up with Nigerian journalists as a body. They can nail his dieing career and bury it. That's just his beginning.
Earlier this year, he called one of the veteran arise tv journalists, that happened to be his age bracket stupid and insulted him seriously during virtual interview from London just because he had contrary opinions to him about buhari government. The man was so shocked that he couldn't believe what he heard. He had to ask like excuse me sir? He repeated it again. If you see the expression on the man's face.
Same pattern of abuse and attack. He clip was in NL politics section after that zamfara case. I commented there but the power that be banned me and quickly remove the thread. That should tell you something here. He was one of us and still likely here. He can't be remorseful. He just did that to save face.
Nairaland is a compromised piece of junk.

This narcissist call ffk isn't apologetic, he's just being forced to appear sorry. Check out his press release after the incident, he was still berating the journalist even harder.

The unhinged crack fiend should be given a life ban from the media.
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by emmy512: 8:53am On Aug 29, 2020
First time in 5 years I'm seeing crbc logo. Upon say i d stay there
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by emapeteum(m): 8:54am On Aug 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
I appreciate your point, but please respect other people's opinion even if it sounds stupid to your informed mind.Even if its fake,we are living in a world where diplomacy is the other of the day.Most people in our society hardly say sorry.
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by peterdrock001(m): 8:58am On Aug 29, 2020
It's a lesson for everyone to learn from that words spoken or actions taken in moments of anger may turn back to haunt us
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by peaceinnigeria: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2020
Now that you know, just stop blabbing around as if na only you sabi talk.

Meanwhile, we're still awaiting answer to the question....
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by infogeneral: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2020
The journalists covering him should throw the question back at him and let's see whether the short fuse will spark again.

Damage beyond control!

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by AmuDimpka: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2020
semyman:
Are you alright?
I am very alright bro.

just expressing myself
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by OPPPS: 9:06am On Aug 29, 2020
His online miscreants will still defend him to the point of death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) / Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.